Anyone else hate the Xbone but still buying one?

#1NuclearBomb7Posted 9/24/2013 6:26:15 PM
I hate the system honestly but I'm buying it for the games. I'll get PS4 later.
#2RayconPosted 9/24/2013 6:32:43 PM
I guess I'm not quite in the position where I'm able to spend $500 on something I "hate." Then again, I'm used to waiting these things out.
---
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718
#3PorungaPosted 9/24/2013 6:35:30 PM
I don't hate it, but it doesn't have the games for me.. so it is a wait and see system. I will buy one if/when it is worth buying for me. The xbox brand has had very few games that interest me. The original xbox only had 1 game series that I wanted, kotor 1&2, and i got those on pc.. so no xbox for me. The 360 had mass effect, bioshock, and fable 2 & 3. Mass effect and bioshock went multiplatform, and fable is on PC. so, no 360 for me. xbo has its work cut out for it. It needs to have a lot of exclusives that interest me that I cannot get anywhere else. Otherwise, no xbo for me.

Your move microsoft.
#4ImThe8thWonderPosted 9/24/2013 6:38:33 PM
I'm only getting it for the exclusives down the line too. I don't hate it, I just think that it has a lot of stupid features or restrictions that should not be defended when criticized.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J7CULOL8hXo
#5adonfrazPosted 9/24/2013 7:12:16 PM
Some might. The Xbox One is the Kinect and some gamers hate the Kinect, but want Forza, Killer Instinct, and Dead Rising 3.

/trollface

I don't even hate the Kinect personally, just Microsoft's initial policies and marketing turned me off.
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
PSN ID: Loyal_Catalyst 3DS FC: (Loyal) 0533-4535-6191
#6HellsControllerPosted 9/24/2013 9:37:45 PM(edited)
Not a tool, so no. Why would anyone support something they dislike?
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#7Shura_SurplicePosted 9/24/2013 9:41:08 PM
HellsController posted...

In my case because my best friends are getting it and I wanna play with them online.

I kind of hate the xbone, I wanted a PS4 =/
#8HellsControllerPosted 9/24/2013 10:08:02 PM
Shura_Surplice posted...
HellsController posted...

In my case because my best friends are getting it and I wanna play with them online.

I kind of hate the xbone, I wanted a PS4 =/

I (easily) convinced my friends to buy a PS4. Sucks man, but I understand. You still have two months to change their mind. Keep at it!
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#9ThunderPotatoPosted 9/24/2013 10:20:19 PM
No reason for me to buy one, as the only games coming to it so far I care about are on PC too.
---
PS4's entry level tablet processor is amazing.
#10toxikolaPosted 9/24/2013 10:49:51 PM
What games? FIFA? I can tell you now, whatever "exclusives" Xbo has will go to ps4 sooner than later.

Just buy ps4, get psplus and get the xbo games that go to ps4 when they come out at a probably discounted price.

It's dumb to say you hate a system then buy it though. I like to try everything, Xbox 360 I like only for Gears and L4D really. I'm more comfortable on ps3 and have gotten better deals. Not to mention that so called exclusives for 360 have come to ps3 at some point in time. I believe the same will be for ps4 vs Xbo
---
3ds xl fc: 0662-3148-6746
Dream Suite: 4300-2858-1041 visit my coffee shop! ;)