Anyone else hate the Xbone but still buying one?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone else hate the Xbone but still buying one?
3 years ago#11
I hate microsoft, but I am really considering entering that Doritos/Mountain Dew contest since my nieces and nephews eat/drink that stuff from time to time.
3 years ago#12
Shura_Surplice posted...
HellsController posted...
Not a tool, so no. Why would anyone support something they dislike?

In my case because my best friends are getting it and I wanna play with them online.

I kind of hate the xbone, I wanted a PS4 =/

Then get a PS4. Seriously. I'd hate to bring out this tired phrase, but if your friends were jumping off of a bridge, would you? Get the console that YOU want to get.
http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
3 years ago#13
I don't hate the X1. However, the only launch game that interested me was Forza 5, and the more I find out about it, the less I want it. I can't justify spending over $500 for one game. I just can't do it.
"I don't hate you for having an opinion. It's just that your opinion is irrelevant to my enjoyment of the game."
3 years ago#14
fretless58 posted...
Shura_Surplice posted...

In my case because my best friends are getting it and I wanna play with them online.

Then get a PS4. Seriously. I'd hate to bring out this tired phrase, but if your friends were jumping off of a bridge, would you? Get the console that YOU want to get.

If everyone important to me and I cared for were suddenly gone I'd probably want to jump off a bridge too.

Then again I don't play online much, but do swap games and consoles with friends every now and then so it is more advantageous that I don't get the same console as all of my friends.
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
3 years ago#15
Shura_Surplice posted...

Your friends have taste. It's good to play together.
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone else hate the Xbone but still buying one?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived