Anyone else hate the Xbone but still buying one?

#11deadmarvPosted 9/28/2013 8:42:52 AM
I hate microsoft, but I am really considering entering that Doritos/Mountain Dew contest since my nieces and nephews eat/drink that stuff from time to time.
#12fretless58Posted 9/28/2013 9:59:59 AM
Shura_Surplice posted...
HellsController posted...
Not a tool, so no. Why would anyone support something they dislike?

In my case because my best friends are getting it and I wanna play with them online.

I kind of hate the xbone, I wanted a PS4 =/

Then get a PS4. Seriously. I'd hate to bring out this tired phrase, but if your friends were jumping off of a bridge, would you? Get the console that YOU want to get.
---
http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
#13takidigits2005Posted 9/28/2013 10:03:22 AM
I don't hate the X1. However, the only launch game that interested me was Forza 5, and the more I find out about it, the less I want it. I can't justify spending over $500 for one game. I just can't do it.
---
"I don't hate you for having an opinion. It's just that your opinion is irrelevant to my enjoyment of the game."
#14Orange_ApplesPosted 9/28/2013 10:08:23 AM
fretless58 posted...
Shura_Surplice posted...

In my case because my best friends are getting it and I wanna play with them online.

Then get a PS4. Seriously. I'd hate to bring out this tired phrase, but if your friends were jumping off of a bridge, would you? Get the console that YOU want to get.

If everyone important to me and I cared for were suddenly gone I'd probably want to jump off a bridge too.

Then again I don't play online much, but do swap games and consoles with friends every now and then so it is more advantageous that I don't get the same console as all of my friends.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#15JohnHalo343Posted 9/28/2013 10:21:28 AM
Shura_Surplice posted...

Your friends have taste. It's good to play together.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community