How come Microsoft...

#1Aether_LightPosted 9/24/2013 8:48:11 PM
hasn't revealed any information on the Halo? All they did was show a teaser at E3 and that's about it.
---
---
Currently Playing: Zelda 2: AoL,Dishonored,Dark Souls,Pikmin 3,W101,LoZ WWHD,Metroid Prime,and Tales of Vesperia Pokemon Showdown ID: AetherLife
#2ImThe8thWonderPosted 9/24/2013 8:52:10 PM
Because it probably isn't even close to being finished. Other than some CG footage like the one in the teaser, most of the game is still being written or drawn up. Microsoft only had one goal, and that was to inform gamers that a new Halo is coming. We might see some more footage some time around spring, I assume.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J7CULOL8hXo
#3Aether_Light(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 8:56:36 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Because it probably isn't even close to being finished. Other than some CG footage like the one in the teaser, most of the game is still being written or drawn up. Microsoft only had one goal, and that was to inform gamers that a new Halo is coming. We might see some more footage some time around spring, I assume.

I guess that makes sense. Thank you.
---
---
Currently Playing: Zelda 2: AoL,Dishonored,Dark Souls,Pikmin 3,W101,LoZ WWHD,Metroid Prime,and Tales of Vesperia Pokemon Showdown ID: AetherLife