Must you have an Xbone this November?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Must you have an Xbone this November?
2 years ago#1
Why not wait till E3 when it will more than likely price drop, and Halo 5 will be around the corner?
2 years ago#2
If you think there will be a price drop by next June I think you'll be sorely disappointed
---
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213
2 years ago#3
There isn't going to be a price drop that quickly
---
PSN kolobos212 The time has come when the normal revolt against time,space, and matter H.P. Lovecraft
2 years ago#4
There might be a Halo 5 Xbox One LE bundle for MSRP or $50 off for Black Friday in 2014, but a universal price drop is very doubtful. The X1 will sell better than the Wii U and it only dropped by $50.
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
PSN ID: Loyal_Catalyst 3DS FC: (Loyal) 0533-4535-6191
2 years ago#5
I'd like one. I don't have much going on in my life. It's sad and lonely.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
2 years ago#6
The current gen has gone on way too long. XBO is pretty much the only option I would choose and I hate waiting.
2 years ago#7
I'll likely buy a XB1/PS4 in November... But no I don't NEED to have it.

I might not even touch it with all my free time going to GTAO. And a bunch of new WiiU games coming out. And don't even get me started on Pokemon X/Y. All of those things interest me more than MS/Sony's new machines.
2 years ago#8
Second_Hokage posted...
Why not wait till E3 when it will more than likely price drop, and Halo 5 will be around the corner?

because im exhausted of this gen.
2 years ago#9
Christmas
---
Wii U+Xbox One+Steam Box :)
2 years ago#10
MUST I have it? No
Am I getting it? Damn straight.

As much as I love GTA 5 and some of the others I'm playing, as someone mentioned it's been going on for quite a while. I'm ready for something new. Besides I don't care for Halo or most shooters outside Battlefield 4, so no point in me waiting.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Must you have an Xbone this November?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived