Another take on Kinect...

#11PorungaPosted 9/25/2013 2:02:35 AM
Decimator11 posted...
Porunga posted...
Evel138 posted...
Porunga posted...
Nothing ever gets better if you are complacent and accept whatever garbage is thrown your way, regardless of the source.

I'd take your own advice because this is the first article I've seen that doesn't say Kinect 2.0 works at least better than the original.

OH BUT in this one, regardless of any other circumstance, is OBVIOUSLY infallible gospel on the Kinect because well.....for obvious reasons.

Except I've watched the videos. I've seen those problems with my own eyes. I could see it from VIDEOS. How noticeable do you think it is in person if you can see it from mere videos? I can't convince you, because you don't want to REALLY look. Same as you can't convince me, because I have seen that he is right. Don't ignore everything just because it is something negative about something you are interested in. Be critical, THINK, question what you see. I will freely criticize MY interests when they have a problem, or do something that I don't agree with. That is how things get better.

If they were that noticeable, the Internet would be flooded with articles about it by now. And where are these videos that you speak of? Seriously, I'd like to see them.

Go look on youtube. They are everywhere.
#12Decimator11Posted 9/25/2013 2:04:37 AM
If you say you've seen it in videos, then post the specific ones in which you've seen the Kinect problems. You can't just say "videos" and leave it at that. You made the claim, now provide the proof.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg
#13Evel138Posted 9/25/2013 2:12:57 AM
Porunga posted...
Evel138 posted...
Porunga posted...
Nothing ever gets better if you are complacent and accept whatever garbage is thrown your way, regardless of the source.

I'd take your own advice because this is the first article I've seen that doesn't say Kinect 2.0 works at least better than the original.

OH BUT in this one, regardless of any other circumstance, is OBVIOUSLY infallible gospel on the Kinect because well.....for obvious reasons.

Except I've watched the videos. I've seen those problems with my own eyes. I could see it from VIDEOS. How noticeable do you think it is in person if you can see it from mere videos? I can't convince you, because you don't want to REALLY look. Same as you can't convince me, because I have seen that he is right. Don't ignore everything just because it is something negative about something you are interested in. Be critical, THINK, question what you see. I will freely criticize MY interests when they have a problem, or do something that I don't agree with. That is how things get better.

Don't bother lecturing me on critical thinking.....just the same as telling me what you have noticed from the videos you've watched.

I mean, that takes a lot of nerve......takes the cake. Come back to me when you've actually had your own hands on the device and we'll wax critical thinking.....mmmk?
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#14TheOmacronPosted 9/25/2013 3:34:01 AM
Decimator11 posted...
If you say you've seen it in videos, then post the specific ones in which you've seen the Kinect problems. You can't just say "videos" and leave it at that. You made the claim, now provide the proof.

So what is your point? Are you saying the the Kinect 'finally' works right based on Microsoft's say so. They said the kinect 1.0 would work too. They offered up the original Xbox knowing it had a RROD problem. At this point MS has to prove it first before I believe anything they say.
#15MrSpaM111Posted 9/25/2013 4:11:51 AM
Want to know how well the new Kinect works?

Take one look at the release titles that are using it for anything other than voice commands.

Or I could save you a bit of time and tell you none of them are.

It says a lot when Microsoft have pushed this thing on every single one of the people buying the new XB, when none of the launch games are using it for what it was supposed to be used for.

Developers have no faith in it whatsoever, It's not the future of gaming, and never will be. People who think Kinect is a game changer are living in a dream world. It's going to have the exact same issues as the last one did.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#16SirLemontPosted 9/25/2013 4:16:45 AM
METALINGUS5150 posted...
but then again, neither does Kinect.

Zing!
#17BloodyDove2vsPosted 9/25/2013 4:43:18 AM
METALINGUS5150 posted...
but then again, neither does Kinect.

Funny but true.
---
Seriously?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0
#18iSkadooshPosted 9/25/2013 5:07:32 AM
If the kinect is so amazing why is Ryse that was originally supposed to be a kinect title now all about spamming dat A?
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s