X1 more powerful "rumor" might be revealed today

#4195_EclipsePosted 9/25/2013 6:56:59 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
TurtlePowah posted...
I would not hold your breath, from what developers have been saying. There is a quite obvious and substantial difference in power with the PS4 being the winner.

All the specs in world don't matter, it all comes down to what the devs say.

Example how they said the 360 was easier to work on and games were turning out about the same as PS3 if not a little better in some cases. Though specs showed PS3 winning.

In the end it comes down to what devs say not what nerdy elitist on net say.

WTF are you even talking about?

So lets say a Viper has 773 hp and some Toyota has about 170 but if manufacturers agree that the Toyota is more powerful then it is?

Is 2 less than 1 because devs say so?

Wow, that is quite possibly the dumbest example I've ever seen.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#42JWJW99Posted 9/25/2013 7:11:24 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
TurtlePowah posted...
I would not hold your breath, from what developers have been saying. There is a quite obvious and substantial difference in power with the PS4 being the winner.

All the specs in world don't matter, it all comes down to what the devs say.

Example how they said the 360 was easier to work on and games were turning out about the same as PS3 if not a little better in some cases. Though specs showed PS3 winning.

In the end it comes down to what devs say not what nerdy elitist on net say.

WTF are you even talking about?

So lets say a Viper has 773 hp and some Toyota has about 170 but if manufacturers agree that the Toyota is more powerful then it is?

Is 2 less than 1 because devs say so?

Wow, that is quite possibly the dumbest example I've ever seen.

I know right.

For all we know is the viper might be towing a mobile home.
#4395_EclipsePosted 9/25/2013 7:23:06 PM(edited)
JWJW99 posted...

I know right.

Did you just try to top it? Or was that some form of sarcasm? I still a little bit taken back by how stupid that comparison was.

I can't even make an example of how bad that was, that's how bad it was lol.

Gone more in depth with it, for example this car analogy works (unlike his).

2 manufacturers make a super car. The Sonari playnzo and the Microwheels Xboxter o.o lol

The SP has 555 HP the MX has 500. Microwheels claims their car can be just as fast or faster, because it has different gearing, giving it better acceleration out of corners. The two fans argue back and fowards, saying that more power >>> less power etc etc.

Then some race car drivers come forward and say they can run faster lap times in the Sanari.

Who are you going to believe, the guys racing it around the track, or the manufacturer.
---
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#44Thewinner14Posted 9/25/2013 8:06:54 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
JWJW99 posted...

I know right.

Did you just try to top it? Or was that some form of sarcasm? I still a little bit taken back by how stupid that comparison was.

2 manufacturers make a super car. The Sonari playnzo and the Microwheels Xboxter o.o lol

The SP has 555 HP the MX has 500. Microwheels claims their car can be just as fast or faster, because it has different gearing, giving it better acceleration out of corners. The two fans argue back and fowards, saying that more power >>> less power etc etc.

Then some race car drivers come forward and say they can run faster lap times in the Sanari.

Who are you going to believe, the guys racing it around the track, or the manufacturer.

depends on if it's a customer team or works team ;-) Also depends on the driver. Lewis Hamilton is going to be fast in anything if you compare him to Scott Speed. Like race cars and their drivers, more experienced/talented devs are going to get more out of the hardware.
---
3DS FC: 3496-9988-4201
AC:NL dream code: 4000-2184-5956
#4595_EclipsePosted 9/25/2013 8:12:17 PM
Thewinner14 posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
JWJW99 posted...

I know right.

depends on if it's a customer team or works team ;-) Also depends on the driver. Lewis Hamilton is going to be fast in anything if you compare him to Scott Speed. Like race cars and their drivers, more experienced/talented devs are going to get more out of the hardware.

Even scott speed would be faster in a red bull over an HRT though.
---
#46Thewinner14Posted 9/25/2013 8:15:15 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
Thewinner14 posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
JWJW99 posted...

I know right.

Even scott speed would be faster in a red bull over an HRT though.

well currently my camaro parked outside is faster than an HRT because it exists and they don't :-P
---
#4795_EclipsePosted 9/25/2013 8:19:07 PM
Thewinner14 posted...

well currently my camaro parked outside is faster than an HRT because it exists and they don't :-P

Well, PS4 and XBO don't exist either, until November :P

But if it's better for you, lets use NASCAR.

Scott speed in a Burger king car, would be slower than scott speed in a Hendrick Motorsports car.
---
#48Thewinner14Posted 9/25/2013 8:42:22 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
Thewinner14 posted...

Scott speed in a Burger king car, would be slower than scott speed in a Hendrick Motorsports car.

ew not really. real race cars turn right and left

but yes he would. However it seems that the xb1 and ps4 are similar in "pace" so now it comes down to the abilities of the drivers
---
#49JWJW99Posted 9/25/2013 9:00:41 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
JWJW99 posted...

I know right.

The viper with the mobile home who honey booboo lives in!!!

Still can't believe he compared a natural aspirated supra to a viper.
#5095_EclipsePosted 9/25/2013 9:22:57 PM
Thewinner14 posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
Thewinner14 posted...

ew not really. real race cars turn right and left

but yes he would. However it seems that the xb1 and ps4 are similar in "pace" so now it comes down to the abilities of the drivers

Don't be one of those people.

NASCAR has road courses as well. At least it's more down to the drivers than F1 is these days.
---