X1 more powerful "rumor" might be revealed today

#51ImThe8thWonderPosted 9/25/2013 10:29:27 PM
24 Le Mans > F1 > NASCAR

Might rustle some jimmies, but it is what it is.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J7CULOL8hXo
#52James_4ortPosted 9/25/2013 10:30:43 PM
zephirraines posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
TurtlePowah posted...
I would not hold your breath, from what developers have been saying. There is a quite obvious and substantial difference in power with the PS4 being the winner.

All the specs in world don't matter, it all comes down to what the devs say.

Example how they said the 360 was easier to work on and games were turning out about the same as PS3 if not a little better in some cases. Though specs showed PS3 winning.

In the end it comes down to what devs say not what nerdy elitist on net say.

PS3's exclusives blew the 360's out of the water.

Any inferior ports the PS3 received was a result of lazy porting. PS3's specs were more powerful and it showed in it's exclusives.

Keep lying to yourself but halo 4 looks better than uncharted, has better draw distance and has real coop.

this is a joke...
---
~House of Red Leaves~
Let no1 misguide you. The true hearted will fall to the glory of eternity, and as the darkness arrises the light within will shine true
#5395_EclipsePosted 9/25/2013 10:32:26 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
24 Le Mans > F1 > NASCAR

V8 supercars > NASCAR >= 24 Le Mans >>>>> new V6 F1 cars.

o.o
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#54ImThe8thWonderPosted 9/25/2013 10:40:32 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
24 Le Mans > F1 > NASCAR

o.o

V8 supercars > all? OUTRAGEOUS!

Ugh, Australia can keep their racing series. I'm just fine with my several European-based race series...

Can't forget rally or Japanese SuperGT either.
---
#55James_4ortPosted 9/25/2013 10:43:20 PM
there were a lot of sony fanboys in this topic.

but truth be told, HALO 4 was nowhere near uncharted or the last of us.. I would even say killzone 2 and 3 beat it.

All in all HALO 4 looked great(cant give a game any negatives for looking great)
But outside of it pre-rendered CGI cutscenes, it was just ok..

All of the uncharted games (and the last of us) ran ingame cutscenes. The same graphics as the gameplay.

If you played both games, this would be easily apparent.
---
~House of Red Leaves~
Let no1 misguide you. The true hearted will fall to the glory of eternity, and as the darkness arrises the light within will shine true
#5695_EclipsePosted 9/25/2013 10:51:19 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
24 Le Mans > F1 > NASCAR

o.o

V8 supercars > all? OUTRAGEOUS!

Ugh, Australia can keep their racing series. I'm just fine with my several European-based race series...

Can't forget rally or Japanese SuperGT either.

Woah, woah, woah.... woah... woah ......

Don't bring rally into this, that's not even fair. That's like bringing a Ferrari into an argument about Honda civics.
---
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#57ImThe8thWonderPosted 9/25/2013 11:25:51 PM
95_Eclipse posted...

Don't bring rally into this, that's not even fair. That's like bringing a Ferrari into an argument about Honda civics.

It's an uncalled for argument, but it's the truth! Nothing really comes to mind that can beat rally racing.
---
#5895_EclipsePosted 9/25/2013 11:49:03 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
95_Eclipse posted...

It's an uncalled for argument, but it's the truth! Nothing really comes to mind that can beat rally racing.

How rude :O

I demand that you are issued a 10 grid position penalty for cheating.
---
#59googlerPosted 9/26/2013 12:08:40 AM
"Let's just say itís supposed to help game developers extract the best out of AMDís GCN architecture for the PC as well as next-generation consoles."

wtf?!...just now when the ****ing thing is about to release?
#6095_EclipsePosted 9/26/2013 12:13:59 AM
googler posted...
"Let's just say itís supposed to help game developers extract the best out of AMDís GCN architecture for the PC as well as next-generation consoles."

wtf?!...just now when the ****ing thing is about to release?

Software/firmware updates can happen for the entire length of the consoles life spans.

And before you say "what about those with no internet" or some such, the updates could be packaged with games on the disc, esp since all games have to be installed now.
---