X1 more powerful "rumor" might be revealed today

#61crynryanPosted 9/26/2013 12:46:03 AM
Quote:there were a lot of sony fanboys in this topic.

but truth be told, HALO 4 was nowhere near uncharted or the last of us.. I would even say killzone 2 and 3 beat it.

All in all HALO 4 looked great(cant give a game any negatives for looking great)
But outside of it pre-rendered CGI cutscenes, it was just ok..

All of the uncharted games (and the last of us) ran ingame cutscenes. The same graphics as the gameplay.

If you played both games, this would be easily apparent.

@James_4ort

All of the Uncharted games, along with The Last of Us, used pre-rendered video for some of the bigger cutscenes. Instead if doing what SquareEnix or other companies do, they used mostly the exact same assets from the in-game models so everything looked nearly the same.

And with the 50 GBs they were able to use, lots of the cutscenes could be video.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
#62NeoMonkPosted 9/26/2013 1:25:05 AM
Hey look the whole gang of FBs is here!

All for one and one for lawls!
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#63MrSpaM111Posted 9/26/2013 1:55:53 AM
More people who believe Microsoft have hidden a secret microchip in their console that makes it more powerful than the opposition.

sigh, this is just getting sad now
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#64GravyButtPosted 9/26/2013 2:55:01 AM
What time is that supposed microsoft conference today?
#65JusticeSwordPosted 9/26/2013 3:08:38 AM
chrometip posted...
http://tech2.in.com/news/graphics-cards/amds-gpu14-tech-day-to-showcase-nextgen-gpus-and-more/915716

AMD Reveal: "We got a slight teaser of what to expect but...itís under embargo. Letís just say itís supposed to help game developers extract the best out of AMDís GCN architecture for the PC as well as next-generation consoles."

When they say next generation consoles, I believe they are talking about X1 and steambox maybe

Did you know that the ps4 is a next gen console?

Did you know its key component is an AMD product?

It doesnt look like you knew anyway.

Whats to stop them saying only PCs really benefit, or that the ps4 also benefits?
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#66Thewinner14Posted 9/26/2013 6:48:40 AM
95_Eclipse posted...
Thewinner14 posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
Thewinner14 posted...

well currently my camaro parked outside is faster than an HRT because it exists and they don't :-P

Well, PS4 and XBO don't exist either, until November :P

But if it's better for you, lets use NASCAR.

Scott speed in a Burger king car, would be slower than scott speed in a Hendrick Motorsports car.

ew not really. real race cars turn right and left

but yes he would. However it seems that the xb1 and ps4 are similar in "pace" so now it comes down to the abilities of the drivers

Don't be one of those people.

NASCAR has road courses as well. At least it's more down to the drivers than F1 is these days.

Sportscars (WEC and BES, as well as other gt3 races*) > f1 > v8sc > IndyCar > NASCAR > DTM

*how can you argue against the nurburgring 24, spa 24, Bathurst 12?
---
3DS FC: 3496-9988-4201
AC:NL dream code: 4000-2184-5956
#67richboy900Posted 9/26/2013 7:02:01 AM
GravyButt posted...
What time is that supposed microsoft conference today?

Yeah, is this happening or what? What time will it be UK time please
#68SaintSeiyaXPosted 9/26/2013 7:06:14 AM
crynryan posted...
Quote:there were a lot of sony fanboys in this topic.

but truth be told, HALO 4 was nowhere near uncharted or the last of us.. I would even say killzone 2 and 3 beat it.

All in all HALO 4 looked great(cant give a game any negatives for looking great)
But outside of it pre-rendered CGI cutscenes, it was just ok..

All of the uncharted games (and the last of us) ran ingame cutscenes. The same graphics as the gameplay.

If you played both games, this would be easily apparent.

@James_4ort

All of the Uncharted games, along with The Last of Us, used pre-rendered video for some of the bigger cutscenes. Instead if doing what SquareEnix or other companies do, they used mostly the exact same assets from the in-game models so everything looked nearly the same.

And with the 50 GBs they were able to use, lots of the cutscenes could be video.

LMAO you can't be serious. I own all the Uncharted & I can tell you straight up Halo 4 looked better than it in game.
---
I wish the Knicks had Morey. Not because of his GM prowess but because he would improve our team defense and lower the overall team age.
#69richboy900Posted 9/26/2013 7:07:37 AM
corcoran_chris posted...
too bad PS4 does not use AMD.........

It does, both ps4 and Xbox one.
#70XenobowPosted 9/26/2013 9:38:52 AM
So awesome.