What kind of exclusive can we expect ?

#1kyncaniPosted 9/25/2013 8:35:07 AM
And who's got the better exclusives ? - Results (102 votes)
Microsoft
20.59% (21 votes)
Nintendo
27.45% (28 votes)
Sony
51.96% (53 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Hi everyone,

I'm kind of wondering what kind of Xbox One exclusives we can expect.

Nintendo has Super Mario, Mario Kart, Zelda, Xenoblade, Monster Hunter, Metroid, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, ...

Sony has The Last Of Us, Uncharted, Little Big Planet, Ratchet & Clank, Journey, Infamous, Motorstorm, God of War, ...

What can we expect with the Xbox One ?
#2Skynet82997Posted 9/25/2013 8:38:14 AM
kyncani posted...

According to most people on this board, we can expect it to be an underpowered piece of garbage that can barely manage 8-bit Nintendo graphics - we can also expect it to spy on us, have no games, or ones that barely run at sub 15 frames with horrifically poor graphics.

Also, it apparently has no good games anyway, and never will.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#3SunDevil77Posted 9/25/2013 8:51:34 AM
Nintendo always has the highest quality exclusives
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#4Sn0man79Posted 9/25/2013 9:17:04 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Nintendo always has the highest quality exclusives

I haven't played Nintendo since the late 80's, but will be looking at their system again when they come out with the new HD Zelda.

For me I always found Playstation had the best exclusives (The Last of Us being the most recent masterpiece IMO), though Xbox certainly has a couple I wouldn't mind trying out.

While I have a 360, I won't be supporting their new console until Microsoft decides to play fair and remove freely available third party software from behind their pay wall (youtube, netflix, browser access etc). So it's unlikely i'll ever buy an Xbone.
#5EllesarienPosted 9/25/2013 9:17:33 AM
kyncani posted...
Hi everyone,

I'm kind of wondering what kind of Xbox One exclusives we can expect.

Nintendo has Super Mario, Mario Kart, Zelda, Xenoblade, Monster Hunter, Metroid, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, ...

Sony has The Last Of Us, Uncharted, Little Big Planet, Ratchet & Clank, Journey, Infamous, Motorstorm, God of War, ...

Nothing...It will come with no games, a broken UI and have the power of the Atari 2600.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#6METALINGUS5150Posted 9/25/2013 9:21:52 AM
For the Xbone, it'll be the same with the 360, Microsoft will throw their money around to buy a couple of exclusives but then they will stop, meanwhile Sony will have a whole variety of exclusives that the Xbone can't match. Nintendo will have their first party exclusives like always, doubtful for any third party exclusives.
#7NatatteruPosted 9/25/2013 9:22:40 AM
Nintendo will always have the worthwhile first-party exclusives. Sony and MS don't come close.
---
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 PSN: NatatBW XBL: Natatdood
Mains: P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - AE: Cammy/Ibuki - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi - Dragon's Crown: Elf
#8adonfrazPosted 9/25/2013 9:30:39 AM
Nintendo, but their lack of a quality online infrastructure and third party support cancels out that advantage; So much so that a lot of gamers won't get a Wii U and the ones that do, own one to go along with their PC, PS4, or X1 down the line.
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
PSN ID: Loyal_Catalyst 3DS FC: (Loyal) 0533-4535-6191
#9jb08045Posted 9/25/2013 9:35:25 AM
As much as people complain about Nintendo, it can't be denind that their 1st party games are always of good quality.

Pokemon, Mario, Zelda

That trio right there sells more than anything the other 2 are putting out.

Now only if we could get a new F-Zero and Star Fox game.
---
---
Watch me set my 360 on fire - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6iPJKQPSwE
#10FMofDeathPosted 9/25/2013 9:40:50 AM
In order (IMO) it is Sony > Nintendo > Microsoft

Sony has first party developers making amazing titles all the time. Nobody can deny that.

Nintendo make some of the best games, whether you think they're "childish" or "baby" games or not, they are amazingly fun. I rank them second however since creativity seems to be how you play the new games but year after year, they have been basically releasing rehashes (New Super Mario Bros.).

Microsoft is last for me since other than Halo, there are no real exclusives that I would consider any better than the other platforms. That doesn't include PC releases too so Titanfall wouldn't count for me.
---
PC gaming will always be the choice of the gaming enthusiast who is willing to put in the extra effort for a richer, more rewarding experience