Who has plans of getting both consoles?

#1FMofDeathPosted 9/25/2013 10:25:20 AM
I always had plans to since I make sure to own as many systems as I can for collective reasons but I figured having chosen to buy the PS4 first, I'd wait a year or so before the XB1, but since I payed off my PS4, I can't stop obsessing about the XB1. Regret not preordering this instead for that Day One Controller :(
---
PC gaming will always be the choice of the gaming enthusiast who is willing to put in the extra effort for a richer, more rewarding experience
#2Skynet82997Posted 9/25/2013 10:26:01 AM
Yep - I had a 360 and PS3 - will do the same this gen.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#3Reflex-ArcPosted 9/25/2013 10:29:01 AM(edited)
XBox One at launch, as it had games I'm interested in playing, and PS4 as soon as InFamous drops (being the only PS4 title I'm drawn to at the moment).
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#4zerooo0Posted 9/25/2013 10:28:14 AM
I plan on getting both the X1 & PS4 by at least 2015. If the Steambox isn't out by then & depending on what it does.

I'm doing what I did last gen where I let the PS3 library grow and pick it up so I had plenty of exclusives to play. So, by the time I get a PS4 I hope Naughty Dog has a few games out, & I hope that maybe a Planetside 3?

Just let the library of the other console grow overtime makes it a win, win for me and hopefully PSN will be improved when I pick it up.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#5regsantotomasPosted 9/25/2013 10:28:28 AM
I already have the Wii U. I had the PS4 and Xbox One pre-ordered within a few minutes of them being available on Amazon.

I have decided, however, to wait on getting a PS4 until a bit later simply because there really isn't anything I would be playing on it since I plan to buy multi platforms on the Xbox One.

I will pick up the PS4 early next year in all likeliness.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#6RollnThunder213Posted 9/25/2013 10:32:29 AM
Xbox One at launch for my main console.

PS4 just for some exclusives in Fall 2014 most likely.
---
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213
#7NatatteruPosted 9/25/2013 10:33:33 AM
I got a 360 mostly because of Lost Odyssey and Tales of Vesperia. Likewise, if the Xbone gets a really worthy exclusive like those, I'll get it.
---
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 PSN: NatatBW XBL: Natatdood
Mains: P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - AE: Cammy/Ibuki - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi - Dragon's Crown: Elf
#8Kosmo240985Posted 9/25/2013 10:33:38 AM
i just picked up a wii U. xbox one and ps4 preordered.

gaming set up is almost complete. new 70 inch samsung oled tv in the living room with 7.1 surround sound and a spot for the ps4.

and my man cave in the basement with minifridges, led lights, 55inch samsung oled and big arse cusion chair with a spot for my xbox one.

and the wii u i put in my computer room so the gf can be near me while i work/invest.

she wanted to put her xbox one in my man cave...but i forbade it. so she will be set up in the living room.

plus its wierd when we both play online and were talking to each other on headsets while sitting next to each other.

so yes i will buy all 3.
---
GT: Kozzie85
#9Evel138Posted 9/25/2013 10:40:56 AM
I saved up earning from my first job (minimum wage was a whopping two whole dollars, or maybe two-fifty back then) to buy a Master System to go along with the NES I had recently gotten as a Christmas gift. Since those day, there hasn't been a single generation that I didn't have most, if not all, the consoles in it.

Though I'm not sure which I'll buy first and I'm buying neither at launch....which is new for me. I've just built up such a backlog of great games this gen, that I'm not as ready to move on as I have been in the past. Can't wait to see what's in store though, for the future.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y