With the high prices of consoles...

#1CrayonmuffinPosted 9/25/2013 2:45:23 PM
What do you, the people, think I should do with my money? - Results (115 votes)
Buy Xbox One
23.48% (27 votes)
Buy PS4
41.74% (48 votes)
Use the same amount to improve gaming PC
15.65% (18 votes)
ERMAGERD PS4 BEST CONSUL EVURRR
6.09% (7 votes)
ERMAGERD XBOX ONE BEST CONSUL EVURR
2.61% (3 votes)
I disagree with everything you say, because I am a fanboy
10.43% (12 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Can't decide.
#2segagamerPosted 9/25/2013 2:47:17 PM
If price concerns you, buy a Wii U. Itīs pretty good, but wonīt get all the games. Vice versa to that though by somewhat, because of Nintendo titles and the bunch of niche third party exclusives.
---
Wii U+Xbox One+Steam Box :)
#3Crayonmuffin(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 2:49:45 PM
segagamer posted...
If price concerns you, buy a Wii U. Itīs pretty good, but wonīt get all the games. Vice versa to that though by somewhat, because of Nintendo titles and the bunch of niche third party exclusives.

I really like the Wii U as a console, but it has NOTHING software wise that makes me want to buy it. If they had BETTER niche titles then it might be worth it but with Sony and MS bringing consoles to the table, Wii U will probably just die out slowly unless they pick up the slack.
#4PorungaPosted 9/25/2013 2:54:40 PM(edited)
Where is the "do whatever the **** you want because I don't care what you do with your money, your time, or your life" option?
#5Crayonmuffin(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 2:59:23 PM
Porunga posted...
Where is the "do whatever the **** you want because I don't care what you do with your money, your time, or your life" option?

If that's how you feel, why say anything at all?
#6SoulTrapperPosted 9/25/2013 3:03:38 PM
I don't think it's worth investing in either console (yet) unless there are exclusives you really want.

Most games will be coming to PC anyway, so you're probably better off upgrading your PC.
---
PSN: El_Coon
#7Crayonmuffin(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 3:05:20 PM
SoulTrapper posted...
I don't think it's worth investing in either console (yet) unless there are exclusives you really want.

Most games will be coming to PC anyway, so you're probably better off upgrading your PC.

True enough. The only reason I want to get the consoles is because I'm going to start reviewing games and such on a few sites(yawn, I know) so it'll be good to have everything. Plus most of my friends don't have the money to invest in a nice PC so they'll be restricted to console gaming and I'm a big co op/multiplayer guy.
#8Reflex-ArcPosted 9/25/2013 3:07:06 PM(edited)
This is the last place I would ever suggest someone look for reasonable advice. That being said, invest in paddle balls, generic sodas, and Slim Jims.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#9Crayonmuffin(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 3:07:57 PM
Reflex-Arc posted...
This is he last place I would ever suggest someone look for reasonable advice. That being said, invest in paddle balls, generic sodas, and Slim Jims.

A. I know, but it's mostly to prove to a friend how many Sony fanboys lurk on the Xbox page.

And B. Best advice so far. You're winning.
#10Jedi454Posted 9/25/2013 3:14:07 PM
The prices for the consoles are much lower than what they were when the 360 and Ps3 was released. Haha