The only reason anyone would rather get a ps4 over X1 is because

#1WTFNightmarePosted 9/25/2013 4:01:26 PM
It's 100 cheaper. THATS IT. Why would you be happy about saving 100 dollars for a system that has terrible launch games? Besides multiplats like ghost and battlefield 4 cool but what else? Killzone meh! the rest are trash looking i'm sorry but its the truth. I'm just glad I am getting xbox one.. can't wait for killer instinct forza crimson dragon ryse DEAD RISING 3. Oh did I mention killer instinct??? This isn't even including the POWERHOUSES of 2014.. aka HALO AND TITANFALL.. Omgawd.

Also lol at the sony fanboys saying 100 dollars means alot... thats why ps4 was like 600 or whatever right? xD
---
I'll Teach You Fear
#2ZZZGundamPosted 9/25/2013 4:03:03 PM
No.
#3NatatteruPosted 9/25/2013 4:04:56 PM(edited)
"People only get consoles because of launch exclusives."

If only common sense were common.
---
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 PSN: NatatBW XBL: Natatdood
Mains: P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - AE: Cammy/Ibuki - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi - Dragon's Crown: Elf
#4Ironman06Posted 9/25/2013 4:03:40 PM
yes
#5raddicussPosted 9/25/2013 4:04:17 PM
Xbox fans rich, PS fans poor topic.
---
Stop talking, I'm the village idiot.
#6WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 4:06:04 PM
Natatteru posted...
"People only get consoles because of launch exclusives."

If only common sense weren't so common.

No but it is a big REASON. I mean if the launch games aren't good why rush and get it when the better games are clearly coming for xbox one first? Lol ps4 is not worth 399 sry. Also notice how I mentioned games in 2014... POWERHOUSES LIKE HALO AND TITANFALL. You know what sony was known for doing the best?? Final fantasy.. kindom hearts...Metal gear solid. Well guess what?? Those are now also coming for xbox. There is really no reason to get a playstation honestly. I don't see the appeal of infamous and uncharted.. I'll wait till the ps4 is about 200 to purchase and when it actually announces decent games.
---
I'll Teach You Fear
#7WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 4:06:20 PM
raddicuss posted...
Xbox fans rich, PS fans poor topic.

Kappa
---
I'll Teach You Fear
#8METALINGUS5150Posted 9/25/2013 4:07:54 PM
Reassurance topic?
#9WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 4:10:18 PM(edited)
METALINGUS5150 posted...
Reassurance topic?

For what? I already know the xbox one is better lol. Plus if I posted this in the sony board they would delete it because they know it's true and would hurt the fans alot. I post this in the xbox one board because THIS BOARD isn't as bias as that board and the best part is!! Most of the sony fanboys lurk here and troll to make themselves feel better about purchasing a tier 2 console.

Wii u is looking better than ps4 games wise TO ME. (Zelda, smash bros.)
---
I'll Teach You Fear
#10kingofjamaicaPosted 9/25/2013 4:09:48 PM
WTFNightmare posted...
It's 100 cheaper. THATS IT. Why would you be happy about saving 100 dollars for a system that has terrible launch games? Besides multiplats like ghost and battlefield 4 cool but what else? Killzone meh! the rest are trash looking i'm sorry but its the truth. I'm just glad I am getting xbox one.. can't wait for killer instinct forza crimson dragon ryse DEAD RISING 3. Oh did I mention killer instinct??? This isn't even including the POWERHOUSES of 2014.. aka HALO AND TITANFALL.. Omgawd.

Also lol at the sony fanboys saying 100 dollars means alot... thats why ps4 was like 600 or whatever right? xD

$100 is a month's worth of groceries. That's a lot...

Also, Killzone isn't meh. It's actually a very good series. As to exclusives confirmed to come out next year, Infamous: Second Son is by far my most anticipated. Have they even confirmed that Halo comes out next year?

Other reasons I would rather own a PS4 include: Better controller, better first-party studios, more powerful hardware, rumored to have more developer support, no packaged camera wasting space and money, etc.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.