The only reason anyone would rather get a ps4 over X1 is because

#101shawntew9935Posted 9/26/2013 6:22:11 AM
kingofjamaica posted...
WTFNightmare posted...
It's 100 cheaper. THATS IT. Why would you be happy about saving 100 dollars for a system that has terrible launch games? Besides multiplats like ghost and battlefield 4 cool but what else? Killzone meh! the rest are trash looking i'm sorry but its the truth. I'm just glad I am getting xbox one.. can't wait for killer instinct forza crimson dragon ryse DEAD RISING 3. Oh did I mention killer instinct??? This isn't even including the POWERHOUSES of 2014.. aka HALO AND TITANFALL.. Omgawd.

Also lol at the sony fanboys saying 100 dollars means alot... thats why ps4 was like 600 or whatever right? xD

$100 is a month's worth of groceries. That's a lot...

Also, Killzone isn't meh. It's actually a very good series. As to exclusives confirmed to come out next year, Infamous: Second Son is by far my most anticipated. Have they even confirmed that Halo comes out next year?

Other reasons I would rather own a PS4 include: Better controller, better first-party studios, more powerful hardware, rumored to have more developer support, no packaged camera wasting space and money, etc.

Please tell my wife about the groceries part. To her 100 bucks is a weeks worth of groceries. Shes killing me.
---
GT SuaveCorpsey
#102BrusselsAffairPosted 9/26/2013 6:22:41 AM
Another fanboy to add to my ignore list.
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
#103reincarnator07Posted 9/26/2013 7:04:59 AM
WTFNightmare posted...
It's 100 cheaper. THATS IT. Why would you be happy about saving 100 dollars for a system that has terrible launch games? Besides multiplats like ghost and battlefield 4 cool but what else? Killzone meh! the rest are trash looking i'm sorry but its the truth. I'm just glad I am getting xbox one.. can't wait for killer instinct forza crimson dragon ryse DEAD RISING 3. Oh did I mention killer instinct??? This isn't even including the POWERHOUSES of 2014.. aka HALO AND TITANFALL.. Omgawd.

Also lol at the sony fanboys saying 100 dollars means alot... thats why ps4 was like 600 or whatever right? xD

Funny, I think aside from Titanfall, all the X1 exclusives look meh. I'm not a fan of driving games, Ryse looks boring as hell, DR3 looks like they took everything fun out from the prior games, Killer instinct looks poor, Halo bores me and I don't know enough about Crimson Dragon. Titanfall will be played on my PC, because I can't imagine playing a shooter on consoles anymore. Good job my opinion is factually correct right?
---
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero
#104coltsfan4ever31Posted 9/26/2013 7:38:00 AM
This is just sad. Fanboys have always been pathetic but the Xbox ones are really taking it to another level.smh
---
---"If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi
#105chrish909Posted 9/26/2013 9:37:01 AM
coltsfan4ever31 posted...
This is just sad. Fanboys have always been pathetic but the Xbox ones are really taking it to another level.smh

The xbox fans are taking to to the next level by praising the x1 on the x1 forum? Why are you even here if you arent an xbox fan. You are clearly trolling.
---
Sony promised 30 first year exclusives for ps4 first year. Too bad they are mostly indy titles.
#106chrish909Posted 9/26/2013 9:39:43 AM
Ps4 is going to be the end of sony as we know it. Sony cannot fail or else they are done

www.dualshockers.com/2013/09/17/andrew-house-sony-computer-entertainment-isnt-allowed-to-fail-anymore-with-ps4/

They have been failing too much as of late.
---
Sony promised 30 first year exclusives for ps4 first year. Too bad they are mostly indy titles.
#107regsantotomasPosted 9/26/2013 9:40:03 AM
What does it matter what measures anyone uses as a determinant on a superfluous entertainment purchase?
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#108GiannyBoy0924Posted 9/26/2013 11:01:12 AM
Yeah the price. And the specs, and the future exclusives, and the trust in the company compared to MS, and the features the controller have that the One doesn't.
---
"People are making apocalypse jokes like there's no tomorrow... Too soon?"
-Ellie
#109coltsfan4ever31Posted 9/26/2013 11:26:39 AM
chrish909 posted...

The xbox fans are taking to to the next level by praising the x1 on the x1 forum? Why are you even here if you arent an xbox fan. You are clearly trolling.

You actually call what TC wrote praise?!lmao You are also a huge fanboy who likes to stir up s@*# on the PS4 boards. No surprise you would actually be okay with the bs TC posted. I have a right to go on any board I please. But the difference between you and me is that I don't go around trying to get a rise out of people with pathetic topics like this. I'm not on my knees slurping up everything Sony,Microsoft or Nintendo dishes out. You fanboys are beyond a joke.lol But carry on with your pettiness. It is quite funny. ;)
---
---"If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi
#110JohnHalo343Posted 9/26/2013 11:42:26 AM
chrish909 posted...

You actually call what TC wrote praise?!lmao You are also a huge fanboy who likes to stir up s@*# on the PS4 boards. No surprise you would actually be okay with the bs TC posted. I have a right to go on any board I please. But the difference between you and me is that I don't go around trying to get a rise out of people with pathetic topics like this. I'm not on my knees slurping up everything Sony,Microsoft or Nintendo dishes out. You fanboys are beyond a joke.lol But carry on with your pettiness. It is quite funny. ;)

I have never seen you post once that didn't say something along the lines of, "Lol xbots are stupid, Plasystation 4 is better, Xbox is gonna fail and Xbox fans suck.lol"

You say you aren't here to stir things up but you're always the first Playstation Fanboy to get into the fray. Your posts are garbage and you are just a common, petty troll. We know the Xbox Boards are more interesting than the PS4 boards in every way, but you don't have to be such a debbie downer about it.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community