Have any of you guys heard the XBOX ONE called the X BOMB?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Have any of you guys heard the XBOX ONE called the X BOMB?
2 years ago#1
Heard some kids in GameStop calling it the X BOMB, I haven't heard it called that, is this a new one people are using or am I just out of the loop?
2 years ago#2
you're out of the loop
---
Characters that won't be in SSBU: Isaac, Shulk, Ridley, Lloyd, Rosalina, Waluigi, Daisy, Krystal, Dixie Kong
SSBU roster size: 36-42 characters
2 years ago#3
No. People call it all kinds of things, so long as it starts with an "X" anything is fair game.
---
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.
GT: cloudskipa
2 years ago#4
Fair enough.
2 years ago#5
Could you tell if they were using it in a negative way? It could go either way really, but that is the first time I heard it.
---
You are not in control.
2 years ago#6
Is it because it blows?
---
i7-3690x @ 4.2GHZ | 32 GB RAM | 512 GB SSD + 2TB HDD | 2x GTX 680
PSN - Ragnarok_Weapon
2 years ago#7
DelRowe posted...
Could you tell if they were using it in a negative way? It could go either way really, but that is the first time I heard it.

They were making fun of it (something about weaker specs?) so in a negativity light.
2 years ago#8
2Dshmuplover posted...
No. People call it all kinds of things, so long as it starts with an "X" anything is fair game.

Xtube ftw?
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
2 years ago#9
It'll bomb, alright.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/MapleStory
2 years ago#10
Xbox done is much better in my opinion. At least it rhymes.
---
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Have any of you guys heard the XBOX ONE called the X BOMB?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived