<sigh> GTA5 or X1.... Damn you R*!!

#1Deathstroke33Posted 9/25/2013 6:01:31 PM
I'm looking forward to the X1 launch and really want to get my hands on Dead Rising 3 pretty bad, but having rented and put in 20+ hours into GTA, I'm not looking forward to not being able to play it or the DLC that is sure to come. Releasing a fantastic game like this at the end is pretty cruel and uncalled for.
#295_EclipsePosted 9/25/2013 6:42:40 PM
Easy choice.

GTA V.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#3MeaglesVPosted 9/25/2013 6:48:07 PM
GTA5> Any next gen console
#4AlexanaxelaPosted 9/25/2013 7:37:22 PM
oh noes!

srsly just wait, it's not hard
---
There's no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that i understand.
You are appreciated.
#5BS_InfinitePosted 9/25/2013 9:37:01 PM
Alexanaxela posted...
oh noes!

srsly just wait, it's not hard

---
--
-
#6deadmarvPosted 9/26/2013 3:16:51 AM(edited)
Deathstroke33 posted...
I'm looking forward to the X1 launch and really want to get my hands on Dead Rising 3 pretty bad, but having rented and put in 20+ hours into GTA, I'm not looking forward to not being able to play it or the DLC that is sure to come. Releasing a fantastic game like this at the end is pretty cruel and uncalled for.

I don't think it's cruel and uncalled for, Rockstar probably figured a lot of gamers weren't going to rush out and buy next gen counsels right away and made a financial decision. Looking at the sales numbers, I think they did a very smart thing.
#7xninjagrrlPosted 9/26/2013 3:24:13 AM
Just buy a copy of gta during black friday sales. I dont see a scenario where it can only be gta OR X1. If you can afford a 500 x1 you can surely scrape up enough for gta?
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.
#8Sniper_BrosefPosted 9/26/2013 4:11:18 AM
xninjagrrl posted...
Just buy a copy of gta during black friday sales. I dont see a scenario where it can only be gta OR X1. If you can afford a 500 x1 you can surely scrape up enough for gta?

On the flip side, why buy the XBO if you're just going to keep playing 360?
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#9NewMoonShadowPosted 9/26/2013 4:20:34 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
xninjagrrl posted...

On the flip side, why buy the XBO if you're just going to keep playing 360?

Just because you own something newer doesn't mean you can't play older consoles anymore. I still have a PS2 hooked up. And an NES.
#10zmousePosted 9/26/2013 5:09:38 AM
I'm hoping they release the online part for next gen atleast.