Forza Motorsport 5 Twenty-One New Cars Roll Into The Showroom

#1Dev445Posted 9/25/2013 8:54:23 PM(edited)
by Ben Reeves

Every week, Forza Motorsport 5 developer Turn 10, will be updating its blog with a list of cars that are featured in the game. This week gets us off to a fast start.

Gearheads might be happy to know that Mitsubishi's turbo-charged 2008 Lancer Evo X GSR (above) will be featured in the new game, as will Nissan's high-powered 2002 Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (below). If you missed it, check out this Forza Motorsport 5 filmSpeed short featuring the McLaren 12C. Here's the full list of new cars:

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X GSR
2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II
2009 Zonda Cinque Roadster
2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8
2013 Ford Focus ST
2010 Audi TT RS Coupe
2012 Scion TC
2009 Jeep Cherokee SRT8
2011 Kia Cee'd
2005 TVR Sagaris
1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA Stradale
1999 Dodge Viper GTS ACR
1998 Eagle Talon TSi Turbo
2009 Ferrari California
2000 Ford Mustang Cobra R
2011 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata
2010 Maserati GranTurismo S
2003 Toyota Celica SS-I
1954 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing Coupe
1971 AMC Javelin-AMX

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/forza_motorsport_5/b/xboxone/archive/2013/09/25/twenty-one-new-cars-roll-into-forza-motorsport-5-showroom.aspx
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#2TheApd_ReturnsPosted 9/25/2013 8:48:10 PM
I heard it was an unfinished game, though, because I'm uninformed. Adding more cars? Are they scared of DRIVE CLUB?!
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF4 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
#3teehee23Posted 9/25/2013 8:48:37 PM
Forza 5 is what true Next Gen racing is all about.
Thanks for the updated info and car list.

Forza 5, exclusive on Xbox #1.
---
SEGA #1.
Bestest games. Bestest franchises.
#4Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 8:55:19 PM
TheApd_Returns posted...
I heard it was an unfinished game, though, because I'm uninformed. Adding more cars? Are they scared of DRIVE CLUB?!

Most games that come out nowadays are unfinished. That's the power of DLC
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#5Mr_arizonaPosted 9/25/2013 9:01:10 PM
TheApd_Returns posted...

Buy unfinished game.
Start game.
Install free update which gives you all the stuff they couldn't get on disc.
Now enjoy your complete game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9286/tennisskirtblow.gif
#6teehee23Posted 9/25/2013 9:09:02 PM
TheApd_Returns posted...

The only people that are scared of drive club are the devs making it.
Scared they're going to be out of a job.

You're welcome.
---
SEGA #1.
Bestest games. Bestest franchises.
#7AwayFromHerePosted 9/25/2013 9:11:28 PM
Mr_arizona posted...
TheApd_Returns posted...

Buy unfinished game.
Start game.

Why are you defending this?
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#895_EclipsePosted 9/25/2013 9:15:00 PM
Dev445 posted...
TheApd_Returns posted...

Thank god the far larger game called GTA V came complete. All DLC will be optional, and I was able to complete the entire story without even downloading a day one patch, let alone day one DLC.

I am a huge Forza fan, and because of that, I am rage mode over what they are doing with FM5. They should have just held the game back, and got it right.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#9Mr_arizonaPosted 9/25/2013 9:35:40 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
Mr_arizona posted...
TheApd_Returns posted...

Buy unfinished game.
Start game.

Why are you defending this?

If all it costs me is some Hard Drive space then I don't care. Plus I want the majority of my games digital so they will be taking up that space anyway.

Day One FREE DLC or updates shouldn't piss anyone off.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9286/tennisskirtblow.gif
#10assassin10133Posted 9/26/2013 10:57:31 AM
95_Eclipse posted...
Dev445 posted...
TheApd_Returns posted...

Thank god the far larger game called GTA V came complete. All DLC will be optional, and I was able to complete the entire story without even downloading a day one patch, let alone day one DLC.

I am a huge Forza fan, and because of that, I am rage mode over what they are doing with FM5. They should have just held the game back, and got it right.

Ya it definitely sucks for those who don't have decent internet, no question. In an interview shortly after that was announced the dev said they're doing it with the day one free dlc so they have time to finish the game and won't have to rush because they want to make it a launch title, so releasing it like they are gives them more time to "finish" the game since they don't lose time due to putting it on a disc, packaging, shipping, etc. I understand all that but would releasing it what, a month later really hurt them? I just hope to God that after they finish it they release the full game on disc. I'm still super hyped for it and I do have good internet, but it'll suck for others who don't.