dedicated servers is a big selling point for me

#1LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 9/26/2013 12:19:07 AM
why isn't this talk about more I can't belive how many cheaters there are and how many times I wanted to smash my controller now that we are getting dedicated servers goodbye cheaters and hackers this is a godsend for gaming.. well system gaming
---
Look out!
#2kayoticdreamzPosted 9/26/2013 12:38:26 AM
while hackers and cheaters will always exist(it really is futile to attempt to block all of it although stopping it from going online in public or ranked matches(not private matches) is a worthwhile pursuit).

i do agree dedicated servers. 300,000 of them is a huge thing. but then again why speak postive about the xbox one when we can all just say how great the ps4 is instead? i mean postive talk about the xbox one according to gamefaqs is the unpardonable sin.
#3Millertime660Posted 9/26/2013 12:50:37 AM
this is a huge plus for me..... usually mentioning this will get people complaining about issues they have with paywalling netflix and stuff. Its a pretty negative message board. Love to see positive posts like this.... im getting real excited for next gen!
#4ViryuPosted 9/26/2013 1:46:33 AM
If dedicated servers are a big thing for you, than you must have had a PS3? Since nearly all of their exclusives were on dedicated servers, while 360 had only one, and the rest was P2P. It's good that MS finally woke up and will do the same thing Sony was doing for years.
#5AlexPumaPosted 9/26/2013 2:07:29 AM
I guess its a good thing both the XBone and the PSfour will both have dedicated servers then.
---
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott
#6MrSpaM111Posted 9/26/2013 2:10:41 AM
Considering both consoles make use of them, why would this change your mind about anything?
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#7lilj812Posted 9/26/2013 2:27:07 AM
Both will have dedicated servers, why would you care who has more of them? As a gamer, wouldn't you want to play the version with the most players? Most gamers are going to PS4, so I don't see why they have all of those dedicated servers in the first place lol.
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
#8NeoMonkPosted 9/26/2013 2:27:37 AM
Congratulations on getting something the competition has had for over 8 years for free!
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#9pigman2003Posted 9/26/2013 3:17:17 AM
Viryu posted...
If dedicated servers are a big thing for you, than you must have had a PS3? Since nearly all of their exclusives were on dedicated servers, while 360 had only one, and the rest was P2P. It's good that MS finally woke up and will do the same thing Sony was doing for years.

Sony didn't have any good competitive games that made dedicated servers worthwhile, with the Xbox One we'll have dedicated servers on games like CoD and Titanfall.
#10MrSpaM111Posted 9/26/2013 3:20:11 AM
pigman2003 posted...
Viryu posted...

Sony didn't have any good competitive games that made dedicated servers worthwhile, with the Xbox One we'll have dedicated servers on games like CoD and Titanfall.

Uncharted multiplayer had dedicated servers

A lot of people loved the competitive multiplayer in that game

Want me to debunk any of your other BS?
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628