Activision: "We're taking some of the biggest risks"...LOLOLOL that's too funny

#11Lockheart34Posted 9/27/2013 3:01:47 AM
Crash Bandicoot says hi, Activision.
---
PSN: Kamurotetsu
#12Spetsnaz420Posted 9/27/2013 3:14:14 AM
When they make ridiculous amounts of money off CoD se can't exactly say much of what they do should be considered a risk since they have a comfy cushion to land on if they make a bad game...if anything the expectation should be on new IPs from them because they have no financial excuse not to try new IPs
---
I don't conform to social convention
#13SilentS89Posted 9/27/2013 4:46:48 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
When they make ridiculous amounts of money off CoD se can't exactly say much of what they do should be considered a risk since they have a comfy cushion to land on if they make a bad game...if anything the expectation should be on new IPs from them because they have no financial excuse not to try new IPs

Yeah, I don't feel sympathy for one of the wealthiest game publishers on the planet.

Oh noes, Bobby Kotick can't buy his fourth solid gold mansion this month!
#14GambitbuzzkillPosted 9/27/2013 5:52:44 AM
zerooo0 posted...
BigBizShill posted...
The article makes a much better argument than you do. Just because you don't like the company doesn't mean they aren't taking big risks.

Show me a big risk other than Destiny they have done? They play it too safe, & monetize almost everything. Not saying it's a bad thing to make a profit, but Activision has little to no room to talk about risks lol.

What risk does Destiny have its just Halo all over again with powers, Bungie knew what they was doing when they made this game. they just played it close to the vest and did what they do best and that makes shooters so please stop acting like they are taking a risk.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66