Xbone launch hindered by who else? Mario

#61scoobydoobydontPosted 9/27/2013 7:40:13 AM
I'll probably get Mario... but this isn't the 3D Mario I wanted, really. It's more of a "well since I'm getting Wii U" kind of purchase than a "this has convinced me to get a Wii U!" one.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png
#62Ch3wyPosted 9/27/2013 7:48:12 AM
I looked at the screenshots and some gameplay videos and it looks more like Mario party than a proper 3D Mario game.

They need to release another big world Mario game like 64 or Sunshine. Then we'll talk.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#63ILikesCheesePosted 9/27/2013 7:56:45 AM
UkichiTachibana posted...
mario? psh get that casual crap the hell away from me.

OOooOOOoooOOOOOoooOOOO!

So edgy!!

Hard Core Gamer = ROCKSTAR!

LOL!
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#64LICKWIDPAlNPosted 9/27/2013 8:12:56 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#65MixorzPosted 9/27/2013 8:32:30 AM
Doubtful. Nintendo is already coming out with the Wind Waker bundle, I don't see the, bundling with the system. I'd be very surprised if they did.
---
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
Favorite lift: Deadlift
#66HiddenRoarPosted 9/27/2013 10:12:37 AM
PsychoGates posted...
Dev0311 posted...
For all of you who don't know, Wii U's highly anticipated flagship game, Super Mario 3D World, will also be launching November 22.

Expect a $299 Wii U bundle with this game. Great price point.

How will this affect Xbone's $499 launch? That's fully $200 more expensive than a Wii U bundled with a AAA Nintendo game.

Fanboyism aside, everyone has to admit that this is gonna be an interesting day. What techies like is often drastically different from what the general public gobbles up. This is the holiday season and everyone is looking for the best deal. That's all.

this game is not highly anticipated, it looks like trash just like the 3ds version.

A new game is not going to steal hype away from a new console especially an Xbox launch

You'd probably said the same about the Wii and how it's specs were trash compared to the competition.

And then you ate your hat when the sales number came out.
#67mmm_BabyBoyPosted 9/27/2013 10:54:50 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
mmm_BabyBoy posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
mmm_BabyBoy posted...
It did sell out, but then people didn't pick up their pre orders, and people that couldn't sell theirs on Ebay returned them.

X1 will not play out the same way as it has way higher demand. And again, it will sell out just like every other console.

The Wii U DID NOT SELL OUT.

IT was on shore shelves EVERYWHERE.

Those weren't just pre-orders. Sheesh. The brains of some people on this site confound me at times.

And the brains of people who wrote articles saying it did sell out I presume.

How clueless are you? I mean, REALLY?

It "sold out" to STORES. It did NOT sell out to the PUBLIC because untold numbers of Wii Us were lining the shelves EVERYWHERE last December. Are you telling me you don't remember that?!? At any point since its release, anyone virtually anywhere could walk into a store and buy a Wii U.

This was true last November, last Christmas Eve, this past spring, and TODAY. Please don't continue to deny this widely accepted fact nor claim these were just unbought pre-orders. A similar argument could not be said of the Wii, the Xbox 360, or the PS2. But go on there son. Believe everything you read on the internets.

Ah...to be young and stupid again....

Now that you've had time to calm down, look at your reaction. Still think I'm the kid?

I do remember it being available "EVERYWHERE last December". I explained why. But initially it was sold out. I bought mine the day after launch because people didn't pick up their pre-orders, but I could not buy it on launch day, nor could I reserve one a month before that because it was sold out.

Point is the X1 will sell out regardless of Mario or anything else a troll could imagine.
#68JohnHalo343Posted 9/27/2013 11:53:18 AM
HungoverHero777 posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
Dev0311 posted...
PsychoGates posted...
Dev0311 posted...
For all of you who don't know, Wii U's highly anticipated flagship game, Super Mario 3D World, will also be launching November 22.

Expect a $299 Wii U bundle with this game. Great price point.

How will this affect Xbone's $499 launch? That's fully $200 more expensive than a Wii U bundled with a AAA Nintendo game.

Fanboyism aside, everyone has to admit that this is gonna be an interesting day. What techies like is often drastically different from what the general public gobbles up. This is the holiday season and everyone is looking for the best deal. That's all.

this game is not highly anticipated, it looks like trash just like the 3ds version.

And you call me a troll. Super Mario 3D World doesn't look like trash no matter if you like Mario or not. You are the troll here.

Says the delusional troll who keeps trying to perpetuate his lies. Face it, Sony Fanboy. You have been caught red handed.

>Talks about a Nintendo game.
>Is apparently a Sony fanboy.

"Official Voice of the Xbox One community" indeed.

You guys are all close enough
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#69ILikesCheesePosted 9/28/2013 8:30:11 AM
mmm_BabyBoy posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
The Wii U DID NOT SELL OUT.

IT was on shore shelves EVERYWHERE.

Those weren't just pre-orders. Sheesh.

How clueless are you? I mean, REALLY?

It "sold out" to STORES. It did NOT sell out to the PUBLIC because untold numbers of Wii Us were lining the shelves EVERYWHERE last December. Are you telling me you don't remember that?!? At any point since its release, anyone virtually anywhere could walk into a store and buy a Wii U.

Ah...to be young and stupid again....

Now that you've had time to calm down, look at your reaction. Still think I'm the kid?

I do remember it being available "EVERYWHERE last December". I explained why. But initially it was sold out. I bought mine the day after launch because people didn't pick up their pre-orders, but I could not buy it on launch day, nor could I reserve one a month before that because it was sold out.

Point is the X1 will sell out regardless of Mario or anything else a troll could imagine.

Your "explanation" was what I had great fun in dismantling and mocking. Once again, the Wii U never sold out. You kids are SO caught up in the whole "Pre-Order" thing, be it for the Wii U or the Xbox One vs. the PS4, yet are completely ignorant in terms of how those pre-orders work and the level of their significance. However, I know a terminal case of Denialism (or thick-headedness) when I see it, so trying to talk sense to you is obviously a pointless exercise

"All those Wii U's on the shelf last year were due to cancelled pre-orders." Oh god, make me laugh some more. Please. Ah....to be young and really stupid again. Wait...I was never that dumb.

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#70ILikesCheesePosted 9/28/2013 8:37:40 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
HungoverHero777 posted...
Talks about a Nintendo game.
>Is apparently a Sony fanboy.
"Official Voice of the Xbox One community" indeed.

You guys are all close enough

If by "you guys" you mean all fanboys, I agree with you completely. However, with a name that incorporates "Halo" and "343", I must deduce that you are ALSO a part of that selfsame witless fanboy crowd, and thus subject to your own well placed scorn and ridicule.

:).
---