Battlefield 4 on Xbox One is running at 720p?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Battlefield 4 on Xbox One is running at 720p?

User Info: WM_PMC

WM_PMC
3 years ago#11
As long as the graphics are at least as good as the PS3/360 version, I don't care. The 64 players is what I'm most excited about.
PSN: WingNut125
KiP Info: www.kipclan.info; KiP forum: www.kipclan.com

User Info: segger

segger
3 years ago#12
I was there at eurogamer and played it today. I was impressed it ran very smoothly, it doesn't look as good as pc but compared to Xbox 360 bf 3 it's very nice.

Demo was 16 vs 16 conquest, the map was in a forest with a warehouse in the middle, 5 flags on conquest and 500 tickets each side. i did notice some pop in on tree shadows when flying a helicopter but i think it looked nice overall, the frame rate was so smooth i didn't notice a single drop.

I also hit the guide button mid game which brought the dashboard up and left the game running in a window to the side which was cool.

Managed to play cod ghosts on Xbox one (3 hour que was rediculous) aswell, wasn't impressed.

User Info: Exodus_Prime

Exodus_Prime
3 years ago#13
segger posted...
I was there at eurogamer and played it today. I was impressed it ran very smoothly, it doesn't look as good as pc but compared to Xbox 360 bf 3 it's very nice.

Demo was 16 vs 16 conquest, the map was in a forest with a warehouse in the middle, 5 flags on conquest and 500 tickets each side. i did notice some pop in on tree shadows when flying a helicopter but i think it looked nice overall, the frame rate was so smooth i didn't notice a single drop.

I also hit the guide button mid game which brought the dashboard up and left the game running in a window to the side which was cool.

Managed to play cod ghosts on Xbox one (3 hour que was rediculous) aswell, wasn't impressed.

You waited in line for 3 hours?
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.

segger
3 years ago#14
Exodus_Prime posted...
segger posted...

You waited in line for 3 hours?

Yes, I know. Pathetic isn't it, all because my friend was desperate to play it. I would never do that again.

Bf4 took 40 mins to get in.

User Info: SkinlessTomcat

SkinlessTomcat
3 years ago#15
@segger
How were the rumble triggers?

segger
3 years ago#16
SkinlessTomcat posted...
@segger
How were the rumble triggers?

Rumble was disabled on both cod and bf which I was very gutted about as I was looking forward to seeing what the trigger feedback was like.

I can confirm the new thumb sticks are amazing, very grippy.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Battlefield 4 on Xbox One is running at 720p?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived