Battlefield 4 on Xbox One is running at 720p?

#11WM_PMCPosted 9/26/2013 12:11:32 PM
As long as the graphics are at least as good as the PS3/360 version, I don't care. The 64 players is what I'm most excited about.
---
PSN: WingNut125
KiP Info: www.kipclan.info; KiP forum: www.kipclan.com
#12seggerPosted 9/26/2013 12:17:32 PM
I was there at eurogamer and played it today. I was impressed it ran very smoothly, it doesn't look as good as pc but compared to Xbox 360 bf 3 it's very nice.

Demo was 16 vs 16 conquest, the map was in a forest with a warehouse in the middle, 5 flags on conquest and 500 tickets each side. i did notice some pop in on tree shadows when flying a helicopter but i think it looked nice overall, the frame rate was so smooth i didn't notice a single drop.

I also hit the guide button mid game which brought the dashboard up and left the game running in a window to the side which was cool.

Managed to play cod ghosts on Xbox one (3 hour que was rediculous) aswell, wasn't impressed.
#13Exodus_PrimePosted 9/26/2013 12:19:45 PM
segger posted...
I was there at eurogamer and played it today. I was impressed it ran very smoothly, it doesn't look as good as pc but compared to Xbox 360 bf 3 it's very nice.

Demo was 16 vs 16 conquest, the map was in a forest with a warehouse in the middle, 5 flags on conquest and 500 tickets each side. i did notice some pop in on tree shadows when flying a helicopter but i think it looked nice overall, the frame rate was so smooth i didn't notice a single drop.

I also hit the guide button mid game which brought the dashboard up and left the game running in a window to the side which was cool.

Managed to play cod ghosts on Xbox one (3 hour que was rediculous) aswell, wasn't impressed.

You waited in line for 3 hours?
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#14seggerPosted 9/26/2013 12:23:18 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
segger posted...

You waited in line for 3 hours?

Yes, I know. Pathetic isn't it, all because my friend was desperate to play it. I would never do that again.

Bf4 took 40 mins to get in.
#15SkinlessTomcatPosted 9/26/2013 12:25:50 PM
@segger
How were the rumble triggers?
#16seggerPosted 9/26/2013 12:28:23 PM
SkinlessTomcat posted...
@segger
How were the rumble triggers?

Rumble was disabled on both cod and bf which I was very gutted about as I was looking forward to seeing what the trigger feedback was like.

I can confirm the new thumb sticks are amazing, very grippy.