Microsoft Announces Xbox Fitness...I wonder if P90X vids will be free with XBL?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft Announces Xbox Fitness...I wonder if P90X vids will be free with XBL?
2 years ago#21
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Yea, I read about this on reddit the other night, which btw /r/xboxone is way better than this place you guys so I'd recommend the regular, non-s*** posters migrate over. It's less social than this place but there is much more substance to the posts. I got sidetracked...

This looks great! To be honest, I've already been planning a rearranging of my gaming space to accomodate the XBO and Kinect and with this addition I'm even more excited than I was. The 22nd can't come soon enough.

Can you post a link, I wouldn't mind to check it out.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
2 years ago#22
zerooo0 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Yea, I read about this on reddit the other night, which btw /r/xboxone is way better than this place you guys so I'd recommend the regular, non-s*** posters migrate over. It's less social than this place but there is much more substance to the posts. I got sidetracked...

This looks great! To be honest, I've already been planning a rearranging of my gaming space to accomodate the XBO and Kinect and with this addition I'm even more excited than I was. The 22nd can't come soon enough.

A link to what? Reddit? it's just reddit.com/r/xboxone

Read the rules before posting because they don't tolerate the petty bull s*** that goes on here and you will get banned sooner rather than later with a gameFAQs mentality.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
2 years ago#23
Sniper_Brosef posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

Read the rules before posting because they don't tolerate the petty bull s*** that goes on here and you will get banned sooner rather than later with a gameFAQs mentality.

Alright thanks. Never been to Reddit before so when I get of my classes I will take a whack at it.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
2 years ago#24
zerooo0 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

Alright thanks. Never been to Reddit before so when I get of my classes I will take a whack at it.

HAHAHA! Famous last words! You'll see how funny this post was 5 months from now when you've delved fully into everything reddit is.
---
2 years ago#25
what ever you do do not go to the space***** subreddit I got tricked once and I am scarred for life.
2 years ago#26
Parisinflames78 posted...
what ever you do do not go to the space***** subreddit I got tricked once and I am scarred for life.

To be fair. There are a LOT of subreddits you need to stay away from.
---
2 years ago#27
Bastichlives posted...
Im doing Insanity now. Just started the recovery week.
If something like this is being offered on Xbox live that is fantastic.

Agreed. I have Insanity and it is a great program, builds stamina like no other. I made it a week into the 2nd month though before I jacked my knee up. Actually ready to get back into it, just going to take it easy on the jumping.

Ever since getting Insanity been hoping for a Kinect tie-in. Would love to track progress on the system.
2 years ago#28
Foxx3k posted...
Those P90X and Insanity programs are actually expensive ... If it's free like they're saying it is (and not "Free portal to buy regimes one exercise at a time!" free), then this is an excellent bonus to get.

I know people won't see it that way because of things like:
1) lol fat nerds don't exercise
2) piracy
3) lol fitness games

etc

But ... it's a great bonus. I look forward to it.

This.
I was already getting the X1, but if I weren't this probably would have sold it to me.
2 years ago#29
DivineMagus posted...
LOL http://mediacdn.disqus.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/634/9123/original.jpg

PsychoGates posted...
uh oh looks like someone's feelings were hurt by that picture

DyingPancake posted...
lol

That picture must have hit a little too close to home

Exodus_Prime posted...
Salty salty tears confirmed. Must save picture lol

Funny how the guy in the picture has nothing to do with PlayStation though. On the other hand...

http://i.imgur.com/aQ1Ft7x.jpg
2 years ago#30
Bastichlives posted...
Im doing Insanity now. Just started the recovery week.
If something like this is being offered on Xbox live that is fantastic.

Lol, month 2 is going to shock you...
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft Announces Xbox Fitness...I wonder if P90X vids will be free with XBL?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived