Microsoft Announces Xbox Fitness...I wonder if P90X vids will be free with XBL?

#21zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 5:21:59 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Yea, I read about this on reddit the other night, which btw /r/xboxone is way better than this place you guys so I'd recommend the regular, non-s*** posters migrate over. It's less social than this place but there is much more substance to the posts. I got sidetracked...

This looks great! To be honest, I've already been planning a rearranging of my gaming space to accomodate the XBO and Kinect and with this addition I'm even more excited than I was. The 22nd can't come soon enough.

Can you post a link, I wouldn't mind to check it out.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#22Sniper_BrosefPosted 9/27/2013 5:26:32 AM
zerooo0 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Yea, I read about this on reddit the other night, which btw /r/xboxone is way better than this place you guys so I'd recommend the regular, non-s*** posters migrate over. It's less social than this place but there is much more substance to the posts. I got sidetracked...

This looks great! To be honest, I've already been planning a rearranging of my gaming space to accomodate the XBO and Kinect and with this addition I'm even more excited than I was. The 22nd can't come soon enough.

A link to what? Reddit? it's just reddit.com/r/xboxone

Read the rules before posting because they don't tolerate the petty bull s*** that goes on here and you will get banned sooner rather than later with a gameFAQs mentality.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#23zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 5:30:03 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

Read the rules before posting because they don't tolerate the petty bull s*** that goes on here and you will get banned sooner rather than later with a gameFAQs mentality.

Alright thanks. Never been to Reddit before so when I get of my classes I will take a whack at it.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#24Sniper_BrosefPosted 9/27/2013 5:37:31 AM
zerooo0 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

Alright thanks. Never been to Reddit before so when I get of my classes I will take a whack at it.

HAHAHA! Famous last words! You'll see how funny this post was 5 months from now when you've delved fully into everything reddit is.
---
#25Parisinflames78Posted 9/27/2013 6:49:16 AM
what ever you do do not go to the space***** subreddit I got tricked once and I am scarred for life.
#26Sniper_BrosefPosted 9/27/2013 9:15:29 AM
Parisinflames78 posted...
what ever you do do not go to the space***** subreddit I got tricked once and I am scarred for life.

To be fair. There are a LOT of subreddits you need to stay away from.
---
#27outcast1398Posted 9/30/2013 7:03:38 AM
Bastichlives posted...
Im doing Insanity now. Just started the recovery week.
If something like this is being offered on Xbox live that is fantastic.

Agreed. I have Insanity and it is a great program, builds stamina like no other. I made it a week into the 2nd month though before I jacked my knee up. Actually ready to get back into it, just going to take it easy on the jumping.

Ever since getting Insanity been hoping for a Kinect tie-in. Would love to track progress on the system.
#28MetalZoicPosted 9/30/2013 7:18:50 AM
Foxx3k posted...
Those P90X and Insanity programs are actually expensive ... If it's free like they're saying it is (and not "Free portal to buy regimes one exercise at a time!" free), then this is an excellent bonus to get.

I know people won't see it that way because of things like:
1) lol fat nerds don't exercise
2) piracy
3) lol fitness games

etc

But ... it's a great bonus. I look forward to it.

This.
I was already getting the X1, but if I weren't this probably would have sold it to me.
#29UnquietSlumbersPosted 9/30/2013 7:43:29 AM
DivineMagus posted...
LOL http://mediacdn.disqus.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/634/9123/original.jpg

PsychoGates posted...
uh oh looks like someone's feelings were hurt by that picture

DyingPancake posted...
lol

That picture must have hit a little too close to home

Exodus_Prime posted...
Salty salty tears confirmed. Must save picture lol

Funny how the guy in the picture has nothing to do with PlayStation though. On the other hand...

http://i.imgur.com/aQ1Ft7x.jpg
#30Godstriker8Posted 9/30/2013 8:51:21 AM
Bastichlives posted...
Im doing Insanity now. Just started the recovery week.
If something like this is being offered on Xbox live that is fantastic.

Lol, month 2 is going to shock you...
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!