are you getting disks or going all digital

#1shads3055Posted 9/27/2013 6:51:16 AM
I am only getting a disk game if I get a sports game. if not I am going all digitial.

my first games are going to be

killer instinct
forza 5
dead risings 3
ryse (maybe)
black flag (maybe)
COD ghost (but it depends why titainfall comes out)
#2mrshowtime333Posted 9/27/2013 6:59:43 AM
Well I want digital, but they arent allowing us to preorder digital games at launch from what I see. So, beings I want the BF4 preorder perks, Ill have to get that on disc I guess.
#3zerooo0Posted 9/27/2013 7:02:46 AM
Disk at release, Digital probably by the end of Next Year.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#4Sniper_BrosefPosted 9/27/2013 7:03:03 AM
Probably going all digital but I still want a physical collection. I think the all digital benefits are going to outweigh my nostalgic view of a physical library though. Besides, with the games and movies I currently have I'm running out of space as it is.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#5micheal82Posted 9/27/2013 7:14:45 AM
A mixture of both. Games that I don't see myself getting rid of I'm getting digital, sports games and games I'm not sure about keeping disc.
---
I can shoot a whole load into a guys face and they just brush it off. - Psquared34
#6xninjagrrlPosted 9/27/2013 7:22:12 AM
Based on game pre order numbers, Im hedging my bets that X1 games will be dirt cheap in no time and I am waiting until that happens. No one is pre ordering watch dogs on X1, for example, so when amazon has their new years sale I will pick it up for 20 bucks.
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.
#7RollnThunder213Posted 9/27/2013 7:25:24 AM
Digital
---
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213
#8LapanuiPosted 9/27/2013 7:40:21 AM(edited)
Physical... There is no way digital is going to be cheaper than physical in the UK, judging by the current consoles.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#9scoobydoobydontPosted 9/27/2013 7:47:23 AM
With the selective Live/consoles bannings lately (and the reminder that they will abuse ToS enforcement as they please and with no restraint, no appeals), not to mention their decision on BC, I wouldn't trust MS with digital if they were the only company on Earth and digital was the only thing they offered.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png
#10bob15xPosted 9/27/2013 7:49:03 AM
mrshowtime333 posted...
Well I want digital, but they arent allowing us to preorder digital games at launch from what I see. So, beings I want the BF4 preorder perks, Ill have to get that on disc I guess.

Maybe it just automatically comes with the game when you buy.

Look at gta 5 the blimp they called it a preorder bonus but the code was in then game case.