are you getting disks or going all digital

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. are you getting disks or going all digital

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
3 years ago#1
I am only getting a disk game if I get a sports game. if not I am going all digitial.

my first games are going to be

killer instinct
forza 5
dead risings 3
ryse (maybe)
black flag (maybe)
COD ghost (but it depends why titainfall comes out)

User Info: mrshowtime333

mrshowtime333
3 years ago#2
Well I want digital, but they arent allowing us to preorder digital games at launch from what I see. So, beings I want the BF4 preorder perks, Ill have to get that on disc I guess.

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 years ago#3
Disk at release, Digital probably by the end of Next Year.
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.

User Info: Sniper_Brosef

Sniper_Brosef
3 years ago#4
Probably going all digital but I still want a physical collection. I think the all digital benefits are going to outweigh my nostalgic view of a physical library though. Besides, with the games and movies I currently have I'm running out of space as it is.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.

User Info: micheal82

micheal82
3 years ago#5
A mixture of both. Games that I don't see myself getting rid of I'm getting digital, sports games and games I'm not sure about keeping disc.
I can shoot a whole load into a guys face and they just brush it off. - Psquared34

User Info: xninjagrrl

xninjagrrl
3 years ago#6
Based on game pre order numbers, Im hedging my bets that X1 games will be dirt cheap in no time and I am waiting until that happens. No one is pre ordering watch dogs on X1, for example, so when amazon has their new years sale I will pick it up for 20 bucks.
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.

User Info: RollnThunder213

RollnThunder213
3 years ago#7
Digital
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213

User Info: Lapanui

Lapanui
3 years ago#8
Physical... There is no way digital is going to be cheaper than physical in the UK, judging by the current consoles.
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1

User Info: scoobydoobydont

scoobydoobydont
3 years ago#9
With the selective Live/consoles bannings lately (and the reminder that they will abuse ToS enforcement as they please and with no restraint, no appeals), not to mention their decision on BC, I wouldn't trust MS with digital if they were the only company on Earth and digital was the only thing they offered.
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png

User Info: bob15x

bob15x
3 years ago#10
mrshowtime333 posted...
Well I want digital, but they arent allowing us to preorder digital games at launch from what I see. So, beings I want the BF4 preorder perks, Ill have to get that on disc I guess.

Maybe it just automatically comes with the game when you buy.

Look at gta 5 the blimp they called it a preorder bonus but the code was in then game case.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. are you getting disks or going all digital

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived