Vertical Orientation Not Supported on Xbox One, Could Damage Console

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Vertical Orientation Not Supported on Xbox One, Could Damage Console
3 years ago#1
http://www.purexbox.com/news/2013/09/vertical_orientation_not_supported_on_xbox_one_could_damage_console

At least i can play it while stand with kinnect
maybe x-box fitness
sexbox one by micro&soft : always on, always connected, always watching, doesn't do any 180.voice command : sexbox turn on, sexbox watch AV, sexbox my home.
3 years ago#2
sexbone
There's no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that i understand.
You are appreciated.
3 years ago#3
You know what wrecks discs more than verticality? When I kick it hard and knock it off the shelf. True story. *kicks a defenceless gamecube for no reason at all*
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png
3 years ago#4
scoobydoobydont posted...
You know what wrecks discs more than verticality? When I kick it hard and knock it off the shelf. True story. *kicks a defenceless gamecube for no reason at all*

Don't even joke like that! Everyday there are poor, defenseless and neglected Gamecubes are abused by ignorant owners that just don't know any better. However, for as little as one dollar a month you can make the difference in a Gamecubes life.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
3 years ago#5
You can tell just by looking at it that it wasn't designed to be stood vertically.
Man of Steel - 26.06.13
"You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards"
3 years ago#6
VanderZoo posted...
You can tell just by looking at it that it wasn't designed to be stood vertically.

... it's a 3d rectangle...
There's no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that i understand.
You are appreciated.
3 years ago#7
Just in time sexbone.
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
3 years ago#8
Wouldn't setting it vertically put a lot of strain on the top fan
PSN kolobos212 The time has come when the normal revolt against time,space, and matter H.P. Lovecraft
3 years ago#9
Lovecraftiangod posted...
Wouldn't setting it vertically put a lot of strain on the top fan

If it was built properly, no.
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
3 years ago#10
Alexanaxela posted...
VanderZoo posted...

... it's a 3d rectangle...

That's obviously going to be wobbly if standing on its side due to how long it is in respect to how tall it is in its designed orientation.

That's the point.
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Vertical Orientation Not Supported on Xbox One, Could Damage Console

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived