Vertical Orientation Not Supported on Xbox One, Could Damage Console

#1sexbonePosted 9/27/2013 7:13:25 AM
http://www.purexbox.com/news/2013/09/vertical_orientation_not_supported_on_xbox_one_could_damage_console

At least i can play it while stand with kinnect
maybe x-box fitness
---
sexbox one by micro&soft : always on, always connected, always watching, doesn't do any 180.voice command : sexbox turn on, sexbox watch AV, sexbox my home.
#2AlexanaxelaPosted 9/27/2013 7:13:54 AM
sexbone
---
There's no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that i understand.
You are appreciated.
#3scoobydoobydontPosted 9/27/2013 7:32:47 AM
You know what wrecks discs more than verticality? When I kick it hard and knock it off the shelf. True story. *kicks a defenceless gamecube for no reason at all*
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png
#4Sniper_BrosefPosted 9/27/2013 7:36:06 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
You know what wrecks discs more than verticality? When I kick it hard and knock it off the shelf. True story. *kicks a defenceless gamecube for no reason at all*

Don't even joke like that! Everyday there are poor, defenseless and neglected Gamecubes are abused by ignorant owners that just don't know any better. However, for as little as one dollar a month you can make the difference in a Gamecubes life.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#5VanderZooPosted 9/27/2013 7:38:17 AM
You can tell just by looking at it that it wasn't designed to be stood vertically.
---
Man of Steel - 26.06.13
"You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards"
#6AlexanaxelaPosted 9/27/2013 7:56:33 AM
VanderZoo posted...
You can tell just by looking at it that it wasn't designed to be stood vertically.

... it's a 3d rectangle...
---
There's no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that i understand.
You are appreciated.
#7Exodus_PrimePosted 9/27/2013 7:57:49 AM
Just in time sexbone.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#8LovecraftiangodPosted 9/27/2013 8:00:21 AM
Wouldn't setting it vertically put a lot of strain on the top fan
---
PSN kolobos212 The time has come when the normal revolt against time,space, and matter H.P. Lovecraft
#9LICKWIDPAlNPosted 9/27/2013 8:10:37 AM
Lovecraftiangod posted...
Wouldn't setting it vertically put a lot of strain on the top fan

If it was built properly, no.
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
#10Reflex-ArcPosted 9/27/2013 8:19:57 AM
Alexanaxela posted...
VanderZoo posted...

... it's a 3d rectangle...

That's obviously going to be wobbly if standing on its side due to how long it is in respect to how tall it is in its designed orientation.

That's the point.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard