The Crew's New York is Bigger Than GTA 4's Liberty City

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Crew's New York is Bigger Than GTA 4's Liberty City
3 years ago#1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/27/the-crews-new-york-is-bigger-than-gta-4s-liberty-city

This has me intrigued. It either means that this game is going to be HUGE, or just a few of the cities are going to be HUGE while most of them will be pretty small.

This was my least excited game announced at E3 & is one of my least excited next gen games along with CoD:Ghosts, & Driveclub. But, if the other cities are in the general size of Liberty City then this could become a buy for me if their's plenty of stuff to do.

I will be cautiously optimistic for this game now & it could be a nice substitute for NFS since IMO the quality of NFS severely went down this gen.
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
3 years ago#2
but its a racing game.........................

not like it will be detailed or explorable

just drive the streets

im done .....sorry if i made racing fans mad
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
3 years ago#3
I got excited reading the topic title. Then i realised its The Division I like the look of not The Crew.

Racing games no thanks.
Currently playing -GTA V
MUFC CHAMP20NS, Best game played this year: Last of us. Worst game:GOW Judgment GT: gingus christ PSN: G1ngus Pre ordered THE ONE!
3 years ago#4
I was excited at the (paraphrase) "if you take the fastest car possible in the game, go just from the east to west coast sticking to the most direct/shortest route possible, it will take 90 minutes to do so"

I'm imagining a crazy ass last-event scenario for this game right now. I really hope the actual handling/driving in this game is fun. The concept/modes/scope they've shown so far seems great.
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph
Going through backlog by release date (almost), Current game: Batman: Arkham Asylum, Next up: Mini Ninjas
3 years ago#5
faris_ruhi posted...
I was excited at the (paraphrase) "if you take the fastest car possible in the game, go just from the east to west coast sticking to the most direct/shortest route possible, it will take 90 minutes to do so"

I'm imagining a crazy ass last-event scenario for this game right now. I really hope the actual handling/driving in this game is fun. The concept/modes/scope they've shown so far seems great.

That part also has me intrigued and as someone like me who can't really maintain a say 250MPH it's going to take me forever to get across the map if I pick this game up. Reading about the potential sizes for Open World games has me really excited this new gen.

Makes you wonder how big they're going to get?
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
3 years ago#6
You know what's bigger? going to actual New York.

I do wonder: with all of the games recreating New York and Los Angeles, how do they all compare to each other?
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
3 years ago#7
Gingarito posted...
I got excited reading the topic title. Then i realised its The Division I like the look of not The Crew.

Racing games no thanks.

Don't worry, the Division looks to have a massive map as well. And from the looks of the E3 gameplay, some (hopefully most) buildings can be entered.
"People are making apocalypse jokes like there's no tomorrow... Too soon?"
-Ellie
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Crew's New York is Bigger Than GTA 4's Liberty City

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived