Xbox one and multi platform games

#31WM_PMCPosted 9/28/2013 10:26:32 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
I've always used Microsoft boards. Just my thing. Does it bother people this much that I prefer different things?

Well you say you're getting both but have done nothing to make people think you're even remotely interested in the PS4.
---
PSN: WingNut125
KiP Info: www.kipclan.info; KiP forum: www.kipclan.com
#32Orange_ApplesPosted 9/28/2013 10:34:51 AM
The only complaint I've heard from a variety of news sites about the Xbox One's controller is that the shoulder bumpers don't press in properly. Something where if you press in on one side of the bumper it works, but if you try it from the other edge it doesn't move.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#33SunDevil77Posted 9/28/2013 10:41:16 AM
WM_PMC posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
I've always used Microsoft boards. Just my thing. Does it bother people this much that I prefer different things?

Well you say you're getting both but have done nothing to make people think you're even remotely interested in the PS4.

I'm excited for it. I love indies. I love Planetside 2. As a recently turned Infamous fanboy, I am absolutely stoked for Infamous.The controller is light years better than the DS3. The price is fantastic. The online interface is much improved.

I'm going to be on the Infamous boards for sure closer to launch, I've just always been on Microsoft boards more.
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#34embrandedonePosted 9/28/2013 10:42:39 AM
We're getting gimped out versions due to XBO. Thanks, Microsoft. Only you could keep screwing us over even when we don't buy your VCR box.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#35DesperateMonkeyPosted 9/28/2013 11:03:34 AM
Lol @ AxelFooley.

I wonder how much Sony pays him to go around telling people not to buy an Xbox no matter what they like. Why are Ponies so desperate?

These consoles both have very different advantages and anyone who isn't working for these companies will realize whats more relevant to them.

XB1 has Kinect, dedicated servers, more cloud support and so on. Sony working with Rackspace doesn't mean ****. In fact, their partnership with rackspace just demonstrates the magnitude in difference between what MS possesses and what Sony possesses in this field. If people aren't interested in online gaming, Kinect features, better cloud features and the OS advantages then they can save themselves $100 bucks and get a PS4 which also will have better graphics down the line.

As for multiplats, well Xbox is going to have plenty of advantages when it comes to online gaming. Its already happening with Call of Duty. You have to ask yourself whether you want the graphics boost or the dedicated servers and if it has any smartglass/Kinect support features.

Then its about the controller. The DS4 has the touchpad while the Xbox One has rumble triggers.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#36lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 11:22:17 AM
DesperateMonkey posted...
Lol @ AxelFooley.

I wonder how much Sony pays him to go around telling people not to buy an Xbox no matter what they like. Why are Ponies so desperate?

These consoles both have very different advantages and anyone who isn't working for these companies will realize whats more relevant to them.

XB1 has Kinect, dedicated servers, more cloud support and so on. Sony working with Rackspace doesn't mean ****. In fact, their partnership with rackspace just demonstrates the magnitude in difference between what MS possesses and what Sony possesses in this field. If people aren't interested in online gaming, Kinect features, better cloud features and the OS advantages then they can save themselves $100 bucks and get a PS4 which also will have better graphics down the line.

As for multiplats, well Xbox is going to have plenty of advantages when it comes to online gaming. Its already happening with Call of Duty. You have to ask yourself whether you want the graphics boost or the dedicated servers and if it has any smartglass/Kinect support features.

Then its about the controller. The DS4 has the touchpad while the Xbox One has rumble triggers.

I stopped reading when you said "why are Sony ponies so desperate." are you slow? Are you all there mentally? In what way, shape, or form would any playstation fan have to worry about? Playstation has many more pre-orders, all the ps4 games are selling better than their Xbox one counterpart. Microsoft is getting blasted almost daily online. And on top of that, killzone has more pre-orders than all of the top Microsoft exclusives combined.

So I ask again.. What are Sony fans desperate about?
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
#37XBOXvsPCPosted 9/28/2013 12:13:41 PM
"So I ask again.. What are Sony fans desperate about?" - TC

LMAO. For real? Well you tell me. What are you doing here then? I mean, all of you?
Are you guys aware that you're on the Xbox board right? Or do you lost your mind at the point of no noticing it? Serious question.
#38PorungaPosted 9/28/2013 12:54:02 PM(edited)
XBOXvsPC posted...

LMAO. For real? Well you tell me. What are you doing here then? I mean, all of you?
Are you guys aware that you're on the Xbox board right? Or do you lost your mind at the point of no noticing it? Serious question.

Some are here for legitimate discussions about the xbo, others are here to make fun of you.. because the xbo is a joke to them. They are literally laughing at the xbo and the most hardcore devoted fans and defenders. There is no fear, no jealousy, no desperation.. they are mocking you. They are taking perverse pleasure in the xbo's struggles and failures.. and want to take every single opportunity to rub it in your faces.

To sum up: no fear, no tears, no desperation.. mocking the **** out of you.
#39XBOXvsPCPosted 9/28/2013 1:47:28 PM
Porunga posted...
XBOXvsPC posted...

Some are here for legitimate discussions about the xbo, others are here to make fun of you.. because the xbo is a joke to them. They are literally laughing at the xbo and the most hardcore devoted fans and defenders. There is no fear, no jealousy, no desperation.. they are mocking you. They are taking perverse pleasure in the xbo's struggles and failures.. and want to take every single opportunity to rub it in your faces.

To sum up: no fear, no tears, no desperation.. mocking the **** out of you.

So your point is that they see us as we see them?
Hum...i never thought that way, maybe because there's no reason to - this "war" won't last. But is good to hear that they're only having fun (?) even though I think there are much better ways to.
#40AkumaOutsiderPosted 9/28/2013 7:25:34 PM
DesperateMonkey posted...
Lol @ AxelFooley.

Do you blindly ignore info or just choose to not pay it attention.
Kinect features-really? I won't even argue that. Kinect is and will ever be a gimmick. And a bad one.
Servers-both will have dedicated servers. So once again, your point fails.
Better OS-you've used both next gen OS's? Wow man. Really? When?

How about I have the graphical boost and the dedicated servers instead?
Learn to argue valid reasons, please.

Also-the rakspace deal was nothing more than a clever move. If anything it shows Sony are taking it serious. But I digress, they clearly suck for patterning with the biggest cloud source there was. How pathetic Sony
---
~Outsider.//.GrandFated