• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dead Rising 3 Is NOT Coming to Xbox 360

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 years ago#1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/27/dead-rising-3-is-not-coming-to-xbox-360

Did anyone here really think the 360 was going to be able to handle DR3? 360 could not handle DR3 & if it could it would probably be like DR2 with loading screen after loading screen after loading screen, etc.

Yea even if it did came to the 360 I wouldn't even look at it.
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.

User Info: Ramsus082

Ramsus082
3 years ago#2
No, I wouldn't have been surprised if it was released for the 360 with a much lower amount of characters on-screen to compensate for the much weaker hardware. Maybe some loading screens.
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"

User Info: XBOXvsPC

XBOXvsPC
3 years ago#3
Well the 360 could handle it, but it would end up looking like DR2 with half the carnage, enemies etc. No point.

User Info: TrickyPony

TrickyPony
3 years ago#4
they're not going to release a 360 version with "much lower" characters on screen, that would change game dynamic too much and break the game.

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 years ago#5
TrickyPony posted...
they're not going to release a 360 version with "much lower" characters on screen, that would change game dynamic too much and break the game.

Exactly the Zombie Count, & the No Loading Screens are like the big selling points of the game lol. It would basically go back on what they're so proud of getting accomplished on the X1.
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.

User Info: teehee23

teehee23
3 years ago#6
Of course I knew it and believe Xbox #1 is the only console capable of running Dead Rising 3.
SEGA #1.
Bestest games. Bestest franchises.

User Info: Ellesarien

Ellesarien
3 years ago#7
zerooo0 posted...
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/27/dead-rising-3-is-not-coming-to-xbox-360

Did anyone here really think the 360 was going to be able to handle DR3? 360 could not handle DR3 & if it could it would probably be like DR2 with loading screen after loading screen after loading screen, etc.

Yea even if it did came to the 360 I wouldn't even look at it.

To answer your first question.....Oh yes, a certain group of posters on here certainly did think that and made sure to tell everyone how horrible and lame it was.
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dead Rising 3 Is NOT Coming to Xbox 360

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived