Concerning Xbox One, has microsoft earned your forgiveness?

#21EliteGuard99Posted 9/27/2013 3:48:16 PM
Bikes- posted...
Honestly considering how they still keep doing dumb crap I've just shifted to thinking they're evil to just insanely inept.

---
Halo 4 was the best Call of Duty - gunsndroses
Halo 5: even more CoD Edition coming to Xbone!
#22DelRowePosted 9/27/2013 3:56:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#23Sniping_TurtlePosted 9/27/2013 3:56:09 PM
Forgive them for what? They didn't do anything to me.

With that said, I have no interest in buying an X1. Sure I have a 360, and it was my primary platform for a while. Granted there were design decision later on in the 360's lifespan that has made me switch to other platforms, but I'd say 5 years was a good run. It still gets used once and a while for the odd exclusive.

Now with the X1 around the corner, it just doesn't appeal to me. That's okay, no one is at fault. It's obvious that the X1 was made with a different group in mind.

I'm happy with my PC for now. Might get a PS4 down the road depending on the games. Same with the Wii U, since there are a couple of series that interest me, and my daughter seems to love Kirby.

EA and Activision can go to hell though.
---
- - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >' )
#24chaoscontrol325Posted 9/27/2013 4:03:53 PM
Not even remotely close.
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.
#25TrickyPonyPosted 9/27/2013 4:05:34 PM
DelRowe posted...
TrickyPony posted...
I've just followed along with each change they made.

So you're a mindless sheep that thinks they can do no wrong. That's cool.

LOL. Pull your head out and actually think before you post. I never said that.
#26EliteGuard99Posted 9/27/2013 4:08:22 PM
Alexanaxela posted...
no, they tried to screw the consumer over, backtracked when they discovered everyone wasn't as stupid as they thought we were, and haven't seemed to try and make up for it yet. Note i don't consider doing what they should have done in the first place as trying to make up

Throw this in with all the pretentious crap M$ has been saying like:

"the consumer just wasn't ready to join the future of gaming"(our device was awesome! you idiots are just stuck in the "crappy" past!)

and

"The consumer just didn't understand how revolutionary our Xbox One was" (our device was awesome! You dumb **** consumers are stupid as ****!)
---
Halo 4 was the best Call of Duty - gunsndroses
Halo 5: even more CoD Edition coming to Xbone!
#27rusty12000Posted 9/27/2013 4:10:11 PM
teehee23 posted...
It's an honor and privilege to be able to buy Xbox #1.
No forgiveness ever needed when it comes to the dignity and respect of Microsoft and they deserve our support for making the world a better place.

What is wrong with you lol
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#28HellsControllerPosted 9/27/2013 4:13:56 PM
Nope.
---
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone
#29OEIO999Posted 9/27/2013 4:17:39 PM
Why would I forgive a greedy company, after knowing what their intentions are. To make as much money out of their customers as they can, with very little customer satisfaction.
#300TiamaT0Posted 9/27/2013 4:23:31 PM
Microsoft was turning people off even before the One fiasco. The fact that they have the nerve to call Kinect games 'exclusive' in the face of games like Last of Us shows how much they really care about their customers.

Now they want to foist version two upon us even though it's been made clear the majority has no interest in it? And charge $100 more for the 'privilege' of owning one? It would have been a lot cheaper to just advertise the PS4 for Sony...