Once and for all, this is why PS4 is 50% faster than Xbone

#31GodXIIPosted 10/2/2013 8:27:08 AM
XBOWNED in 2014-2015.

PS4 is powerful than Xbox One. Gamers still haven't learned MS dark secrets after years.
#32embrandedonePosted 10/2/2013 10:19:37 AM
It's more like 40 percent after the recent changes. Incoming RRoD.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#33NerdimusPrimePosted 10/2/2013 10:22:31 AM
DXiRoNMaN posted...
I don't care about price, my PS3 just crapped out after one of their stupid updates, I will never buy a Sony product again

MS is lucky that not everyone feels the same way, otherwise 360 would have been DOA after all those RROD's.
---
Troll logic: say something utterly moronic and when someone takes the time to point out your stupidity, you win!
#34CyDetrakDPosted 10/2/2013 1:24:12 PM
Ellesarien posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
anyone else think the amount of desperation and reassurance from sony ponies, the lack of anything of interest or hype coming from sony's camp and lack of quality games for PS4's launch is signs of darker times ahead for the PS4? The way things are shaping up is really starting to worry me :(

It is really weird. I don't quite understand if they believe the PS4 is going to be the best console next gen why they are so OBSESSED with talking about the X-1 and literally creating 20-25 anti-X-1 posts a DAY.

Why wouldn't they just be on the PS4 boards talking up their console and enjoying the hype for it?

There really is something broken inside these people. Their obsession really shows their mentality and it says nothing good about it.

It's just like those who troll the Ps4, WiiU and Vita boards all day and night littering the boards with crap instead of enjoying the console they have or have interest in. It's the internet with thousands of fanboy trolls that have nothing better to do plain and simple.
---
Steam, Xbox 360, Ps3, WiiU, Origin, Battlenet Username = CyDetrakD (all across the board)
#35Doubleglock18Posted 10/2/2013 3:18:21 PM
it really doesn't matter. i'm going to get both eventually.
---
Colt 45 and two zig-zags, Baby that's all we need
We can go to the park, after dark, smoke that tumbleweed!
#36chrish909Posted 10/2/2013 3:34:54 PM
Tc its painful to read this. I cant even imagine what your life is like, but there are better things to do than troll a forum of something you dont even like. You just come off as extremely desperate and every topic you make is just embarrassing for me to even read.
---
Sony promised 30 first year exclusives for ps4 first year. Too bad they are mostly indy titles.
#37pigman2003Posted 10/2/2013 3:35:35 PM
it's not 50% faster, it's GPU is 30% more powerful, why do people take one comparison on parts and apply it to the entire console, it would be like saying the Xbox One is 20% faster because it has a higher bandwidth.
#38TBONE_OGPosted 10/2/2013 3:39:52 PM
Dev445 posted...
whitelytning posted...
Another Dev Thread ***Yawn**

Not wasting time reading but let me guess...

You are trolling and pretending the ps4 is better than the xb1?

Great thread bro.

He's a fake there's only one Dev around here and that's me

I imagine it like this:

Example -- Water temple of Zelda: OoT

Dev445 = Link

Dev0311 = Dark Link
---
Always O.G.
#39Dev0311(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2013 6:04:14 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
Dev445 posted...
whitelytning posted...
Another Dev Thread ***Yawn**

Not wasting time reading but let me guess...

You are trolling and pretending the ps4 is better than the xb1?

Great thread bro.

He's a fake there's only one Dev around here and that's me

I imagine it like this:

Example -- Water temple of Zelda: OoT

Dev445 = Link

Dev0311 = Dark Link

Dark Link > Link
just like
PS4 > Xbone