Playstation games may come to the Xbox one.

#1Hercik1Posted 9/27/2013 9:16:37 PM
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/09/25/sony-gaikai-may-deliver-playstation-content-to-other-devices/

"Speaking of the ultimate goal, we would like to deliver PlayStation games to all devices," Yoshida stated in an interview with Dengeki Online (translated by DualShockers). "So we're considering various things like PC, TVs, Blu-ray players, smartphones, and tablets."

"We hope to continue to expand not only to Sony devices, but even to devices other than Sony's," Yoshida added.

Yoshida's ultimate goal is to create a web of devices capable of streaming PlayStation content, with Sony's latest console serving as a hub for this activity. "We previously spoke about PlayStation going from hardware to something closer to a service, regardless of the device - of course PlayStation will still be the center, but I think we would like to expand to different things," Yoshida said.

So vita and ps4 might be Sony last game systems.
#2sobergermanguyPosted 9/27/2013 9:20:14 PM
no
#3TheM00dPosted 9/27/2013 9:29:36 PM
Wait a second, this sounds awfully familiar.
---
GT- CCCC0MB0BREAKER
Good example. I'm sure terrorists go around saying "terrorist" all the time where they live, let alone have kinects. - TBONE_OG
#4Foxx3kPosted 9/27/2013 9:37:07 PM
Or a more interesting question to pose to the Sony fanboys using extremely technical definitions of "exclusive":

If a Ps4 exclusive still exclusive if you can play it on another device, such as a blu-ray player, by means of Gaikai streaming?
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#5FoppePosted 9/27/2013 9:41:45 PM
I remember when I played a Playstation title on my Xbox 360.
Castlevania SOTN.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#6Foxx3kPosted 9/27/2013 9:43:42 PM
Foppe posted...
Castlevania SOTN.

Confirmed: Castlevania SOTN is not an exclusive! We need to go back in time and let people know in the Gen 5 Console Wars that SOTN is only a timed exclusive in the US.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#7DelRowePosted 9/27/2013 9:57:34 PM
Foxx3k posted...
Or a more interesting question to pose to the Sony fanboys using extremely technical definitions of "exclusive":

If a Ps4 exclusive still exclusive if you can play it on another device, such as a blu-ray player, by means of Gaikai streaming?

No. No double standard from me. I think this will be limited in some way though. Like just PS1 and PS2 games or something.
---
You are not in control.
#8Foxx3kPosted 9/27/2013 10:03:03 PM
DelRowe posted...
Foxx3k posted...

No. No double standard from me. I think this will be limited in some way though. Like just PS1 and PS2 games or something.

Well they've already said Gaikai will do streaming of PS3 games. Does this mean that PS3 could be in danger of not having a single exclusive game? What does this do to the arguments Sony fanboys bring up saying that Playstation 3 had better exclusives than the Xbox 360? Does this introduce sufficient reason to speculate that all Playstation exclusives are merely timed exclusives?

You can argue similarly with Microsoft and their rumor of streaming Halo 4 to Windows phones.

So, basically, there are no more exclusive games anywhere, if the gamer culture refuses to adapt terminology to the real world.
---
#9darkphiresagePosted 9/27/2013 10:42:09 PM
Foxx3k posted...
DelRowe posted...
Foxx3k posted...

Well they've already said Gaikai will do streaming of PS3 games. Does this mean that PS3 could be in danger of not having a single exclusive game? What does this do to the arguments Sony fanboys bring up saying that Playstation 3 had better exclusives than the Xbox 360? Does this introduce sufficient reason to speculate that all Playstation exclusives are merely timed exclusives?

You can argue similarly with Microsoft and their rumor of streaming Halo 4 to Windows phones.

So, basically, there are no more exclusive games anywhere, if the gamer culture refuses to adapt terminology to the real world.

people only argue now about last gen exclusives to make a point about exclusives this gen. once the gen is over, no one cares what they do with last gen's games. I'm sure genesis fans were a little salty when chrono trigger was a snes exclusive, but nobody gave a crap about how exclusive it was when it released on ps1 the following gen. none of the console makers would be dumb enough to cannibalize their console's sales. (excluding sales of last gen consoles) MS won't be streaming halo 5 to smartpbones, and sony won't be streaming second son to bluray players.
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
#10catzrul2002Posted 9/27/2013 10:48:47 PM
Foppe posted...
Castlevania SOTN.

Wasn't a Sony exclusive. It was also on Sega Saturn.
---
Fingers crossed for Sony to enable PSN name change!!