Mighty No. 9 is getting close to its Xbox One goal!

#1ECOsvaldoPosted 9/28/2013 1:16:02 AM
I am officially putting my Xbox One hate aside just for this thread alone!

For anyone who hasn't seen the first episode on the Making-Of documentary, check it out now: http://youtu.be/uFWrYzUX_wc

Here are some Youtube comments from that page:

"This is about more than Mega Man, this represents hopes of so many fans who have been screwed by Capcom and other companies who have done similar things. I hope this will change things."

"I love stuff like this, no bullcrap mainstream, no bullcrap corporations, I love indie games so freaking much and they usually always have the best quality even equal to that of the old retro games I grew up with back in the 90s. and to sum it up in just a few words I'd say 'its for fans by fans' I know that not all kick-starters are right but when its being made by honest indie game developers I'll throw my money in their direction every time. ladies and gentlemen this is the future of gaming."

"Inafune is about as real as it gets. He's old-school, an artist who wants to create things for our entertainment. That's the way it used to be, but somewhere along the line it became too choked up with business, and now every game is a formulaic bloated disaster. We need this. The industry needs this. Inafune needs this. Let the creators do what they want, that's what made gaming great in the first place."

I know that there are some gamers here that don't play games on PC/Mac/Linux. Some are planning to only get the Xbox One this November. The point of the matter is that you DESERVE a game like this as well!

If you want to see it happen, do your part and help fund Mighty No. 9 today to reach its Xbox One goal! It can be done! Send the message to Capcom and other publishers that gamers still want titles like this!

KICKSTARTER - http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9
---
PSN ID: ecosvaldo | 3DS Friend Code: 2707-1633-0103 | PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/ABH
#2CrayonmuffinPosted 9/28/2013 1:17:53 AM
I'll probably get it on my Vita. I think side scrollers feel better on handhelds. But this is cool nonetheless.

Here come the "Anything for Xbox One is terrible and bad and terrible." Posts.
#3WTFNightmarePosted 9/28/2013 1:18:20 AM
ECOsvaldo posted...
I am officially putting my Xbox One hate aside just for this thread alone!

For anyone who hasn't seen the first episode on the Making-Of documentary, check it out now: http://youtu.be/uFWrYzUX_wc

Here are some Youtube comments from that page:

"This is about more than Mega Man, this represents hopes of so many fans who have been screwed by Capcom and other companies who have done similar things. I hope this will change things."

"I love stuff like this, no bullcrap mainstream, no bullcrap corporations, I love indie games so freaking much and they usually always have the best quality even equal to that of the old retro games I grew up with back in the 90s. and to sum it up in just a few words I'd say 'its for fans by fans' I know that not all kick-starters are right but when its being made by honest indie game developers I'll throw my money in their direction every time. ladies and gentlemen this is the future of gaming."

"Inafune is about as real as it gets. He's old-school, an artist who wants to create things for our entertainment. That's the way it used to be, but somewhere along the line it became too choked up with business, and now every game is a formulaic bloated disaster. We need this. The industry needs this. Inafune needs this. Let the creators do what they want, that's what made gaming great in the first place."

I know that there are some gamers here that don't play games on PC/Mac/Linux. Some are planning to only get the Xbox One this November. The point of the matter is that you DESERVE a game like this as well!

If you want to see it happen, do your part and help fund Mighty No. 9 today to reach its Xbox One goal! It can be done! Send the message to Capcom and other publishers that gamers still want titles like this!

KICKSTARTER - http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9

no
---
I'll Teach You Fear
#4NightRainPosted 9/28/2013 7:48:30 PM
Yes we do.

Come on guys! Support this if you wanna see this game on Xbox One and PS4!
---
To be a sage means only to be rich in knowledge.
Canadiens/Red Sox/Patriots
#5jrr18Posted 9/28/2013 7:50:47 PM
no if I want to play mega man I'll play one the 100ish mega man games already made.
---
Molyneux-verb: to lie or grossly exaggerate
PSN jrr101
#6zerooo0Posted 9/28/2013 8:21:19 PM
I will just make the game in Project Spark.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#7sworderPosted 9/28/2013 8:22:23 PM
lol 200k for a support character

they need to stop putting dumb goals in between the goals people actually want, like next gen/handheld ports
#8Bryant187Posted 9/28/2013 8:44:47 PM
I hope they make it for nex gen.
---
Don't choose a console because of price, hardware or popularity. Choose a console because it has the games you want. For me that choice is X1.
#9redeyes6778Posted 9/28/2013 9:01:14 PM
This should be on the PS4/Vita/3DS/Wii-U ni reason to bring it to Xbone, its not a FPS Xbone crowd will not warm up to it