Some good news for the XBone.

#31NeoAndurilPosted 9/28/2013 8:41:02 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...

That is untrue, given the fact that about 3/4 of the posters On this board are xb1 Trolls.

Edited to reflect more accurately the state of things around here. You xb1 trolls label anything that doesn't immediately kiss your ass. Furthermore there are hardly any sony trolls left. They either stopped posting or got banned ages ago.

The paranoia and annoying sensitivity of you people needs to stop.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#32mike468Posted 9/28/2013 8:47:40 AM
parthos566 posted...
Yea, Nintendo Idk I think they might of put their eggs into the Wii U basket a little to much with the emphasis on the Game Pad. Has the Game Pad as of now really done anything for the Wii U in your opinion? I don't think it was really the greatest decision for Nintendo to gimmick the Game Pad. And now I see the Wii U pretty much as a Gamecube 2 people will buy the machine for Nintendo games only.

If Nintendo was smart, they would have positioned the Wii-U gamepad/tablet as a replacement to the 3DS and unified thier network. Just like how the PS4 and PS Vita. Instead we get the 2ds. Gamers don't want all these separately peripherals for gaming. Had the Wii-U tablet functioned as a standalone device that could play physical 3ds games and interface with the Wii-U and act as a second screen, then I think they would have had a novel idea, that would have caught on better.
---
gamertag: Kabal31082
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#33Foxx3kPosted 9/28/2013 10:58:03 AM
So if we take all that silly stuff fanboys spew to be true ...

Ps4 outsells Xbox One by 300% (4:1)
Ps4 software outsells Xbox One software by 55%. (~1.5:1)

... Then what can we make of the perceived attach rate (software sales per hardware sales) being dramatically higher for the Xbox One? Are Xbox One owners more likely to enjoy a diverse set of games? Are Xbox One games more enticing to the gaming industry, thus gamers are buying more? Are gamers going XBox One + Playstation 4 making the XBox One their main platform?

Thinking. It's a dangerous thing.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#34parthos566Posted 9/28/2013 10:58:06 AM
mike468 posted...
parthos566 posted...
Yea, Nintendo Idk I think they might of put their eggs into the Wii U basket a little to much with the emphasis on the Game Pad. Has the Game Pad as of now really done anything for the Wii U in your opinion? I don't think it was really the greatest decision for Nintendo to gimmick the Game Pad. And now I see the Wii U pretty much as a Gamecube 2 people will buy the machine for Nintendo games only.

If Nintendo was smart, they would have positioned the Wii-U gamepad/tablet as a replacement to the 3DS and unified thier network. Just like how the PS4 and PS Vita. Instead we get the 2ds. Gamers don't want all these separately peripherals for gaming. Had the Wii-U tablet functioned as a standalone device that could play physical 3ds games and interface with the Wii-U and act as a second screen, then I think they would have had a novel idea, that would have caught on better.

Yea that would have been a much better direction with the Game Pad.
---
PSN: Mastadope42
The PC is the PS3 of the 8th Gen Console Race.
#35parthos566Posted 9/28/2013 11:01:42 AM
assassin10133 posted...
Likewise, not a problem. :) I'll just add that what does set the XB1 apart over the Wii U is they at least still made a viable console on top of the Kinect, it's still very capable. Not as capable as PS4 no, but not an utter piece of **** either, I'd say once the drivers are sorted out on both and the XB1 memory setup is understood by devs we're looking at max, well we'll say 20-30% difference in favour of PS4, with that more than likely only seen in exclusives. Unfortunately PS4 doesn't have any that I personally am interested in so I'll be enjoying Forza 5 at launch.

Yea I figured it will be like last gen minus the disparity between multiplat games. Good post, my neighbor/best friend is getting the X1 and I'm getting a PS4 so I will still get to try out the X1 and am happy.
---
PSN: Mastadope42
The PC is the PS3 of the 8th Gen Console Race.
#36assassin10133Posted 9/28/2013 11:12:14 AM
parthos566 posted...
mike468 posted...
parthos566 posted...

Yea that would have been a much better direction with the Game Pad.

Agreed.
#37assassin10133Posted 9/28/2013 11:22:36 AM
parthos566 posted...
assassin10133 posted...
Likewise, not a problem. :) I'll just add that what does set the XB1 apart over the Wii U is they at least still made a viable console on top of the Kinect, it's still very capable. Not as capable as PS4 no, but not an utter piece of **** either, I'd say once the drivers are sorted out on both and the XB1 memory setup is understood by devs we're looking at max, well we'll say 20-30% difference in favour of PS4, with that more than likely only seen in exclusives. Unfortunately PS4 doesn't have any that I personally am interested in so I'll be enjoying Forza 5 at launch.

Yea I figured it will be like last gen minus the disparity between multiplat games. Good post, my neighbor/best friend is getting the X1 and I'm getting a PS4 so I will still get to try out the X1 and am happy.

Ya my cousin is getting PS4 so I'll definitely check it out as well, if I like what I see and it gets an exclusive I want to play I'll buy one down the road. Bought a PS3 a few years back just so I could play Uncharted.