Why the XBO is better and why nobody cares for the PS4 on these boards

#11ViryuPosted 9/28/2013 7:52:37 AM
mike468 posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
DAT opinion!

Really?! Sony's ****** PSN is an opinion? XBL is better than PSN is fact!

Live - lol, wut?
Gold - pay 60$ for laggy P2P multiplayer
PSN - free multiplayer and exclusives with dedicated servers for everyone
PS+ - pay 50$ for lots of free games
#12roboto_pilotoPosted 9/28/2013 7:53:51 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
Xbox is the clear and honorable winner here. If only these ship jumping, lying, maladjusted, crooked-spined Sony Fanboys would get that.

Look it that, just the type of "lamer" people are trying to get away from by "jumping ship".

You're laughable at best, placing "honor" alongside anything Microsoft.

Judging by your post you are the "voice of the Xbox community"; the part of the "Xbox community" that nobody likes that is.
---
"I guess I'm a bad man who tried to be a good father, I don't know. Every man has a right to change." ~ John Marston
#13mike468(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 7:57:41 AM(edited)
CallOfDookie posted...
I never understand these XBL vs PSN comparisons. I game on both and they both get the job done with the only difference being cross game chat. You Xbots are trying to claim any advantage you guys can because you guys are getting blown out the water everywhere else and it's getting kinda lame.

-XBL has never been hacked
-XBL has never been shut down for a month+
-XBL isn't down for maintenance every week
-XBL isn't suceptable to cheaters and those that do get banned
-XBL content is updated at 7 am est vs PSN which gets updated around 5-7 pm est
-XBL on XBO will have dedicated servers for all games (no more host advantage)
-XBL has had party chat for how long?
---
gamertag: Kabal31082
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#14JohnHalo343Posted 9/28/2013 7:57:27 AM
roboto_piloto posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
Xbox is the clear and honorable winner here. If only these ship jumping, lying, maladjusted, crooked-spined Sony Fanboys would get that.

Look it that, just the type of "lamer" people are trying to get away from by "jumping ship".

Judging by your post you are the "voice of the Xbox community"; the part of the "Xbox community" that nobody likes that is.

Oh, lookie here! I got me a big one here. Let me see if I I can finish reeling 'em in!!!
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#15L4YER_CAKEPosted 9/28/2013 7:59:42 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#16LICKWIDPAlNPosted 9/28/2013 8:03:29 AM
Live has been hacked a few times. Just never been shut down.
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
#17roboto_pilotoPosted 9/28/2013 8:03:38 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
roboto_piloto posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

Oh, lookie here! I got me a big one here. Let me see if I I can finish reeling 'em in!!!

Lol. That's all you have? You can find me posting about s*** I don't like about either console so your fanboy goggles have caught nothing, but your imagination can keep at it for all I care. Have fun "fishing"? Lol. I'm going back to gaming.
---
"I guess I'm a bad man who tried to be a good father, I don't know. Every man has a right to change." ~ John Marston
#18Soar2344Posted 9/28/2013 8:03:48 AM
mike468 posted...
CallOfDookie posted...
I never understand these XBL vs PSN comparisons. I game on both and they both get the job done with the only difference being cross game chat. You Xbots are trying to claim any advantage you guys can because you guys are getting blown out the water everywhere else and it's getting kinda lame.

-XBL has never been hacked
-XBL has never been shut down for a month+
-XBL isn't down for maintenance every week
-XBL isn't suceptable to cheaters and those that do get banned
-XBL content is updated at 7 am est vs PSN which gets updated around 5-7 pm est
-XBL on XBO will have dedicated servers for all games (no more host advantage)
-XBL has had party chat for how long?

I'll admit PSN is far from perfect but its reliable when I use it.
---
Official Latios of the Pokemon X and Y board
#19Ch3wyPosted 9/28/2013 8:05:23 AM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
Live has been hacked a few times. Just never been shut down.

No.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#20Juvart24Posted 9/28/2013 8:06:47 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
roboto_piloto posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

The bait was smelly and the fish gobbled it up.
---
"A true hero turns into a werewolf, kills a village full of idiots, then pimps their women out for profit to buy new armor" - Exar0s