Why the XBO is better and why nobody cares for the PS4 on these boards

#131MorudethoPosted 9/28/2013 3:56:57 PM
What I don't understand is if nobody cares about PS4 on this board, why so many frikin topics about it?!?
#132Ch3wyPosted 9/28/2013 3:59:03 PM
You guys seriously think that people's accounts getting hacked is the same thing as XBL itself getting hacked?

I mean you're talking about account hacks via social engineering and phishing here ffs. It's not like their database or anything like that ever got hacked.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#133BIGFELLAH26Posted 9/28/2013 4:05:13 PM
JohnHalo343 posted...
Xbox is the clear and honorable winner here. If only these ship jumping, lying, maladjusted, crooked-spined Sony Fanboys would get that.

Ha ha ha, I love lieing Xbots. It's not surprising you're lieing out your *** seeing as that's what your kind only know what to do. But sewer rats don't know any better.
#134WM_PMCPosted 9/28/2013 4:06:46 PM
mike468 posted...
Marley237 posted...
Anyone who gives their money to Microsoft is not a real video game enthusiast. It's a no-brainer.

Funny because IMO MS has the better launch lineup, better games.

I'd like to know why anyone is even deciding to give Sony money for the PS4.

-No video capture at launch
-no hdmi video capture
-Killzone? - it isn't even taking advantage of the systems full amount of ram.
-knack?
-drive club?

Biggest Multi platform game at launch is COD and the XBO version will be better with dedicated servers.

Actually, PS4 does support game capture at launch. In fact, you can upload to Ustream, Twitch, Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube. However, the X1 can only upload directly to your Xbox Live feed at launch.
---
PSN: WingNut125
KiP Info: www.kipclan.info; KiP forum: www.kipclan.com
#135BIGFELLAH26Posted 9/28/2013 4:11:02 PM
Welcome to the Xbox cmmunity where they take joke reviews seriously. If a joke reviewer says that the Xbox is the better console "OMG The Xbone is better coz this guy sez so." Ha ha ha.
#136UnquietSlumbersPosted 9/28/2013 4:15:37 PM
Morudetho posted...
What I don't understand is if nobody cares about PS4 on this board, why so many frikin topics about it?!?

And why does the PS4 slaughter the One on its own board, poll after poll?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/67162627
#137mike468(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 6:13:23 PM
Pinoy441 posted...

http://www.theverge.com/2013/3/19/4125886/microsoft-confirms-high-profile-employee-xbox-live-accounts-hacked

Massive amounts of customer accounts being hacked on PSN is not the same as a handful of top XBL executives having their accounts compromised
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#138DesperateMonkeyPosted 9/28/2013 6:29:22 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...
The fact is, you are the one delusional enough to think that your arguments are objective preferences... Gaikai > Dedicated servers? You epitomize fanboyism and don't realize how pathetic it is that someone like you cries against subjective arguments.

I see you still haven't learned that claims can only be proven with facts or with logical inferences. You opinion is worth nothing.

And if I recall correctly, I never made a mention of Gaikai being better than dedicated servers. Please do point out where I said that.

You erased dedicated servers off of my list of advantages while saying that Gaikai was a definite advantage because we can't see how much dedicated server support has happened in the next generation, as if we've seen anything from Gaikai so far by Sony, lol...

Also, lol at you pretending to know what an argument is. Saying that XBL is going to be better and supporting that with dedicated subsidizations, a software pedigree as well as having 20x more money spent on servers are all logical inferences. Please stop this. Its too painful to watch...
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#139chrish909Posted 9/28/2013 6:56:22 PM
Go to the ps4 forum, there are less topics than the x1 forum. Also there are no troll topics because x1 gamers are more mature and confident in their console. Sony fanboys realize sony is done and they are basically campaigning for them for free in hopes they will see the end of the ps4 cycle, which they wont. They see a topic on the x1 forum bashing ps4 and they come in and defend their console basically admitting to trolling. Its really pathetic.
---
Sony promised 30 first year exclusives for ps4 first year. Too bad they are mostly indy titles.
#140ImThe8thWonderPosted 9/28/2013 6:57:28 PM
DesperateMonkey posted...
You erased dedicated servers off of my list of advantages while saying that Gaikai was a definite advantage because we can't see how much dedicated server support has happened in the next generation, as if we've seen anything from Gaikai so far by Sony, lol...

It's so clear now! You must have an visual problem. Here, let me help you, buddy. This is what I posted:

ImThe8thWonder posted...
Oh look! Another video that tries to prove that XB1 is best because of [subjective reasons].

ImThe8thWonder posted...
Says the guy who makes a list of his opinions and thinks they serve as proof to support his claims.

(That^ is in reference to topics you made in the past)

ImThe8thWonder posted...
I see you still haven't learned that claims can only be proven with facts or with logical inferences. You opinion is worth nothing.

And if I recall correctly, I never made a mention of Gaikai being better than dedicated servers. Please do point out where I said that.

Now if you'll look closely, you should see that I never, EVER even MENTIONED Gaikai or dedicated servers in argument. Did I even talk about whatever terrible list you posted in this thread? Nope.

Also, lol at you pretending to know what an argument is. Saying that XBL is going to be better and supporting that with dedicated subsidizations, a software pedigree as well as having 20x more money spent on servers are all logical inferences. Please stop this. Its too painful to watch...

Again, never talked about the quality of XBL at all ITT. You're the one who should be ashamed. It's quite sad, actually. In fact, if you remember back to previous debates, I have made it clear that online servers are one of the few benefits I admit XB1 truly has to offer to all gamers.
---
All fanboys are equally terrible. Hypocrisy and double-standards are at every corner, nobody is a Saint.