Why the XBO is better and why nobody cares for the PS4 on these boards

#141Shik_stickPosted 9/28/2013 9:03:02 PM
chrish909 posted...
Go to the ps4 forum, there are less topics than the x1 forum. Also there are no troll topics because x1 gamers are more mature and confident in their console. Sony fanboys realize sony is done and they are basically campaigning for them for free in hopes they will see the end of the ps4 cycle, which they wont. They see a topic on the x1 forum bashing ps4 and they come in and defend their console basically admitting to trolling. Its really pathetic.

So that's why every time something negative is said about the bone, we see post after post of insults and name calling and another reassurance topic every hour where you go on and on about great the system is despite other showing legitimately objective reason to the contrary, with a fair bit of proof to back it up.

Yeah, so mature and confident...lol what a joke.
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#142WM_PMCPosted 9/28/2013 9:13:41 PM
chrish909 posted...
Also there are no troll topics because x1 gamers are more mature and confident in their console.

Haha. Oh, that's a good one. You yourself have made your fair share of troll topics over there. And if you aren't making a topic, you're still over there trolling. More topics does not equate to better console. There's always going to be more discussion about things that are controversial than things that follow the norm.
---
PSN: WingNut125
KiP Info: www.kipclan.info; KiP forum: www.kipclan.com
#143georgewduff1Posted 9/28/2013 10:28:10 PM
just to put fuel on fire.....

Gamecity Vienna Sep 24th...

http://s1.directupload.net/images/130929/6lr3m5q3.jpg

PS4 game running from a PC...

My troll of the day....sorry...
---
XboxOne and my gaming addiction are perfect match :) GT: george w duff
#144BIGFELLAH26Posted 9/28/2013 11:43:28 PM
chrish909 posted...
Go to the ps4 forum, there are less topics than the x1 forum. Also there are no troll topics because x1 gamers are more mature and confident in their console. Sony fanboys realize sony is done and they are basically campaigning for them for free in hopes they will see the end of the ps4 cycle, which they wont. They see a topic on the x1 forum bashing ps4 and they come in and defend their console basically admitting to trolling. Its really pathetic.

You're contradicting yourself. First of all you lie about there being no troll topics on the PS4 boards. Is that why there are topics like " Xbox One officialy better than PS4" on the PS4 boards? second of all you say that Xbots are more mature and confident in their console then you bash the PS4 and talk about other people bashing the PS4. That doesn't sound mature or confident in your choice of console. Just like other Xbots you're a liar and that's really pathetic.
I've noticed the lies you people tell are getting more and more outrageous the closer to launch it gets.
#145TeleriumPosted 9/29/2013 12:38:49 AM
TurtlePowah posted...
I was about to watch Video when he goes "Hi I'm the Crap Gamer about to do a Crappy review."

@_@

I'll pass on hearing his opinion, a have a feeling it's crap.
#146NeoMonkPosted 9/29/2013 1:11:37 AM
http://i.imgur.com/EcLNAFA.png
And now.. We make... Reassurance Threads!
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#147Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 9/29/2013 8:36:39 AM
you're right. Xbone is better and nobody likes the PS4. the overwhelming opinion of how everyone loves the PS4 over Xbone? It's just a farce created by you conspir-us Xbox One lovers trying to have fun creating non-existent console competition
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#148BigAl519Posted 9/29/2013 8:40:29 AM
georgewduff1 posted...
just to put fuel on fire.....

Gamecity Vienna Sep 24th...

http://s1.directupload.net/images/130929/6lr3m5q3.jpg

PS4 game running from a PC...

My troll of the day....sorry...

If there is a PC in that pic you must be superman with Xray vision. All I see is a PS4 with an HDMI cable running from it.
---
90% DVR 10% Gaming all thrown into one!
#149Companion_Cube_Posted 9/29/2013 8:48:53 AM
It's all a matter of opinions. At this point, no one can make a valid decision as the products aren't out yet.
---
People who say Nintendo games are for kids need to grow up themselves.
Past/Current Systems: GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, PSOne, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360
#150hakmiyaPosted 9/29/2013 8:57:30 AM
chrish909 posted...
Go to the ps4 forum, there are less topics than the x1 forum. Also there are no troll topics because x1 gamers are more mature and confident in their console.

I think it has more to do with the fact that "XB1 gamers" don't have much ammo to troll another console.
Also not every person that speak ill of the console are sony fans. Whats there to poke fun at beside the tired out "you lost service for a month" when it pales in caparison to the long laundry list of BS that micro$oft has done intentionally?

I do not own a playstation and as of now Im disgusted with Micro$oft and their new xbox.