Why the XBO is better and why nobody cares for the PS4 on these boards

#151DesperateMonkeyPosted 9/29/2013 8:17:05 AM
ImThe8thWonder posted...

Again, never talked about the quality of XBL at all ITT. You're the one who should be ashamed. It's quite sad, actually. In fact, if you remember back to previous debates, I have made it clear that online servers are one of the few benefits I admit XB1 truly has to offer to all gamers.

I never said you talked about it in this topic. This was your argument against me in MANY topics. I love how you know exactly what I am talking about but want to bury it because its now contradicting your stance. Next time you shouldn't talk out of your ass about opinions. You use opinions to support opinions unlike the rest of us who use evidence to support opinions and don't double down on circular logic.

You claimed in my topic about XB1 advantages, that Gaikai was an advantage but that Dedicated servers are just a claim by MS and not proven yet. How is Gaikai more proven? Your such a diehard fanboy its quite hilarious seeing you just use whatever excuse is convenient at the moment for an argument. Your opinions is that MS lies about all their future features while Sony is telling the truth. Can you be a more biased try hard?
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#152mike468(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 8:34:26 AM
WM_PMC posted...
mike468 posted...
Marley237 posted...
Anyone who gives their money to Microsoft is not a real video game enthusiast. It's a no-brainer.

Funny because IMO MS has the better launch lineup, better games.

I'd like to know why anyone is even deciding to give Sony money for the PS4.

-No video capture at launch
-no hdmi video capture
-Killzone? - it isn't even taking advantage of the systems full amount of ram.
-knack?
-drive club?

Biggest Multi platform game at launch is COD and the XBO version will be better with dedicated servers.

Actually, PS4 does support game capture at launch. In fact, you can upload to Ustream, Twitch, Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube. However, the X1 can only upload directly to your Xbox Live feed at launch.

My bad. it still doesn't support video capture over HDMI at launch:

http://www.gamespot.com/news/hdmi-capture-on-ps4-wont-be-available-at-launch-6414761

And before anyone even mentions that the XBO is only limit to record just the last 5 mins of gameplay, I see this being removed very soon after launch with a patch or update. Just like the PS3's main selling point was that it supported 1080p and the 360 only supported up to 720p. The 360 added 1080p through a post launch patch.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#153catzrul2002Posted 9/29/2013 10:02:49 AM
BigAl519 posted...
georgewduff1 posted...
just to put fuel on fire.....

Gamecity Vienna Sep 24th...

http://s1.directupload.net/images/130929/6lr3m5q3.jpg

PS4 game running from a PC...

My troll of the day....sorry...

If there is a PC in that pic you must be superman with Xray vision. All I see is a PS4 with an HDMI cable running from it.

I believe that was the trolling part, that PS4 games were never confirmed to be running on PC, but Xbox games were.
---
Fingers crossed for Sony to enable PSN name change!!
#154ImThe8thWonderPosted 9/29/2013 10:05:49 AM
DesperateMonkey posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...

Again, never talked about the quality of XBL at all ITT. You're the one who should be ashamed. It's quite sad, actually. In fact, if you remember back to previous debates, I have made it clear that online servers are one of the few benefits I admit XB1 truly has to offer to all gamers.

I never said you talked about it in this topic. This was your argument against me in MANY topics. I love how you know exactly what I am talking about but want to bury it because its now contradicting your stance. Next time you shouldn't talk out of your ass about opinions. You use opinions to support opinions unlike the rest of us who use evidence to support opinions and don't double down on circular logic.

You claimed in my topic about XB1 advantages, that Gaikai was an advantage but that Dedicated servers are just a claim by MS and not proven yet. How is Gaikai more proven? Your such a diehard fanboy its quite hilarious seeing you just use whatever excuse is convenient at the moment for an argument. Your opinions is that MS lies about all their future features while Sony is telling the truth. Can you be a more biased try hard?

Ah, the most biased, tryhard, irrational fanboy is saying I use opinions to prove claims. How adorable. Irony is a terrible thing. I never once said that XBL online servers were ever a problem. Go ahead and find me where I said they were insignificant. All you have is your **** words because all you do is lie, or use your own opinions as evidence to prove things.

So far, all that I've said was that PS4 has these benefits: 1) Price 2) Power. And that XB1 has this benefit: 1) Online servers. You can furiously type whatever the **** you want, but you have nothing but empty words to support your delusions. Not even Xbox supporters in this board likes you, and that says a lot.
---
All fanboys are equally terrible. Hypocrisy and double-standards are at every corner, nobody is a Saint.
#155Shad0wg00nPosted 9/29/2013 10:16:55 AM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/16cf36f1546381f0c41e5aec565ee117/tumblr_mtid3a9hGC1s9iquno1_1280.png
#156Exodus_PrimePosted 9/30/2013 9:19:24 AM
georgewduff1 posted...

Makes sense, so that's where the 50% more power comes from.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#157RyzekiPosted 9/30/2013 9:45:46 AM
WM_PMC posted...
mike468 posted...
CallOfDookie posted...
I never understand these XBL vs PSN comparisons. I game on both and they both get the job done with the only difference being cross game chat. You Xbots are trying to claim any advantage you guys can because you guys are getting blown out the water everywhere else and it's getting kinda lame.

-XBL has never been hacked This is factually incorrect. It has been hacked multiple times
-XBL has never been shut down for a month+ Neither has PSN. PSN was down for 27 days. Live was down for 2 weeks back during Christmas of 2008.
-XBL isn't down for maintenance every week Neither is PSN. I don't even think that they have maintenance every month.
-XBL isn't suceptable to cheaters and those that do get banned So you just said it isn't susceptible to hackers, and then said that hackers get banned. Either it's susceptible or it's not. It obviously is though. Games like CoD get hacked to hell on the 360 but are mostly untouched on PS3.3
-XBL content is updated at 7 am est vs PSN which gets updated around 5-7 pm est How is that an advantage?
-XBL on XBO will have dedicated servers for all games (no more host advantage) First of all, not all games will have dedicated servers because the devs still have to pay for the dedicated servers, they're just cheaper. Secondly, Sony is partnering with Rackspace and will likely be offering the same discounts to devs. Not only that, but all but I think all but one PS3 exclusives had dedicated servers, while only one 360 game had dedicated servers
-XBL has had party chat for how long?Who cares how long 360 has had it? The fact is PS4 has party chat. Party chat is no longer an advantage.

---
Core i7 4700MQ | | 16GB DDR3L || 128GB SSD + 1TB || GTX780M OC
#158Demon_AckerPosted 9/30/2013 9:52:40 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
georgewduff1 posted...

Makes sense, so that's where the 50% more power comes from.

lol
#159DesperateMonkeyPosted 9/30/2013 11:28:54 AM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...

Ah, the most biased, tryhard, irrational fanboy is saying I use opinions to prove claims. How adorable. Irony is a terrible thing. I never once said that XBL online servers were ever a problem. Go ahead and find me where I said they were insignificant. All you have is your **** words because all you do is lie, or use your own opinions as evidence to prove things.

So far, all that I've said was that PS4 has these benefits: 1) Price 2) Power. And that XB1 has this benefit: 1) Online servers. You can furiously type whatever the **** you want, but you have nothing but empty words to support your delusions. Not even Xbox supporters in this board likes you, and that says a lot.

Yeah I'm such a diehard fanboy for making topics about people needing to choose the console most suited to them. I mean thats so much more biased than people like you who think dedicated servers being better is an opinion... lol.

Also, please don't even bother back peddling. You are a joker. You think everything that the Xbox has is an "opinion". Snap is an opinion. HDMI passthrough is an opinions. Dedicated servers are an opinion. What a straight up liar.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#160ImThe8thWonderPosted 9/30/2013 12:27:50 PM(edited)
Yeah I'm such a diehard fanboy for making topics about people needing to choose the console most suited to them. I mean thats so much more biased than people like you who think dedicated servers being better is an opinion... lol.

Also, please don't even bother back peddling. You are a joker. You think everything that the Xbox has is an "opinion". Snap is an opinion. HDMI passthrough is an opinions. Dedicated servers are an opinion. What a straight up liar.

Haha look at you, trying to find a way to escape again. No, you know VERY WELL that I never said that the features you provided were opinions. Don't BS me. I said that the VALUE of those features were your opinions. Either you're playing dumb or you really are. Neither of which can help you get away from the points I had thrown down. I am getting real tired of your ****.

It's like someone says car A is better than car B because car A is his favorite color. Just because you prove the color exists doesn't mean it matters to everyone. That pretty much describes how you "proved" the XB1 was best. Other than online servers which I clearly said was a benefit, you just listed almost every XB1 feature you could think of as if those features were undoubtedly relevant to everyone. Come back when you have relevant reasons to prove your claim that the XB1 is best, or simply stop pretending that you're not the disgusting fanboy that you are.
---
All fanboys are equally terrible. Hypocrisy and double-standards are at every corner, nobody is a saint.