Why the XBO is better and why nobody cares for the PS4 on these boards

#161DesperateMonkeyPosted 9/30/2013 9:00:47 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...
Yeah I'm such a diehard fanboy for making topics about people needing to choose the console most suited to them. I mean thats so much more biased than people like you who think dedicated servers being better is an opinion... lol.

Also, please don't even bother back peddling. You are a joker. You think everything that the Xbox has is an "opinion". Snap is an opinion. HDMI passthrough is an opinions. Dedicated servers are an opinion. What a straight up liar.

Haha look at you, trying to find a way to escape again.

Its like you are begging to be ignored by opening up with statements that have absolutely nothing to do with anything. I am escaping something now? Can you at least start your posts with something that is relevant to what you quote for once?

This is the problem with you. I say Xbox is going to have more dedicated servers and then you turn it into something about me saying either a)100% of Xbox games have dedicated or b)No PS4 games will ever have dedicated.

This is the logic you take with everything. I say some people like Kinect and you say this is an opinion and when you realize how stupid that sounds, you say I claimed I am forcing EVERYONE to like Kinect...

If you could read an argument without trying to reinterpret it into the hyperbolic format that your mind automatically formats to, you might learn something.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#162ImThe8thWonderPosted 9/30/2013 10:06:44 PM(edited)
Its like you are begging to be ignored by opening up with statements that have absolutely nothing to do with anything. I am escaping something now? Can you at least start your posts with something that is relevant to what you quote for once?

This is the problem with you. I say Xbox is going to have more dedicated servers and then you turn it into something about me saying either a)100% of Xbox games have dedicated or b)No PS4 games will ever have dedicated.

This is the logic you take with everything. I say some people like Kinect and you say this is an opinion and when you realize how stupid that sounds, you say I claimed I am forcing EVERYONE to like Kinect...

If you could read an argument without trying to reinterpret it into the hyperbolic format that your mind automatically formats to, you might learn something.

Wow, you really are slow. You escape the arguments I provide by pretending that my message wasn't clear or that I said something that I didn't.

"This is the logic you take with everything. I say some people like Kinect and you say this is an opinion and when you realize how stupid that sounds, you say I claimed I am forcing EVERYONE to like Kinect..."

And there it goes again. A clear butchery of the various arguments I made beforehand, like always. I claimed that you force everyone to like kinect? In what far reaches of your *** are you finding these hilarious lies?

Lol it's funny because you apparently still don't see your mistakes. Do I care that they're opinions? No I don't. You want to know where you went wrong and why you're full of it? Because you made CLAIMS. You made it a mission several times to say that item X is better than item Y, then you give your own opinions as proof, which do not serve as evidence to prove your claim at all. Like I said, it's like trying to say one car is better because you like the color. Listing features does not mean those features are relevant to people who don't share the same opinion as you do. Get that through your dense mind. Only benefits that are obviously appreciated by the majority can serve as good example features to prove a console's value.

The point of my arguments have always been concrete. I don't know why you think you can dance around how you clearly were wrong. You change the subject almost every time to avoid it. You made claims, you barely showed anything relevant to prove those claims. What is so hard to understand about that? Now give up and stop pretending that your points were not flawed.
---
All fanboys are equally terrible. Hypocrisy and double-standards are at every corner, nobody is a saint.
#163DesperateMonkeyPosted 9/30/2013 10:09:05 PM(edited)
Such a short memory... You attacked me on several occasions for listing things and then making dumb accusations. Its a pretty tired mechanic. You are a super sensitive fanboy who just can't handle any kind of positive information about the Xbox. Just look at you in the XB1 topic about Xbox Fitness. You troll and say "lol, better to just go and run for 30 minutes!" and have no idea what the workouts actually are. Its like Xbox One having an extra feature hurts you in some way. Your a fanboy without class or limits and will lie out of your ass about your previous positions as to pretend you are neutral.
---
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#164ImThe8thWonderPosted 9/30/2013 10:31:43 PM
Such a short memory... You attacked me on several occasions for listing things and then making dumb accusations. Its a pretty tired mechanic. You are a super sensitive fanboy who just can't handle any kind of positive information about the Xbox. Just look at you in the XB1 topic about Xbox Fitness. You troll and say "lol, better to just go and run for 30 minutes!" and have no idea what the workouts actually are. Its like Xbox One having an extra feature hurts you in some way. Your a fanboy without class or limits and will lie out of your ass about your previous positions as to pretend you are neutral.

"You attacked me on several occasions for listing things and then making dumb accusations."

You mean the instances where you made your little list of reasons why the XB1 is superior, and then I pointed out the flaws in your reasoning? Then sure, I definitely did. But they're only "dumb accusations" to you because you're incapable of swallowing your pride to admit you were wrong.

"Just look at you in the XB1 topic about Xbox Fitness. You troll and say "lol, better to just go and run for 30 minutes!" and have no idea what the workouts actually are."

So I'm a troll for having an opposed stance against an XB1 feature? Is that what you and your friends in the Xbox cult call it? Differences of opinions are "trolling?" Simply precious. You see, the difference between what I do and what you do is that unlike you, I haven't made statements over which console is best. I have written down which console I prefer, and I have also written down my opinion on several features/policies, but I'm not making dumb claims and giving my opinions as proof. I'm not trying to prove why others should agree with my opinion. Which is, I'm sure, a very alien concept to fanboys like you. (And yes, I see that you have changed the subject to remove emphasis from the real argument, yet again.)

And for the record, it is not illogical to consider the Xbox fitness program to be wasteful when good alternatives already exist, with proven results.

"Its like Xbox One having an extra feature hurts you in some way."

I'm sure you wish I was the fanboy that you think I am, but I would be behaving the same way if Sony had delivered a console like the XB1. I am not squatting in a corner, resting my fingers on a keyboard, ready to immediately bash on any XB1 feature someone posts. If I dislike it? I will sometimes state my opinion. Has it ever occurred to you that it is YOU who is the sensitive one? Your behavior, like many on this board, has been nothing but an overly defensive, underdog mentality. Usually, resulting in a disgusting amount of positivity/enthusiasm over anything Xbox, even when a skeptical viewpoint is clearly logical. And yet, I get called a fanboy.
---
All fanboys are equally terrible. Hypocrisy and double-standards are at every corner, nobody is a saint.
#165JohnHalo343Posted 9/30/2013 10:38:47 PM
Wow, another DesperateMonkey Vs 8thWonder fight. You guys should just get engaged already.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#166DesperateMonkeyPosted 9/30/2013 10:39:32 PM
Sorry but you've never once proved anything wrong. You were lucky to ever even know what I was talking about. You proved me wrong about Kinect being an advantage by saying that not everyone likes Kinect, in that, you pretend I ever said everyone likes Kinect.

You couldn't possibly prove me wrong because my argument was that SOME people like SOME features. This is why you are obsessed with transforming arguments. You can't handle any positivity at all and see any praise of XB1 as some kind of huge offense to your people. Its hilarious because I remember a time when people actually thought you were a serious poster. Now you've become one of the most extreme and well known trolls on the XB1 board, constantly hiding amongst other troll posters and going into every topic about the XB1 to put down whatever people are excited for.

"lol, fitness"

"lol who cares about dedicated servers? Gaikai is better!"

"lol, I don't like Kinect hence its not an advantage to anyone!"

"lol, HDMI passthrough is just for TV"

"lol, family sharing and resales won't happen!"

I won't be surprised to see you trolling MS about how they are copying Sony now that they are also allowing streamed BC games.
---
#167ImThe8thWonderPosted 9/30/2013 11:02:57 PM(edited)
Sorry but you've never once proved anything wrong. You were lucky to ever even know what I was talking about. You proved me wrong about Kinect being an advantage by saying that not everyone likes Kinect, in that, you pretend I ever said everyone likes Kinect.

You couldn't possibly prove me wrong because my argument was that SOME people like SOME features. This is why you are obsessed with transforming arguments. You can't handle any positivity at all and see any praise of XB1 as some kind of huge offense to your people. Its hilarious because I remember a time when people actually thought you were a serious poster. Now you've become one of the most extreme and well known trolls on the XB1 board, constantly hiding amongst other troll posters and going into every topic about the XB1 to put down whatever people are excited for.

"lol, fitness"

"lol who cares about dedicated servers? Gaikai is better!"

"lol, I don't like Kinect hence its not an advantage to anyone!"

"lol, HDMI passthrough is just for TV"

"lol, family sharing and resales won't happen!"

I won't be surprised to see you trolling MS about how they are copying Sony now that they are also allowing streamed BC games.

- Never said "lol fitness." I said it wasn't worth the money compared to home programs, jogging, sports, or gym memberships. Which was my opinion, not something I was out to prove to anyone.

- I never said "who cared about dedicated servers." Lol AT ALL. Have you not be reading my posts at all? I have repeatedly said by now that dedicated servers are one of the best things that XB1 has to offer. No, but put your money where your mouth is, fanboy. Go fetch me the exact post where I specifically state dedicated servers are bad and that Gaikai is better. That wouldn't even make sense. They're not even comparable. Gaikai streams games, servers do a multitude of other things. Unless if you find me proof of this, then this will serve as undeniable proof that you are not worth even wasting my time with.

- Nope. Read what I posted just a few ****ing messages up^. I NEVER said that nobody likes kinect. I said that kinect does not matter to everyone like it does to you, AND THUS, cannot be used to prove your various claims.

- What? When did I even mention HDMI passthrough? I think you're arguing against an imaginary character. Half of this nonsense is made up. I know for a fact that I have never, ever, talked about HDMI passthrough.

- Yep. You're delusional. Never mentioned anything about that either.

"You couldn't possibly prove me wrong because my argument was that SOME people like SOME features."

False. Your entire topic was about "Why the XB1 is better than the PS4" or however you worded it. Go fail somewhere else, or at least don't flip flop like you're in politics.
---
#168DesperateMonkeyPosted 10/1/2013 12:37:42 AM
- Nope. Read what I posted just a few ****ing messages up^. I NEVER said that nobody likes kinect. I said that kinect does not matter to everyone like it does to you, AND THUS, cannot be used to prove your various claims.

But the claim was that Kinect was an advantage to some people... What an idiot...

Since you love pulling up that topic, maybe you can go find it. I doubt you'd want to though. You'd make an ass of yourself. Everytime you link that topic, I give you direct quotes of you contradicting what I said. Its pretty much a bad joke at this point. Everything is there, go look it up. Your idiotic stance on dedicated servers and all.
---
#169SouLeDxOuTxWPPosted 10/1/2013 1:25:28 AM
Rolling_Stoned posted...
lol xbox live has been hacked three times in the past. They just choose not to tell you about it.

Xbox live ran p2p, just like the PSN for the vast majority of its games. Their online system was no better than the PSN. Many perceived it to be better due to the fact they were paying for it. Anybody with half a brain cell can see that PS+ is better, dollar for dollar service, than Live in every way possible. Ignoring this blinding fact, because it is a fact, just shows fanboyism. BTW, I have a 360 and a PS3, also a wii before you jump on the fanboy boat.

Live - pay to play online, and cloud saves for 60 a year. That is all you get. Can't access netflix and other services you already pay for without it.

PS+ - 50 a year, pay to play online games, this does not apply to F2P, sony first party, and games that require a sub like FF14. Get access to the IGC where you can play those titles as long as you have a PS+ sub. Even if your sub expires, when you renew it, you gain access to all of your prior titles as well as all of the new ones again. Not free, but works like Netflix. Can access all of your paid services without having to have a PS+ sub. Also cloud saves.

You can say that you think live is better, but it is a FACT that PS+ is the better service.

Well as an owner of both systems I'm gonna list the advantages of both services from my point of view:

Xbox Live-

cross game chat

voice messaging

larger profile section (really comes in handy for people who run clans and want to post info about them or if you just want to share more info about yourself)

can view the friendlist of friends (very handy when searching for similar like minded players)

player reviews

can change my gamertag anytime I want without losing achievements and game data

interface is just better overall imo

Playstation Network-

free of charge

PS+ gives you quite a few free games plus daily game updates

playstation home is a cool unique feature

apps are not behind a paywall

Both have their advantages and disadvantages, and although PS+ is a great valuable service I still prefer all the options I get with XBL since it's service satisfies all "MY" gaming needs. It appears to me that XBL is more geared towards social interactivity whereas PSN is more for hardcore gamers who don't really care about all the other extra bells and whistles. A lot of people may view the things I have listed as being meaningless or unimportant, but I say more options is always a good thing. Even if they don't rank high on your priority list it's still good to know that it is there and you can use it at your leisure.
---
Member of nWo Wolfpac (WP) clan since 2006. We put on realistic simulation style matches on WWE games. GT-SouLeD OuT WP PSN- SouLedxOuTxWP.
#170PudgeisafishPosted 10/1/2013 2:18:26 AM
Pinoy441 posted...
Pudgeisafish posted...
BERZERKER17 posted...
Can't hear you over the FREE FarCry 3 and Assassins Creed 3 PSN plus dished out the past two month, while Xbox Live gave me one/two card game(s) and the first Rainbow Six Vegas.

But to clarify, PSN had indeed been hacked, it isn't perfect, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Xbone suffered the same fate after its release.

Microsoft rep 1: our on-line can not compete with Sony's experience, maybe we should stop charging for our service...

Microsoft rep 2: we can't! We get money because of our free service. And after the hacking fiasco!

Microsoft rep 1: how about we screw, er I mean ease them into it, but keep doing what we're doing to them next generation?

Microsoft rep 2: what do you propose?

Microsoft rep 1: we can lure them in with "free" games...

Microsoft rep 2: are you mad!?! Free games!

Microsoft rep 1: hear me out. They only have access to them if they buy the service. It's like free borrowing, and we'll only give out games that have already saturated the market! We can say free, but they only keep it as long as they pay!

Microsoft rep 2: that is a very good strategy, "buying" free games! Bloody marvelous, we should do this to our fans more often.

Microsoft rep 1: oh, we will, we will. Xbox One has a lot of sucke.. er, I mean potential customers.

Fix'd for accuracy.

Yeah, no, Pilipinoy.

Nice work on using your creative juices for that lazy and attempt at being funny. See many of these types of post changes, but at least they actually work in those instances. This one, not so much.

Aye sus! Ninong.