Why the XBO is better and why nobody cares for the PS4 on these boards

#171MrSpaM111Posted 10/1/2013 1:53:59 AM
mike468 posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
DAT opinion!

Really?! Sony's ****** PSN is an opinion? XBL is better than PSN is fact!

Wow, subjective opinions are now fact!
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#172ImThe8thWonderPosted 10/1/2013 8:32:34 AM
DesperateMonkey posted...
- Nope. Read what I posted just a few ****ing messages up^. I NEVER said that nobody likes kinect. I said that kinect does not matter to everyone like it does to you, AND THUS, cannot be used to prove your various claims.

But the claim was that Kinect was an advantage to some people... What an idiot...

Since you love pulling up that topic, maybe you can go find it. I doubt you'd want to though. You'd make an ass of yourself. Everytime you link that topic, I give you direct quotes of you contradicting what I said. Its pretty much a bad joke at this point. Everything is there, go look it up. Your idiotic stance on dedicated servers and all.

Haha is this really all you have left? Man, you are really running out of options it seems. Are we still going to ignore my argument that your topic and your reasoning behind your claim was flawed? Or, what? We're just going to shift the whole argument to focus on just the kinect? I'll take you ignoring my argument as proof that you recognize that it is even slightly correct.

And no, this is not how this works. I've got nothing to prove. I already told you to show proof for what you did, and nothing. You don't get to squeeze your way out of that. In your topic based on showing why the XB1 was best, the kinect was one of those reasons. It was not an "if you happen to like it" situation. Definitely not with the way you wrote it. Seeing as how you're not proving yourself here, I'll just sit back and consider this our conclusion. Otherwise, go link & quote.
---
All fanboys are equally terrible. Hypocrisy and double-standards are at every corner, nobody is a saint.
#173kingofjamaicaPosted 10/1/2013 8:44:13 AM
mike468 posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
DAT opinion!

Really?! Sony's ****** PSN is an opinion? XBL is better than PSN is fact!

I get smoother multiplayer performance and higher download speeds on PSN. Only thing objectively worse is the PlayStation Store. The new PlayStation Store runs like crap.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#174DesperateMonkeyPosted 10/1/2013 8:57:55 AM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
- Nope. Read what I posted just a few ****ing messages up^. I NEVER said that nobody likes kinect. I said that kinect does not matter to everyone like it does to you, AND THUS, cannot be used to prove your various claims.

But the claim was that Kinect was an advantage to some people... What an idiot...

Since you love pulling up that topic, maybe you can go find it. I doubt you'd want to though. You'd make an ass of yourself. Everytime you link that topic, I give you direct quotes of you contradicting what I said. Its pretty much a bad joke at this point. Everything is there, go look it up. Your idiotic stance on dedicated servers and all.

Haha is this really all you have left? Man, you are really running out of options it seems. Are we still going to ignore my argument that your topic and your reasoning behind your claim was flawed?

You didn't point out any of those things. You in fact, re-demonstrated the problem of you not being able to read. My argument about Kinect was that it was an advantage to some people hence it is an advantage for the console just like some people care about Gaikai and you listed that even though not everyone cares. But you make the silly argument that my personal preference has nothing to do with it when that wasn't even the point.

You are great at missing the point.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#175embrandedonePosted 10/1/2013 9:20:53 AM
Hmmmm..

*Looks at Top Page of PS4 Board*

Games, games, file size and more games

*looks at Top Page of Xbone*

Downgrades, PS4, PS4 and more reassurance against PS4.

I'm convinced, TC. :)
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#176rockman11_zPosted 10/1/2013 9:38:49 AM
Even though I'm buying a PS4 first, I'm quite jealous that Xbox One has Forza 5 and Dead Rising 3.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiance of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#177THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 10/1/2013 9:57:13 AM
embrandedone posted...
Hmmmm..

*Looks at Top Page of PS4 Board*

Games, games, file size and more games

*looks at Top Page of Xbone*

Downgrades, PS4, PS4 and more reassurance against PS4.

I'm convinced, TC. :)

This place is a landfill. So they always spray Sony scented air freshener to hide the stink.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#178ImThe8thWonderPosted 10/1/2013 1:00:51 PM
You didn't point out any of those things. You in fact, re-demonstrated the problem of you not being able to read. My argument about Kinect was that it was an advantage to some people hence it is an advantage for the console just like some people care about Gaikai and you listed that even though not everyone cares. But you make the silly argument that my personal preference has nothing to do with it when that wasn't even the point.

I don't really care what you pretend you said. You clearly said that kinect was a relevant benefit to all, even for those who don't care for it. And not only with kinect, but with several other XB1 features as well. Why did you think they were relevant to most? Because you thought they were valuable yourself, hence your opinion being placed where reason should be. If you're going to keep diverting the subject of the argument then it is clear that you're the one missing the point. I have yet to see you provide evidence that you didn't just list your opinions on the XB1 features, thinking they served as evidence to prove your claim.
---
All fanboys are equally terrible. Hypocrisy and double-standards are at every corner, nobody is a saint.
#179rockman11_zPosted 10/1/2013 1:14:36 PM
You guys should pvp.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiance of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#180DesperateMonkeyPosted 10/3/2013 6:42:02 AM(edited)
ImThe8thWonder posted...

I don't really care what you pretend you said. You clearly said that kinect was a relevant benefit to all, even for those who don't care for it.

Nope. Not even once. Keep lying to yourself. You tried to "prove" this by linking the topic before and everytime, you refused to actually point out WHERE in the topic I said this whereas I quoted SPECIFICALLY to the Original Post where I said that a lot of these benefits are USELESS to everyone. That included Kinect, SNAP and Dedicated servers being useless to many people. The topic, in fact, SPECIFICALLY states that people who find these features useless should NOT waste an extra $100 for weaker hardware.

You are such a desperate fanboy that you read everything as something against Sony and automatically transform reasonable positions into dichotomous ones.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H