Why the XBO is better and why nobody cares for the PS4 on these boards

#201GrayFulIbusterPosted 10/5/2013 11:24:05 PM
JohnHalo343 posted...
Xbox is the clear and honorable winner here. If only these ship jumping, lying, maladjusted, crooked-spined Sony Fanboys would get that.

Yeesh, if I were to say anything like that about the xbots, I'd be modded in an instant. What the hell are the mods doing? Wait, did Microsoft replace all of them? It's a conspiracy!
---
"Ice Make: Lance!"
#202TRC-G00SEPosted 10/6/2013 2:37:29 AM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
DAT opinion!

Yeah, and the xb1 fans are not allowed to have one for some reason.
---
****!
#203InjusticeRebornPosted 10/6/2013 4:39:30 AM
GrayFulIbuster posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
Xbox is the clear and honorable winner here. If only these ship jumping, lying, maladjusted, crooked-spined Sony Fanboys would get that.

Yeesh, if I were to say anything like that about the xbots, I'd be modded in an instant. What the hell are the mods doing? Wait, did Microsoft replace all of them? It's a conspiracy!

It kind of evens out I suppose, what with all the different kinds of pro-PlayStation 4 BS you have to sift through on here, on the Xbox One message board.

Can't have it both ways.
#204chrish909Posted 10/6/2013 4:57:11 AM
Ps4 is going to bomb, its going to sell this holiday season but by the time infamous releases, there will be alot of outrage and jealousy coming from the ps community. They will be playing ancient f2p pc games and indy games vs deadrising 3 titanfall forza ryse. X1 games will be actual next gen with the dedicated servers. X1 will have a real os while ps4 will have an updated version of the ps3 os. Ps3 cant even turn on with about 1 update, now people think ps4 will seamlessly switch functions just like that.

With ps4 and x1 going head to head, its really going to show who is better. This is something sony doesnt want to do against m$ budget.
---
Sony promised 30 first year exclusives for ps4 first year. Too bad they are mostly indy titles.
#205khardboredPosted 10/6/2013 5:06:47 AM
chrish909 posted...
Ps4 is going to bomb, its going to sell this holiday season but by the time infamous releases, there will be alot of outrage and jealousy coming from the ps community. They will be playing ancient f2p pc games and indy games vs deadrising 3 titanfall forza ryse. X1 games will be actual next gen with the dedicated servers. X1 will have a real os while ps4 will have an updated version of the ps3 os. Ps3 cant even turn on with about 1 update, now people think ps4 will seamlessly switch functions just like that.

With ps4 and x1 going head to head, its really going to show who is better. This is something sony doesnt want to do against m$ budget.

I am sure they will be a bit bothered by the exclusives but I doubt it will be enough to make the PS4 bomb. They will also have the multi-plat games plus I am sure there are a bunch of unannounced PS4 exclusives that have not been announced yet.
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
#206DesperateMonkeyPosted 10/6/2013 11:02:40 AM(edited)
ImThe8thWonder posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...
So instead of manning up about this topic where you claimed I said "everyone likes Kinect", you now make it about some imaginary victory you had in another topic?

Pathetic is right... In this very topic you claimed I said everyone likes Kinect. You also claimed this in the topic I linked. In neither instances did you back up those claims. Are you a little dizzy from all that spinning?

No, my claim was that you said that kinect is a relevant benefit to the majority (comparatively to other universal benefits, such as price, power, servers, etc). You used it to help prove your claim, and obviously, a benefit to support your ridiculous claim can't be something that isn't a relevant benefit to most people, or else it would be a moot point. The implication is there, whether you want to see it or not.

But that is just a tiny section of a major point that you are STILL dancing around. It's hilarious. Seeing as how you're avoiding it so much, I'm going to consider my point valid. You failed to prove your claims by using your own opinions on the value of certain features. Why are you trying so hard to avoid that point? Just say it. Write it down: "I was wrong." You'll seem like a better person for doing so. You're trapped in this one, evading it any longer is not helping you in any way.

"That pretty much describes how you "proved" the XB1 was best. Other than online servers which I clearly said was a benefit, you just listed almost every XB1 feature you could think of as if those features were undoubtedly relevant to everyone. "

Would you like more egg on your face?

Go ahead. Change your story again. Without this straw man, you have no argument. I've never said anyone has to prefer anything. All advantages are subjective. But keep on pretending that I said otherwise and cry foul when we ask for evidence!
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#207DesperateMonkeyPosted 10/6/2013 11:01:11 AM
elchris79 posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Out of all those quotes, not a single one actually says Kinect is better for everyone. Good job embarrassing yourself!

Do you know why you are wasting so much time trying to bury us in quotes? Because you can't find the single SIMPLE statement that Kinect is better for all.

Your opening statement is a joke. I said Kinect is better in many areas and that people may find them useless based on my ARGUMENT. You pointed out that the sentence said "fact" as if that has anything to do with your argument.

Rather than bombard us with all of your spinning, please just give one quote that actually says what you claim.

You are simply pathetic. There is no better way to describe you. The argument wasn't about the kinect, it was about proving how your opinion was used to value features, which then didn't support your stupid claims. That's what I did, I showed the specific areas where you made that exact mistake. Then here you are, trying to spin the argument in another direction because you know I am right.

Just please, for the love of God, gtfo of my face once and for all. You made a terrible topic, you're a terrible person. End of story.

So instead of manning up about this topic where you claimed I said "everyone likes Kinect", you now make it about some imaginary victory you had in another topic?

Pathetic is right... In this very topic you claimed I said everyone likes Kinect. You also claimed this in the topic I linked. In neither instances did you back up those claims. Are you a little dizzy from all that spinning?

Desperate monkey: just wondering, are you claiming that the big sellers, the CODs, the Battlefields, TES will utilise kinect in a way that makes the console better? Because obv this time round, Sony has won in terms of tech.
Last time they failed horribly, had custom stuff that was too complicated for anyone other than Sony's own developers to maximise. 360 was like downgrading for a weak PC. This time they are both like downgrading from a good PC, and unless MS throw money at developers the PS4 will require LESS downgrading. Which equals similar frame rates, but greater detail for the 4.
While I do agree the kinect 2 is great tech, it's almost pointless in terms of gaming, otherwise PC would have adopted it years ago. Fact is, a trackpad on the controller is more useful than voice commands. Both don't really have any point though.

1)You obviously don't even know what you are talking about. The 360 was the equivalent of a $1200 PC when it released...
2)Nothing you said has anything to do with Kinect except the part where you make up imaginary predictions and also put imaginary words in my mouth.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#208SAMCROftwPosted 10/6/2013 12:56:24 PM
chrish909 posted...
Ps4 is going to bomb, its going to sell this holiday season but by the time infamous releases, there will be alot of outrage and jealousy coming from the ps community. They will be playing ancient f2p pc games and indy games vs deadrising 3 titanfall forza ryse. X1 games will be actual next gen with the dedicated servers.

ROFLLLLLLLL

Sony first party games have had dedicated servers forever. MS is just now implementing some. LOOOOOOOOOL

by the way check this out

PlayStation 4 - Top 10 Pre-orders

1. Battlefield 4 - 246,965
2. Call of Duty: Ghosts - 240,090
3. Killzone: Shadow Fall - 221,710
4. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - 160,637
5. Watch Dogs - 118,315
6. Madden NFL 25 - 65,123
7. Destiny - 44,018
8. NBA 2K14 - 43,430
9. Knack - 40,982
10. FIFA Soccer 14 - 35,095

Xbox One - Top 10 Pre-orders

1. Call of Duty: Ghosts - 229,628
2. Battlefield 4 - 125,368
3. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - 104,980
4. Watch Dogs - 69,152
5. Dead Rising 3 - 61,254
6. Ryse: Son of Rome - 57,962
7. Forza Motorsport 5 - 56,201
8. Madden NFL 25 - 43,167
9. Destiny - 35,627
10. Titanfall - 27,956

PS4 going to bomb? LMFAO Yeah... get out.
---
Xbox fan since 2003. Tired of Microsoft's bull. LOLXbone.
Mass Effect TaliShep.... still a better love story than Twilight.
#209ImThe8thWonderPosted 10/6/2013 1:09:52 PM
Go ahead. Change your story again. Without this straw man, you have no argument. I've never said anyone has to prefer anything. All advantages are subjective. But keep on pretending that I said otherwise and cry foul when we ask for evidence!

Haha alright, so I see you've pretty much have nothing to argue left. I've given evidence, you're crying foul against what? Oh, I know, because you're doing everything you can to admit defeat. Even if it means pretending like what I've proven isn't enough.

You can't prove something is best by using complete subjective variables. Either it's a clear benefit to at least most people, or it won't be useful evidence to prove your claims. So it's clear you're admitting your topic is nonsense right there. Thanks for proving my point for me. I agree, you did try to prove your claims using opinions.

Are we done here? Are you done bumping this topic to argue something that you've obviously lost?
---
All fanboys are equally terrible. Hypocrisy and double-standards are at every corner, nobody is a saint.
#210Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 10/6/2013 1:22:16 PM
chrish909 posted...
Ps3 cant even turn on with about 1 update,

Between PS4 and Xbone, one of them has an automatic patch you have to download the very first time you turn on the system. promptly boning anyone who doesn't have it connected to the internet before they even put in a game.
Which one is it you ask? I'll give you a hint it starts with "X" and ends with bone. Can't figure it out? Xbone
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180