Microsoft should focus more on games rather than social media or entertainment.

#1harcoreblazerPosted 9/28/2013 9:13:54 AM
Xbox Fitness? TV? Bing?.

When i buy a gaming console, i do it so i can play games, why would i want to watch TV on an Xbox if i already have Sky (With HBO included)? Why would i want to use the Xbox for exercise if i can go to the gym or running? Why would i want to use Bing if Google exists?.

How about if they actually release more or better games, or more variety of games at least, like Nintendo or Sony, even Valve?.
---
PSN/Steam = retrohunter95.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS4HQWWuqP8&feature=youtu.be
#2CyberneticRatPosted 9/28/2013 9:21:48 AM
Their current launch lineup, their indie program and their 300k servers seems like they're focusing on games quite a lot. After the reveal, they've basically been focused on games at conventions and the 'casual' stuff is just lightly touched upon.
---
Gamer Tag: MANNKILLER83
Proud Supporter of The Wonderbolts
#3MrImpatient35Posted 9/28/2013 9:25:27 AM
If you're concern is STRICTLY gaming, then there's a console for you. Here a hint. It isn't X1. I would HOPE that there's a growing market of people who wanna do more than just play games. They may wanna branch out into doing other things.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!
#4VanderZooPosted 9/28/2013 9:25:55 AM
Well the TV stuff is a new innovation, you need to let people know about it.
---
Man of Steel - 26.06.13
"You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards"
#5EastCoastKodyPosted 9/28/2013 9:36:29 AM
looks like they're focusing on everything.

Sony is the one that forgot to bring the games. Knack & Killzone? yay?

they spent all of e3 talking about their movie and music studios......while Microsoft smacked u w/ a bunch of exclusive launch titles.....TitanFall.....AND a Halo announcement
#6chrisromans123Posted 9/28/2013 9:44:31 AM
EastCoastKody posted...

they spent all of e3 talking about their movie and music studios......while Microsoft smacked u w/ a bunch of exclusive launch titles.....TitanFall.....AND a Halo announcement

To be fair the good exclusives MS talked about will not be out at launch, and to me personally games like titianfall and project spark I will play on pc even if I have an x1.
---
XDAO Romans
#7L96A1BOSSPosted 9/28/2013 9:56:17 AM
EastCoastKody posted...

Yea Titanfall that will look and run better on my PC and a halo game that we have no idea if it's in development, you xbotx sure talk allot of crap.
#8Foxx3kPosted 9/28/2013 11:27:51 AM
I agree with TC. My game console should be able to do absolutely nothing that I don't want it to do. I won't buy a game console that has sports games because I'll never play them. Why would I want to pay more for hardware just so it can support sports games? They should take out the sports GPU and put in a second FPS GPU, imo.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#9MrImpatient35Posted 9/28/2013 12:37:00 PM
Foxx3k posted...
I agree with TC. My game console should be able to do absolutely nothing that I don't want it to do. I won't buy a game console that has sports games because I'll never play them. Why would I want to pay more for hardware just so it can support sports games? They should take out the sports GPU and put in a second FPS GPU, imo.

sports GPU LOL.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!
#10SunDevil77Posted 9/28/2013 12:54:37 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...
EastCoastKody posted...

Yea Titanfall that will look and run better on my PC and a halo game that we have no idea if it's in development, you xbotx sure talk allot of crap.

Considering there are pretty specific details on the Halo game and a trailer, simple logic says it is in development.
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539