Dying Light: Eurogamer gameplay

#1MrImpatient35Posted 9/28/2013 9:23:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oafJ4XW5l-M

I like how you can set traps for the zombies. I'm gonna be a trap setting mutha...lol. I'm also a fan of RPG elements in any game, so I can rank up? Yes please! And it looks pretty serious at night. When I play with my friends, if one of them gets caught, tough s***. I'm not helping lol. Looks like I'd die too.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!
#2ilikehamandhaloPosted 9/28/2013 9:58:34 AM
Looks fun but in the end its just another zombie game, better yet, its just another Dead Island Zombie game, just now with more shinny stuff. Not saying its not going to be pretty fun, its just played out and dull now.
---
B**** if you wave then I will surf you
#3MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 10:19:39 AM
Is parkhour zombie games a regular thing? I haven't bought many zombie games, so I wouldn't know. Is traps a regular thing too? Zombie games is a brand new thing to me. Zombies behaving different depending on the time of day? I really been missing out then lol. I guess I'll be stepping into the "genre" fresh next gen. Only zombie game I've played is that CoD game, and that doesn't count.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!
#4ilikehamandhaloPosted 9/28/2013 4:00:59 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
Is parkhour zombie games a regular thing? I haven't bought many zombie games, so I wouldn't know. Is traps a regular thing too? Zombie games is a brand new thing to me. Zombies behaving different depending on the time of day? I really been missing out then lol. I guess I'll be stepping into the "genre" fresh next gen. Only zombie game I've played is that CoD game, and that doesn't count.

Parkhour is a gimmick in games, changes almost nothing. Trap? Really? That defines a new game? Its just another way of killing them. Time of day? Dead Rising.

Keep trying though, Zombie games are dull and should just go away.
---
B**** if you wave then I will surf you
#5Sin_Angelus_Posted 9/28/2013 11:34:42 PM
ilikehamandhalo posted...
Keep trying though, Zombie games are dull and should just go away.

Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine.

Anyway TC, yes it looks promising, and hopefully it will turn out better than Dead Island. Until then, L4D is still the best first-person zombie game.