Fire Level Or Ice Level?

#11NewMoonShadowPosted 9/28/2013 9:24:46 PM(edited)
Crayonmuffin posted...
True_FoeHammer posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
Wow, this died fast...

Xbox One is going to win the console war, like Microsoft always does.

Microsoft earned last place in both generations they 'fought.' How is getting last place a win?

In terms of Money, Microsoft pretty much dominated the console market this current gen. PS3 just surpassed lifetime sales of it in May by like 20,000 units. Took them like 5 years to catch up. By which point MS already had so much money it didn't really matter.

PS3 released a year after the 360 did. Which means they sold 20,000 more units in 7 years than the 360 did in 8. And that's with the fact that PS3 flopped out of the gate in the first year or two with a horrifyingly high pricetag.
#12C810Posted 9/28/2013 10:43:41 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...
Crayonmuffin posted...
True_FoeHammer posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
Wow, this died fast...

Microsoft earned last place in both generations they 'fought.' How is getting last place a win?

In terms of Money, Microsoft pretty much dominated the console market this current gen. PS3 just surpassed lifetime sales of it in May by like 20,000 units. Took them like 5 years to catch up. By which point MS already had so much money it didn't really matter.

PS3 released a year after the 360 did. Which means they sold 20,000 more units in 7 years than the 360 did in 8. And that's with the fact that PS3 flopped out of the gate in the first year or two with a horrifyingly high pricetag.

Seriously this. I don't get why people don't understand this when comparing global sales. The 360 had a year head start this generation, and the fact that the PS3 has overtaken it and the Wii smashed it makes it more embarrassing for Microsoft. They've lost this gen, hands down. In addition, they started the DLC trend along with trying to force consoles to be a media center instead of a pure gaming machine.

So not only did they lose this gen, they started a horrible trend. That's like a triple fail
---
He has a robot body though, if he farted it would probably come out sounding like dubstep. - ISquat600lbs
http://bit.ly/1gJaKrZ
#13JohnHalo343(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 10:46:33 PM
Xbox is won, don't be delusional,
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#14Juvart24Posted 9/28/2013 10:59:19 PM
JohnHalo343 posted...
Xbox is won, don't be delusional,

You sir know how to keep a topic alive don't you.
---
"A true hero turns into a werewolf, kills a village full of idiots, then pimps their women out for profit to buy new armor" - Exar0s
#15_Elite_Bushido_Posted 9/28/2013 11:06:14 PM
C810 posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
Crayonmuffin posted...
True_FoeHammer posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
Wow, this died fast...

The Wii sold because of true Media. It woudlnt had done so well without it co spidering it sucked
Seriously this. I don't get why people don't understand this when comparing global sales. The 360 had a year head start this generation, and the fact that the PS3 has overtaken it and the Wii smashed it makes it more embarrassing for Microsoft. They've lost this gen, hands down. In addition, they started the DLC trend along with trying to force consoles to be a media center instead of a pure gaming machine.

So not only did they lose this gen, they started a horrible trend. That's like a triple fail

---
I'm a PC gamer, I don't like leaving the house or accepting packages from an actual person.- Xeeh_Bitz
http://tinyurl.com/8eufxdl
#16WartPig_Posted 9/29/2013 12:25:01 AM
Foxx3k posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
True_FoeHammer posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
Wow, this died fast...

How did they not win is the better question.

It's a difference between an international view point and a domestic view point.

The 16-28 age group in America definitely sees Xbox as a generalism for "video games."

umm no
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#17Cowboy082288Posted 9/29/2013 12:36:28 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
Wow, this died fast...

Hmm read this.... then saw a bunch of people arguing. I SEE WHAT YOU DID JOHNHALO I SEE WHAT YOU DID!!!!
---
PSN/XBL/Steam - cowboyoni
#18TrueSephir0thPosted 9/29/2013 12:44:03 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
Wow, this died fast...

dont you dare derail your own topic!

....ice
---
GT- Flying Abstract
i boost achievements, hit me up!
#19barrysshoesPosted 9/29/2013 1:40:20 AM
Ice...easier on the eyes. I would also assume those who live in warmer climates prefer ice levels since they rarely, if ever, see ice/snow in real life.
#20Spetsnaz420Posted 9/29/2013 2:49:54 AM
Lmao TC realized he needed console wars to keep it alive...too funny
---
I don't conform to social convention