Fire Level Or Ice Level?

#21SparkItUpPosted 9/29/2013 5:35:42 AM
Crayonmuffin posted...
True_FoeHammer posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
Wow, this died fast...

Xbox One is going to win the console war, like Microsoft always does.

Microsoft earned last place in both generations they 'fought.' How is getting last place a win?

In terms of Money, Microsoft pretty much dominated the console market this current gen. PS3 just surpassed lifetime sales of it in May by like 20,000 units. Took them like 5 years to catch up. By which point MS already had so much money it didn't really matter.

considering that Sony was almost a year late to the party...that's actually not bad at all
---
http://youtu.be/Mke9EHMQMYI
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...
#22UddersAndBladesPosted 9/29/2013 6:36:31 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
Wow, this died fast...

Xbox One is going to win the console war, like Microsoft always does.

Can't believe people fell for this, lol.

Anyways, I say ice levels. I really don't like fire levels, but I'm not exactly sure why. The Demon Ruins in Dark Souls comes to mind, I really didn't like that stage.
---
Look! The East is burning red!
#23ViryuPosted 9/29/2013 7:33:52 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Lmao TC realized he needed console wars to keep it alive...too funny

Also, icy maps. When comparing chilly winter climates of Uncharted 2 with hot deserts of Uncharted 3, winter totally won.
#24zxghostravenxzPosted 9/29/2013 7:40:56 AM
Ice definitely. Most fire areas are usually twisting, confusing caverns with some of the most annoying baddies ever. Ice areas are usually open, mountaneous areas with more, bigger baddies.
---
Why settle for 2 birds with one stone, when you can get a whole bunch with one hand grenade GT: zxGhostRavenxz
#25yiangaruuugaPosted 9/29/2013 7:45:06 AM
All games should have a Water Temple.....On second thought, no.
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.