Honestly Cloud will make this be above gaming PCs for a while.

#21chrisromans123Posted 9/28/2013 12:48:07 PM
AIIison posted...
chrisromans123 posted...
AIIison posted...
chrisromans123 posted...
Honestly I would rather have a console that can handle the game without requiring an internet connection. What if my connection speed slows down will my game become a worse experience just because my internet sucks?

Honestly if you have a bad internet connection maybe you should stick to last gen, get a job, and buy a better internet connection rather than take the easy road and buy a gimped console (AKA PS4).

Just becasue someones connection slows down doesn't mean their internet is "bad" lots of things can slow your connection down. All I am saying is what happens to the game when it slows down? Most likely the game will become a lesser experience than the devs created.

And I plan on getting both consoles becasue I enjoy games and i'm not some fanboy.

I do not see how your internet slows down if you are like this... Maybe you should move to Philadelphia a city. I mean if your internet is bad and you can afford good internet than seriously move out of the backwoods place you are living.
The games will not slow down...

Youre right I should move just so I can have good internet.
---
XDAO Romans
#22lilj812Posted 9/28/2013 1:00:40 PM
AIIison posted...
chrisromans123 posted...
AIIison posted...
chrisromans123 posted...
Honestly I would rather have a console that can handle the game without requiring an internet connection. What if my connection speed slows down will my game become a worse experience just because my internet sucks?

Honestly if you have a bad internet connection maybe you should stick to last gen, get a job, and buy a better internet connection rather than take the easy road and buy a gimped console (AKA PS4).

Just becasue someones connection slows down doesn't mean their internet is "bad" lots of things can slow your connection down. All I am saying is what happens to the game when it slows down? Most likely the game will become a lesser experience than the devs created.

And I plan on getting both consoles becasue I enjoy games and i'm not some fanboy.

I do not see how your internet slows down if you are like this... Maybe you should move to Philadelphia a city. I mean if your internet is bad and you can afford good internet than seriously move out of the backwoods place you are living.

Are you suggesting that he move himself and possibly his family to another city/state just to get better internet so he can play Xbox better? Please tell me you aren't serious. You're funny, but you better not be serious lol.
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
#23AltmadragonPosted 9/28/2013 1:08:44 PM
I am sorry if this sounds trollish but lol cloud.

No matter what system you stand by, you should not boast about cloud.
---
Ha! Made you read |TJ07| i5-3570k| Asus p8z77-v| GB GTX 770 4gb sli|16gb Corsair veng| 1TB WD HDx2| 128gb Samsung ssd| XSPC Raystorm RS360 kit|
#24HalecticPosted 9/28/2013 2:23:46 PM
AIIison posted...
chrisromans123 posted...

You can have the best internet in the world, but if the path from your ISP to your modem sucks, it can be the worlds slowest and there is nothing anyone can change about that.
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
#25WartPig_Posted 9/28/2013 2:27:40 PM
i wonder if this Cloud will lie to everybody about who he/it really is. then when thrown into the network he/it has a mental break down and cant live up to expectations then must confess to everybody that he/it is just a normal grunt/service who got a vitamin shot and is only a hero/great service in its friends eyes.
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#26ejay8320Posted 9/28/2013 2:27:54 PM
AIIison posted...
chrisromans123 posted...
AIIison posted...
chrisromans123 posted...

...Funny just two years ago I only had access to 5/1 service and I was a mere 30 min drive from a major city(toronto)...

Not everyplace has the infrastructure for High speed Internet and moving is not an option for many.
#27Shik_stickPosted 9/28/2013 2:31:50 PM
AIIison posted...
chrisromans123 posted...
AIIison posted...
chrisromans123 posted...

Uh, shut up please. No really just stop talking. Clearly you have absolutely no understanding of how the Internet works. Any Internet connection can slow down or disconnect regardless of how much you pay for it, or how powerful your router is or even if you are hard wired.

Have you ever wondered where the Internet connection comes from? A server, or servers...somewhere out there in the real world. You can have the absolute best connection imaginable and something could be happening on the server or provider end and guess what? Slowdown, lag, latency issues and so on.

So yeah, before you talk, just think. Better yet, don't do either and save us all the trouble of having to be witness to your drivel.
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#28TheOmacronPosted 9/28/2013 4:19:24 PM
Diablo III and SimCity moved part of their core gaming calculations to the cloud. How did that work out for them?

On another very relevant point, Microsoft's Azure service is not a render farm. They offer cloud CPU services, not GPU services.
#29BoxTheMuppetPosted 9/28/2013 4:57:38 PM
catzrul2002 posted...
I'm gonna give the benefit of the doubt and say yes, the 'cloud' can process better graphics through the use of the internet.

But the problem is...

The internet in most of the world cannot handle what the 'cloud' supposedly does, it is already bottlenecked.

I don't know about other countries plans for Internet, but google and other 1 gig Internet bandwidth is starting to spread in America. Where does the ps4 stand when much better Internet is widespread?
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#30lilj812Posted 9/28/2013 5:10:07 PM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
catzrul2002 posted...
I'm gonna give the benefit of the doubt and say yes, the 'cloud' can process better graphics through the use of the internet.

But the problem is...

The internet in most of the world cannot handle what the 'cloud' supposedly does, it is already bottlenecked.

I don't know about other countries plans for Internet, but google and other 1 gig Internet bandwidth is starting to spread in America. Where does the ps4 stand when much better Internet is widespread?

It stands in a much better place than the Xbox one. Ps4 has online... Hell even some dedicated servers. Your last sent sentence is weird man.
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"