Another PROJECT SPARK Recap, Terrain Tint, 2D Side-scrolling, Loot, & more.

#11mrshowtime333Posted 9/28/2013 3:58:24 PM
Such a vast game. I dont even like games like this usually. But its impossible not to find this thing interesting. People will make awesome stuff for this. And its FTP which is a major plus.
#12Pinoy441Posted 9/28/2013 4:06:04 PM
mrshowtime333 posted...
Such a vast game. I dont even like games like this usually. But its impossible not to find this thing interesting. People will make awesome stuff for this. And its FTP which is a major plus.

Free to play does not a major plus make

Microtransations to unlock the rest of the game? no thx plz

And even then project spark is the only interesting game on the Xbone, everything else thats an exclusive at launch either look extremely bad, or something that will be ported/a game of the same genre thats already on the other console.
---
*grabs popcorn*
#13mrshowtime333Posted 9/28/2013 4:21:18 PM
Pinoy441 posted...
mrshowtime333 posted...

And even then project spark is the only interesting game on the Xbone, everything else thats an exclusive at launch either look extremely bad, or something that will be ported/a game of the same genre thats already on the other console.

Ugh, ill let types like you live in the past. FTP is a great model in most games. Anyone who disagrees is generally just stuck in their old ways. Im guessing you dont like digital games either.
#14zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 6:28:08 PM
Pinoy441 posted...
mrshowtime333 posted...

Ignoring your last trollish remark, they are a developer & they do have to make money. You would have a point if it was going to be a small game with everything locked, but that's not how it is.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#15Pinoy441Posted 9/28/2013 6:45:53 PM
mrshowtime333 posted...
Pinoy441 posted...
mrshowtime333 posted...

Ugh, ill let types like you live in the past. FTP is a great model in most games. Anyone who disagrees is generally just stuck in their old ways. Im guessing you dont like digital games either.

Look at how well "FTP" is working out for TOR, And then KI, and any Nexon game cause all nexon games are FTP. Give me a list of FTP games where there aren't actual advantages to paying microtransactions.
---
*grabs popcorn*
#16zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 6:53:13 PM
Pinoy441 posted...
mrshowtime333 posted...
Pinoy441 posted...
mrshowtime333 posted...

Look at how well "FTP" is working out for TOR, And then KI, and any Nexon game cause all nexon games are FTP. Give me a list of FTP games where there aren't actual advantages to paying microtransactions.

Comparing completely different models of games to Project Spark this is a funny troll.

So, Troll since none of us know how its going to work yet how about you kindly shut up & enjoy the footage of a game that could be awesome or not.

Until we get more information on Project Spark Microtransactions its best to wait & see.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#17MrCheese4321Posted 9/28/2013 7:23:45 PM
LittleBigPlanet 3D will be superior.
---
Why go to the park and fly a kite, when you can just pop a pill?
#18teehee23Posted 9/28/2013 11:09:02 PM
MrCheese4321 posted...
LittleBigPlanet 3D will be superior.

No chance.
Project Spark is a game maker and a game changer.

Project Spark, thank you Microsoft.
---
I don't deserve to be so happy. :)