The Evil Within missions (video)

#1MrImpatient35Posted 9/28/2013 11:49:05 AM
http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/09/27/the-evil-within-prologue-and-perth-house-survival-horror-gameplay?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

I think this shows two missions. I was initially very hyped for this game, but when I saw it recently, the hype died down. It looked like it needed a lot of work. How does the main character take a chainsaw to the leg, limps around for a while, then walks just fine moments later. WTF? Lets see what happens here.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!
#2XBOXvsPCPosted 9/28/2013 11:57:16 AM
"How does the main character take a chainsaw to the leg, limps around for a while, then walks just fine moments later. WTF?" lmao
#3crynryanPosted 9/28/2013 12:02:37 PM
It seems like there was a time lapse after the chainsaw to the leg in which after he was walking normally. Maybe you find some healing herbs or something and he's fine after that. Either way, it's not like they'll make you limp around for the rest of the game.
---
This feels warm. What is this feeling? Is it of warmth?
#4zerooo0Posted 9/28/2013 12:09:13 PM
Looks good, all Cross-Gen ports will be going to my X1 since no telling how shoddy this will run on my PS3/360. I think I remember hearing reports that the current gen version was experiencing lots of FPS drops that almost broke the game. Don't know if it's true or not, but it's what I heard someone say on the PS3 board.

I'm a little nervous about that Gun Gameplay, but everything else looks great.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#5knightimexPosted 9/28/2013 12:52:15 PM
XBOXvsPC posted...
"How does the main character take a chainsaw to the leg, limps around for a while, then walks just fine moments later. WTF?" lmao

Kind of like how master chief can flip a super heavy tank, but can't even handle recoil.
---
Games I'm currently playing: Star Ocean 2 (Ps1), Legend of Zelda OoT (N64).
#6zerooo0Posted 9/28/2013 1:51:12 PM
knightimex posted...
XBOXvsPC posted...

Kind of like how master chief can flip a super heavy tank, but can't even handle recoil.

Thing is Master Chief is a super soldier, survived nukes, falls from space, & has taken out whole armies. From all we know is this can be just an ordinary guy like you & me.

Pretty bad example to use Master Chief.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#7knightimexPosted 9/28/2013 4:35:04 PM(edited)
Cloud from final fantasy 7 gets hit by a super nova.

400 dmg.

lol

But in all seriousness, The Evil Within is just a video game.
Why do all of the sudden people are taking games far too seriously?

Why not just make it to where if you so much as get damaged you will have to get a shot, and\or serve time in the hospital, or if you die you have to start all over again from scratch?
---
Games I'm currently playing: Star Ocean 2 (Ps1), Legend of Zelda OoT (N64).