The ryse downgrade is actually an upgrade.

#51RyuuHou25Posted 9/29/2013 10:03:19 AM
Ch3wy posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
_Elite_Bushido_ posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Confirmed TC needs glasses in every day life, as they obviously have some sort of vision problem where less sharp and detailed looks better.

You see everything in life and it's a bit blurry looking most likely. Get to an eye doctor. That's a vision problem.

Confirmed. Sony ponies like shiny things

Yeah, I do. I'm also not so back asswards that I would actually think that LESS detail is a good thing like TC and the people agreeing with him >.> I mean, I've seen reassurance lots before, but jesus.

Less detail, more post-processing to make it look better.

The dude on the right for the old build's armor looks jagged and plastic, has a bunch of aliasing and is even clearly clipping at one part. His neck is more detailed and the shadows all around look more realistic.

Open your eyes man, stop just seeing what you want to see. I can see why you would like the top one better but if you really can't tell why anyone, including the devs, would like the bottom one better then you must be blind.

Yeah, I'm the blind one *face palm*

You have fun with your blurry graphics. Seems to me that used to be one of the big things MS fanboys used to hurl at Sony and the PS3, and now you're all loving it >.>

Unbelievable.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#52SS_MetalSonicPosted 9/29/2013 10:04:27 AM
the glossiness was removed from the old render. and in the new render I can see that the lighting is improved . with improved lighting I am able to see more details on the character model. I can see more detail in the background as well.

the glossy shine on the armor from the the first picture is nice. overall the second picture is better.
---
PSWiiPC60DS - Sonic Generations, Asura's Wrath, Sleeping Dogs, Metro 2033, Borderlands, Darksiders 2, El Shaddai, Far Cry 3, Halo 4, Skyrim, Tomb Raider
#53GothmogzPosted 9/29/2013 11:51:46 AM
You are confusing that they added more effects with the facts like less polygons, less polygons will never be good, period is like less resolution, compare virtua fighter 1 with virtua fighter 3, see those blocky faces?, thats low polygon to the extreme but it will help you to understand whats going on, the more polygons the more curve the face will be and more details, the less polygons, less realism and blocky. It's simple.
---
Gamertag: Alehappy
#54Dev0311Posted 9/29/2013 11:58:28 AM
SS_MetalSonic posted...
the glossiness was removed from the old render. and in the new render I can see that the lighting is improved . with improved lighting I am able to see more details on the character model. I can see more detail in the background as well.

the glossy shine on the armor from the the first picture is nice. overall the second picture is better.

I hope the improved lighting helps you see the severe polygon reduction in the new character model.
#55Ch3wyPosted 9/29/2013 12:12:19 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Ch3wy posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Confirmed TC needs glasses in every day life, as they obviously have some sort of vision problem where less sharp and detailed looks better.

You see everything in life and it's a bit blurry looking most likely. Get to an eye doctor. That's a vision problem.

Yeah, I do. I'm also not so back asswards that I would actually think that LESS detail is a good thing like TC and the people agreeing with him >.> I mean, I've seen reassurance lots before, but jesus.

The dude on the right for the old build's armor looks jagged and plastic, has a bunch of aliasing and is even clearly clipping at one part. His neck is more detailed and the shadows all around look more realistic.

Open your eyes man, stop just seeing what you want to see. I can see why you would like the top one better but if you really can't tell why anyone, including the devs, would like the bottom one better then you must be blind.

You have fun with your blurry graphics. Seems to me that used to be one of the big things MS fanboys used to hurl at Sony and the PS3, and now you're all loving it >.>

Unbelievable.

I never hurled anything at the PS3.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#56RyuuHou25Posted 9/29/2013 12:23:43 PM
Ch3wy posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Ch3wy posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Unbelievable.

I never hurled anything at the PS3.

Thanks for sharing that with us.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A