whats the chance that xbox one will have system failures like the 360?

#21Hucast9Posted 9/29/2013 8:07:20 AM
continued:

Since I had a warranty, I was able to get a free brand new replacement at Best Buy (5). This is my current console. It's a 4 year old Falcon 360 that's still working perfectly, but a little loudly.

I seriously hope that Xbox One consoles are built well enough to last at least 5 years.
#22ExempliGratiaPosted 9/29/2013 8:25:01 AM
TurtlePowah posted...
1. The people who make chips and boards say to have a overhead of at least 4 CU's disabled in case of manufacturing defects. PS4 has 4 disabled, Xbox One has 2 disabled.

2. Xbox One last minute overclocked there CPU.

3. Xbox One last minute overclocked there GPU.

4. Xbox One last minute changed there system OS and drivers to make drastic huge OS level changes because of customer complaints.

5. Leaked information suggest while the Kinect 2.0 has been worked on for many years, the Xbox One was only worked on for the last year and a couple of months or so.

6. They have been showing games off WITHOUT Xbox One specs hoping to "tweak" them that good later. These efforts failed and games like Ryse got dropped from 1080p to 900p, had there polygon counts HALVED, dropped from 60fps to 30fps, AA reduced, and lost texture detail.

7. They are so rushed they are only releasing in a small number of countries which they reduced even further.

It's safe to assume only the most ill informed people will buy these launch models as they are going to have more problems then you can imagine @_@

Yet with all this "info" you showed not one link or post to back it up. It would have been great if you would have done so.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#23mike468Posted 9/29/2013 8:37:44 AM
TurtlePowah posted...

6. They have been showing games off WITHOUT Xbox One specs hoping to "tweak" them that good later. These efforts failed and games like Ryse got dropped from 1080p to 900p, had there polygon counts HALVED, dropped from 60fps to 30fps, AA reduced, and lost texture detail.

I guess Better lighting, and particle effects don't mean **** to you then. Poly's don't mean **** with the new game engines and it's still more than double last gen character models.

7. They are so rushed they are only releasing in a small number of countries which they reduced even further. Because of voice recognition localization, not system shortages

---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board