Death of Consoles?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Death of Consoles?
3 years ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xim6rhnxmMI

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/09/25/sony-gaikai-may-deliver-playstation-content-to-other-devices/

This is not looking good...
"Now you're talking to me baby! That I like! Keep it coming!" - Tony Montana
3 years ago#2
Only for fanboys.
3 years ago#3
True_FoeHammer posted...
Only for fanboys.

This isn't good for anyone. We're console gamers afterall
3 years ago#4
But I have enough brain cells to rub together to figure out PC gaming.
3 years ago#5
What's bad about this?

Sounds good to me. You no longer need to buy consoles, just pay a sub and can play your games anywhere. As long as competition remains so they constantly try to outdo each other, all will be fine
3 years ago#6
sworder posted...
What's bad about this?

Sounds good to me. You no longer need to buy consoles, just pay a sub and can play your games anywhere. As long as competition remains so they constantly try to outdo each other, all will be fine

I hope so but...how we are gonna live without console wars? Only software competition, It's kinda sad
3 years ago#7
XBOXvsPC posted...
sworder posted...
What's bad about this?

I hope so but...how we are gonna live without console wars? Only software competition, It's kinda sad

You really think the bull**** happening on the PS4 and X1 boards are productive?
3 years ago#8
They never said they would stop console releases, just that they would expand their brand by allowing playstation games to be accessed from more devices. This is a "in addition to" instead of "in replace of" kind of thing. This is a good thing.
3 years ago#9
True_FoeHammer posted...
XBOXvsPC posted...
sworder posted...
What's bad about this?

You really think the bull**** happening on the PS4 and X1 boards are productive?

LMAO no no, not at all. But i enjoy it, it's always a good time.
3 years ago#10
If console gaming dies, so does gaming on pc.

PC might have the power to sport better graphics, but consoles have the power to support gaming life it's self.
Games I'm currently playing: Star Ocean 2 (Ps1), Legend of Zelda OoT (N64).
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Death of Consoles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived