Death of Consoles?

#1XBOXvsPCPosted 9/28/2013 4:41:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xim6rhnxmMI

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/09/25/sony-gaikai-may-deliver-playstation-content-to-other-devices/

This is not looking good...
---
"Now you're talking to me baby! That I like! Keep it coming!" - Tony Montana
#2True_FoeHammerPosted 9/28/2013 4:42:44 PM
Only for fanboys.
#3XBOXvsPC(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 4:44:19 PM
True_FoeHammer posted...
Only for fanboys.

This isn't good for anyone. We're console gamers afterall
---
#4True_FoeHammerPosted 9/28/2013 4:45:01 PM
But I have enough brain cells to rub together to figure out PC gaming.
#5sworderPosted 9/28/2013 4:50:22 PM
What's bad about this?

Sounds good to me. You no longer need to buy consoles, just pay a sub and can play your games anywhere. As long as competition remains so they constantly try to outdo each other, all will be fine
#6XBOXvsPC(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 4:53:18 PM
sworder posted...
What's bad about this?

Sounds good to me. You no longer need to buy consoles, just pay a sub and can play your games anywhere. As long as competition remains so they constantly try to outdo each other, all will be fine

I hope so but...how we are gonna live without console wars? Only software competition, It's kinda sad
---
#7True_FoeHammerPosted 9/28/2013 4:54:26 PM
XBOXvsPC posted...
sworder posted...
What's bad about this?

I hope so but...how we are gonna live without console wars? Only software competition, It's kinda sad

You really think the bull**** happening on the PS4 and X1 boards are productive?
#8PorungaPosted 9/28/2013 4:56:11 PM
They never said they would stop console releases, just that they would expand their brand by allowing playstation games to be accessed from more devices. This is a "in addition to" instead of "in replace of" kind of thing. This is a good thing.
#9XBOXvsPC(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 4:57:26 PM
True_FoeHammer posted...
XBOXvsPC posted...
sworder posted...
What's bad about this?

You really think the bull**** happening on the PS4 and X1 boards are productive?

LMAO no no, not at all. But i enjoy it, it's always a good time.
---
#10knightimexPosted 9/28/2013 5:04:07 PM(edited)
If console gaming dies, so does gaming on pc.

PC might have the power to sport better graphics, but consoles have the power to support gaming life it's self.
---
Games I'm currently playing: Star Ocean 2 (Ps1), Legend of Zelda OoT (N64).