is it too late to change my ps4 preorder to an xbox one preorder?

#1Mindbend8erPosted 9/29/2013 4:19:40 AM
I have my preorder at gamespot have they stopped taking preorders for xbox one id really like to change it. Ive been with the xbox since the first xbox but at first the xone didn't seem so appealing so I went and preordered a ps4 figured I haven't had a ps since ps2. But now it just seems to me like id prefer the xbone.

Can I still change my preorder?
---
game tag - mindbend8r
#2pikapika212Posted 9/29/2013 4:22:39 AM
Probably not
---
PSN pikapika212 /Guilty Gear - Baiken, A.B.A, Zappa, Dizzy, Anji, Sol, Ky
Blazblue - Rachel Alucard, Hakumen, Platinum/ Persona - Labyrs
#3IminyourclosetPosted 9/29/2013 4:26:31 AM
You should probably look as some more summaries and comparisons before you make a switch like that
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
#4SVT52986Posted 9/29/2013 5:13:12 AM
I would be surprised if you could swap your preorder this late. Most Gamestops have already used up their preorder allotment for both consoles.
#5TheM00dPosted 9/29/2013 5:58:36 AM
It's highly unlikely that you could change your pre-order and expect to get an x1 at launch from gamestop. Check with where ever you got it from and see but your best bet would be probably going to a walmart or target or something to get one at launch.
---
GT- CCCC0MB0BREAKER
Good example. I'm sure terrorists go around saying "terrorist" all the time where they live, let alone have kinects. - TBONE_OG
#6aiyobroPosted 9/29/2013 6:02:19 AM
You can cancel

then if they don't have x1 just keep your credit for a game and go to toys'r'us.com or something

you haven't paid them yet therefore you don't own it