I don't know why everyone thinks the XBox One will be in short supply

#21RyuuHou25Posted 9/29/2013 10:08:10 AM
ExampliaGratia posted...
BigAl519 posted...

Cool. This is all I read when I looked at your post btw.

I find your gamer tags excessively long.

Seriously, you must REALLY have hated text books back in school if you think his message was excessively long.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#22gobuffalo30Posted 9/29/2013 10:16:44 AM
mike468 posted...
whitelytning posted...
CNN just reported that the recession is over.

No I'm kidding, its been over for about three years now.

And yet those 8.8 million jobs we lost are still missing.

Someone gets it. It's amazing how blind and forgetful people are these days.
#23MixorzPosted 9/29/2013 11:01:12 AM
Saxon posted...
Maybe you haven't noticed, but the new normal for a console launch is the Wii-U launch in which there were more than enough to go around because almost nobody bought it. Why is that you ask? Well, I'll tell you... it was the economy and the great recession preventing it from becoming a breakout success right away like the Wii, the 360 and PS3 before it that launched before the economic meltdown.

I see the Xbox One and PS4 having a tough holiday season as most gamers have no choice but to stick with current gen hardware.

While the economy is bad, many entertainment industries (movies, sports and videogames for example) are still thriving. People are having a rough time, but at least want to be entertained.
---
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
Favorite lift: Deadlift
#24ExempliGratiaPosted 9/29/2013 11:32:40 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
ExampliaGratia posted...
BigAl519 posted...

Cool. This is all I read when I looked at your post btw.

I find your gamer tags excessively long.

Seriously, you must REALLY have hated text books back in school if you think his message was excessively long.

Umm. How does that correlate? Please make sense of this for me. How does me feeling him typing a long response to a short paragraph mean that I hated text books back in school.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#25The JackassPosted 9/29/2013 11:55:18 AM
Wow clearly you guys don't know...Saxon =Joke Account
---
"Were you born in the backseat of a bumper car or something?" - Dark Syde X 3226 regarding HH1's stupidity
#26EastCoastKodyPosted 9/29/2013 12:13:38 PM
didn't the Wii U sell more at launch than 360 & PS3?
#27coltsfan4ever31Posted 9/29/2013 12:21:56 PM
People are still bringing up the recession excuses?! Apple sold over 9 million iphones in less then a week,car manufacturers are raking in huge profits,sports stadiums are selling out games,etc... The PS4 and Xbox One will sell just fine. Nintendo's horrific marketing and strategy has doomed the Wii U so far. The pre orders for the PS4 and One have shattered previous records. Anybody who thinks the recession will affect these consoles has not paid attention to the real world and the economy the last few years.
---
---"If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi
#28Saxon(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 12:29:43 PM
Only two types of people are thriving this economy...those who are in so much credit card debt that it's become like free money to them, so they think nothing of piling on more debt. The other type of person is that one percent that are defined as rich.
#29coltsfan4ever31Posted 9/29/2013 12:38:34 PM
Saxon posted...
Only two types of people are thriving this economy...those who are in so much credit card debt that it's become like free money to them, so they think nothing of piling on more debt. The other type of person is that one percent that are defined as rich.

No credit card debt for my family. And we are definitely not rich. We are doing good for ourselves. But I think a lot of issues come down to where a person lives too. In North Carolina were we live the unemployment rate is pretty low and their are great resources to help those out in need. Then you have places like Michigan were cities(Detroit ) are filing for bankruptcy. You hate to see anybody who wants to work and just have a normal life struggle to barely make ends meet.
---
---"If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi
#30HENTAIDOJIPosted 9/29/2013 12:43:41 PM
Short supply and in stock are different things.

8 millions kinects in 6 weeks is no shortage of supply, but stores still sold out. Expect the same. Tons of consoles. Sold out.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg